Chefelf.com Night Life: Recommend Some PS2 Games - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Recommend Some PS2 Games Now its a trilogy...

#31 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 25 July 2005 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Jul 25 2005, 06:29 AM)
the main character is whiney and has revolting fashion sense.

Or as I put it, squaresoft do the wonder years. Sphere grid is a largely pointless and time consuming method of leveling up. Too many cutscenes and moralising and not enough hacking at people. Back to basics please gentlemen.

QUOTE (Slade @ Jul 25 2005, 06:29 AM)
Same goes for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Which is downright excellent, though finding a decent copy here in the UK is near impossible. Parasite Eve 2's not bad either as an alternative to Resievil, though the cutscenes and storyline gets annoying.

To anyone who owns timesplitters 3, could you check the credits for a Neil Walker. He was in my study group in first year and claimed he buggered off to Free Radical after graduation.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#32 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 25 July 2005 - 06:54 PM

Level Setup: Neil Walker

Looks like he was telling the truth.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#33 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:06 PM

Lucky arsed freaky son of a leprecaun bastard.

Oh well, good luck to the boy. Couldn't code for candy, but could pull off headshots in goldeneye one handed whilst smoking a joint.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#34 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:35 PM

Ah goldeneye, a pox to any bastard who played oddball in multiplayer.

If you enjoy action, I recomend you get 'Way of the Samurai' and/or 'Way of the Samurai 2'. Both games are like a cliche samurai movie, a lone stranger (you) walks into town where two sides are on a major conflict and you are the only one skilled enough to tip the balance. Its short (5 hours for WotS1 10 hours for WotS2) but the replay value is extrodinary because of the sheer number of endings you can get depending on which side you choose durring your game. They should give you a solid 40 hours of play time each, and they were bargin games so they shouldn't cost you more then 10 dollars for WotS1, 30 dollars for WotS2.

I give them 5 Awesomes.
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#35 User is offline   BiggSpiffy Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Location:My house, on my chair, In front of my computer, staring at my screen
  • Interests:Mac Daddy<br />Track<br />Cross-Country

Posted 30 July 2005 - 09:17 PM

well the games that i have had for PSX are great, especially all the crash bandicoots, (not so fun now, but they were fun back in the day *DO NOT BUY, ONLY RENT* you can beat each one in a day...aka 5-6 hours) also ghost recon is fun, try to stay away from online games, they are way too addicting, ooohhh metal gear solid, always a plus, and last but not least, you should try destroy all humans!, it may not be the most fun as a story line, but its a lot like grand theft auto, except you are an alien, and you get wsome weapons...the desintegrator ray is the best ( it is the same as from the movie MARS ATTACKS!) also the zap-o-matic, electricutes people, i could go on for months, its a fun game to relieve stress. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! thumbsup.gif

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size