Chefelf.com Night Life: SW EP 3 DVD guest director cut - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

Page 1 of 1

SW EP 3 DVD guest director cut rob zombie / hardest post ever made

#1 User is offline   father judas priest Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:14 PM

well i might get banned but here i go...i notice on yahoo message boards alot of people say they like to asss rape corpse of the recently dead news makers...need i say more...well what if ROB ZOMBIE did a guess directors cut of SW EP 3 and in a dream sequence ankin whos now lord vader asss rapes the corpse of padme...this with the song of "living dead girl" played by john williams scoring...???...wow this would be i think the pinncle of old george s re-telling ablities...and why not havent the fans been asss raped by old george with his bs re-telling of the classic SW...who knows...the asss rape scene of a dead padme might bring a new life to the new SW ...i say george needs to try it...i think zombie would go for it...how about you all...

#2 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:55 PM

beats the "romance" we had...

#3 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:58 PM

I probably wouldn't bother, father.

Kershner could have a go at it far as I'm concerned, but it probably wouldn't interest the yahoo crowd.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size