Chefelf.com Night Life: Are NASCAR drivers athletes? - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Are NASCAR drivers athletes? but they just drive a car.........

#1 User is offline   gamegirl Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:28 AM

Should NASCAR drivers be considered athletes?

(if you have a good answer to this question then you can enter it at www.goldbrickgames.com where they have a debating contest to win a Shuffle for the best answer to a debate topic)
This is the question until 7/29.

#2 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:50 AM

Oh look! He's back again, and this time he's even double posted new threads! I can't be arsed thinking up new insults so I'll resort to repeating the stuff from before:

Not meaning to be Unpleasant, but I'm going to make a couple of observations here.

1. You're probably not a girl; the girl thing's part of the usual internet advertising attention seeking stuff.

2. Since you've not posted anything but links in connection with this site of yours (the most recent one of which is a repeat of a link in the debate club), I'm guessing you're ad whoring for someone.

3. Aside from you little insult fit int the lobby, which was very commendable, but still about as convincing as your average ICQ spammer.

Don't take offence, I'm just saying what most people are thinking. But if we stop replying to this topic from now on you risk bumping the thread (bad), or making another one on the same subject (bad). I think we've pretty much established that no-one here cares.

So if you're not just an Advertard, develop a personality.

Now I hope you've informed a moderator about your little dual thread mistake, because we wouldn't want everyone here to think you're some kind of spam happy idiot now would we?
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#3 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Regurgitator, the Froud family, T.H. White, and Dylan Moran.

Posted 12 July 2005 - 10:04 AM

You know that arguing with spammers is considered the lowest form of communication, right?

#4 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 12 July 2005 - 10:09 AM

Aye, but this one fought back a while ago. It might as well serve as some personal amusement if it's going to keep coming back.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#5 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 13 July 2005 - 05:27 PM

gamegirl...

can we see a photo of you to confirm that you are not a can of spam.

#6 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 14 July 2005 - 02:48 AM

Yeah, because we don't like this crap cluttering up the forums...
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#7 User is offline   gamegirl Icon

• New Cop

Posted 14 July 2005 - 08:48 AM

that's a stupid idea, because how would you know it's really me and I didn't just find a picture of some random person? You don't believe me about anything else, why would you believe me about some picture?

#8 User is offline   kdogg Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 14 July 2005 - 09:07 AM

Should spammers be considered real posters?, but they just post advertisements.........

#9 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2005 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (gamegirl @ Jul 14 2005, 01:48 PM)
that's a stupid idea, because how would you know it's really me and I didn't just find a picture of some random person? You don't believe me about anything else, why would you believe me about some picture?

We wouldn't. But it'd waste your time, and since time=money it'd be your loss.
IPB Image

#10 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 14 July 2005 - 12:59 PM

Isn't spamming ban-worthy?
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#11 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 14 July 2005 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (gamegirl @ Jul 14 2005, 08:48 AM)

it's not a stupid idea...

if you were holding up a sign in the photo that said "BAREND IS A GOD"
theni'd definatley know it was you, because i just asked you to do that...

thumbsup.gif huh...?

now that's cooking with chocolate....
---------------

the real question is: Are people who play nascar video games athletes?

#12 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 14 July 2005 - 07:15 PM

But they just pretend to drive a car.....

Or write "This really is Gamegirl, I swear" on the sign. That would convince us to.

Good God(s)(ess)(Esses)(Insert another modifier here) we're mean. Sorry. Well, not really, but...

This post has been edited by Otal Nimrodi: 14 July 2005 - 07:17 PM

Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#13 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2005 - 07:36 PM

Spammers aren't real people, they don't have feelings, think of them as a bizarre bunch of sub-human molemen. Slag them all you want.

Chances are 'gameboy' here has an e-mail when people answer this thread, warning him of aledged interest, the activity on the trump thread drew him back to the board.

Be that a warning to all who answer random threads in the name of postracing.
IPB Image

#14 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 14 July 2005 - 07:51 PM

Actually, I answer random threads in the hope of having a worthwile conversation.

But I have a question: Are Postracers athletes? But they just annoy us sane people.....

And another question, how much can we make fun of the question?
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#15 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 14 July 2005 - 09:00 PM

are people who ask how much fun of the question we can make really athletes?

This post has been edited by barend: 14 July 2005 - 09:00 PM

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size