Chefelf.com Night Life: Why is our society obsessed with blonde hair? - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Why is our society obsessed with blonde hair?

#76 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Regurgitator, the Froud family, T.H. White, and Dylan Moran.

Posted 31 July 2005 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (Icey @ Jul 31 2005, 12:07 AM)
Do you ever think before typing? That was just plain offensive man. And assumptios. And ignorant.

What would a lesbian want to do with a man except have him provide sperm in a cup?

I think the word you're after is 'presumptuous'.

Also, biggrin.gif

#77 User is offline   scubasteve4lyfe Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Kittens and soda

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Icey @ Jul 30 2005, 10:07 PM)
What would a lesbian want to do with a man except have him provide sperm in a cup?

I've known quite a few lesbians who've harbored a couple boy crushes every now and then. Haha, I'm straight and I've secretly liked a few guys myself.

#78 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (Icey @ Jul 30 2005, 10:19 PM)
Pffft! Bisexuality is the future kids! Gender ambiguity kicks ass. Women should be boyish, men should be girly and women that dye their hair blonde should be forced into finishing a couple of semesters in special education.

No, gender ambiguity is annoying as people who think "espresso" has an X in it, and it can lead to some seriously embarrasing social intereaction. People shouldn't be anything but themselves. And can't you be bisexual and not gender ambiguous?
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#79 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (Slade @ Jul 31 2005, 01:33 AM)
No, gender ambiguity is annoying as people who think "espresso" has an X in it, and it can lead to some seriously embarrasing social intereaction. People shouldn't be anything but themselves. And can't you be bisexual and not gender ambiguous?

Dude, what the hell. Aren't you supposed to be one of the more liberal and thoughtful posters? What if gender ambiguous is who you are? What if you think the opposite gender just has some aspects that you wish to emulate? If you cut out all gender ambiguity, you end up with girls simpering in pink frilly dresses and serving tea and shortcakes to burly rugged men in checked flannel shirts and ripped oil-stained jeans. Do you want to make all men get crewcuts and take gym classes, or make all girls wear makeup and stop them wearing trousers? Should all men go back to being the breadwinners while women stay home and keep house? Where do you draw the line?

And I can't see how 'embarrassing social interaction' takes place unless you really need long hair and dresses to be able to tell the difference between a boy and a girl.

Wait, you live in redneck country, doncha.

#80 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2005 - 03:43 AM

From time to time my lesbian neighbour asks for help opening jars of pickles and such. Even lesbians find men useful from time to time, and I don't just mean sperm in a cup.
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#81 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 31 July 2005 - 05:38 AM

Blonde Hair is still nice. Watch Laguna Beach if you don't believe me. Blonde ditsy girls are fine ass broads in their own right.

People like to take shots at them but in the end all guys want to bang them.

Even me when i say "ya I like short brunettes" secretly and deep down I still want to take a blondie to town and back. All guys do, and if they claim otherwise, then they're just trying to be all 'different' and retro and shit like that.

I've had ditsy blondes hit on me and it makes me feel like a super man. Cause you never think they'll talk to you cus they're stuck up and all, but they are still cool to vibe with.

Overly tanned and blonde is gross though.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#82 User is offline   BiggSpiffy Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:My house, on my chair, In front of my computer, staring at my screen
  • Interests:Mac Daddy<br />Track<br />Cross-Country

Posted 31 July 2005 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (Icey @ Jul 31 2005, 12:07 AM)
Do you ever think before typing? That was just plain offensive man. And assumptios. And ignorant.

in case you arent aware, BISEXUALITY means liking BOTH sexes, therefore the girl is not only a lesbian, which means that she likes the MALE gender for a tad more then sperm in a cup. so again i state no problem with BISEXUALITY...jeez do you ever think before typing? That was just plain offensive, presumptuous, and ignorant

This post has been edited by BiggSpiffy: 31 July 2005 - 11:29 AM

#83 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:13 PM

No, bisexuality is not being gay and straight. It's a sexual preference of it's own. Thus, saying "dyke," would make the female a lesbian.

#84 User is offline   BiggSpiffy Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:My house, on my chair, In front of my computer, staring at my screen
  • Interests:Mac Daddy<br />Track<br />Cross-Country

Posted 01 August 2005 - 06:09 PM

why must you always contradict me? its not like your not liked here, i dont understand why you dont like me so much...what have i ever done to you? Mr. i want to protect every lesbian in the wrld from being called by a wrong term

#85 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 01 August 2005 - 06:29 PM

If I really had it in for you Big Stiffy, I'd reply to every single one of your post and that would require tons and tons of caffeine. But alas, some of us have children outside the internet to take care of.

If you really don't like being corrected or pointed at that what you are saying is incorrect or offensive in any way, you should consider a life of hermitry. Also, do I really sound like I want to go out there and save lesbians? Because I will be the first to admit that I am a selfish jerk. I would get nothing out of it protecting minority that makes up 5% of the human population. It's about as smart as if I'd go and protect Harajuku girls to the death.

May I ask you BS, do you sometimes think about Posting 101 before you hit that "add reply" button?

#86 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2005 - 12:58 AM

Jordan: Nope, I can honestly say that I have no deep secret desire to have sex with a blonde because she's a blonde. And I'd especially stay away from arrogance and ditzyness. Please don't go around saying "All whatever are whatever" since it's not fair to the exceptions.

Except for "All ninjas are mammals." That's true, and I'll flip out and kill anyone who says otherwise.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#87 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2005 - 03:34 AM

You did not reply to my ranting. :(

#88 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 02 August 2005 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Aug 2 2005, 12:58 AM)
Except for "All ninjas are mammals." That's true, and I'll flip out and kill anyone who says otherwise.

This post has been edited by floppydisk: 02 August 2005 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#89 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 03 August 2005 - 02:11 PM

Point to floppy, and a point to anyone who can come out with a good reason Michelangelo is waving around Leonardo's katana.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#90 User is offline   Coco Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2005 - 02:34 PM

Well, you can't see the belt, so you don't know if there is an "M" there. Maybe it is Leonardo, but the colors are wrong...

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size