Chefelf.com Night Life: List of Grievances - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (2 Pages)
  • +

List of Grievances What you wish you'd never seen, ever!

#16 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 10 July 2005 - 02:35 PM

The picture is of James Callis.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#17 User is offline   showmethemoney Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 10 July 2005 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Jul 9 2005, 10:15 PM)
Hey, I agreed with them all. I just was very, very bored. In fact, I was attempting, but apparently failing, to parody those annoying fanboys.

You did't rigth! i trate you like we do with all Fanboys, in a cocky and disrespectfull way. keep going. thumbsup.gif
we are all bored at this point. sleeping.gif

#18 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 10 July 2005 - 04:33 PM

You did't rigth! i trate you like we do with all Fanboys, in a cocky and disrespectfull way. keep going.  thumbsup.gif 
we are all bored at this point.  sleeping.gif  

Your wish is my command.

1. PADME-ANNI Scenes..
2. I'm pregnant Anni, but I'm not showing, well not yet...
3. Anni still whines like a little bitch ( This is not fair!! (Pouty face..))
4. CHEW-FUC@ING-BACCA (Why Lucas, you asshole, must you insist on shit like this.......................?)
5. WOOKIES( only in this move, only in this scenerio, only Lucas could possibly fu@# this up, and he did, he really did..)
6. HOLY SHIT, GREIVOUS IS A TOTAL PUSSY/VERGING ON JAR JAR BINKS USELESS CHARACTER IN THIS MOVIE!!!!
7. Dooku dies within the first eight freaking minutes...
8. The whole turning of Anakin to the dark side, very.... BAD!
9. PADME DIES, WHY? OH BECAUSE SHE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE ( screw you Lucas!!!)
10. Must we really see inside Vader's mask.. Well if you insist...
11. The fact that this wasn't as bad as the rest, yet people said on some place they though this movie was as good as ESB or ANH... I'm gonna block that out...

1. PADME-ANNI Scenes (you didn't even spell the name right, by the way): What do you mean you hated those? Those were essntial to the plot! They really showed the human side of Annakin's character. It helped ground you so you knew that when he was slaughtering all the little kids in the temple, you knew he was doing it out of love.

2. I'm pregnant Anni, but I'm not showing. At least not yet: Well, when a woman becomes pregnant she doesn't show it right away! Everyone knows that.

3. Anni still whines like a little bitch (this is not fair!! (Pouty face)) Well, no-one's perfect. Anakin was going through a lot of stress at the time. This can adversely affect anyone.

4/5 CHEW-FUC@ING-BACCA and WOOKIES!!! ( I am not even going to put that extra bit you added about that great saint, Mr. Lucas): Chewbacca and the other wookies were needed in this to put the movie into perspective. You had to know that we were still in the Star Wars universe.

6. General Grievous: The General, as I discussed before, was a very good character.

7. (I am getting tired of typing your feeble arguments as well as my well crafted refutes, so I will simply type the numbers): we needed him out of the way to bring in Anakin as Sidious' Sith-Padawan, which brings me to

8. Very bad?! If he hadn't done that, he couldn't make the original trilogy!

9. If your husband had just become a Sith, you would be depressed too.

10. Of course we must! The entire trilogy centers around Anakin. We needed to see in the mask to fully comprehend his amazing character.

11. It was, in fact, it was better. So much more real. Not that there is anything wrong with the ESB and ANH. They were excellent movies too. Not on par with the Prequel Trilogy, but good nonetheless.

This post has been edited by Otal Nimrodi: 10 July 2005 - 04:35 PM

Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size