Chefelf.com Night Life: Brits ready for face off - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Brits ready for face off Monday, November 10, 2003

#16 User is offline   Supes Icon

• Sunshine Superman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 November 2003 - 07:22 PM

And for the small fee of $100000 you can have it. Aint capitalist democracy grand!
Luminous beings are we... not this crude matter.
Yoda

#17 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 15 November 2003 - 07:09 PM

Eew. That is just....disturbing.

And it really brings up some identity issues, too. Such as, if you get a face transplant, and you have no witness-protection-program-like intentions for doing so, then, when you go back to your everyday life, no one will recognize you. No one will be really sure if it's you, even if you tell them. I would be infinitesmally weirded out if one of my friends came to school the next day with a new face and just started talking to me and saying "Hey, like my new face?" I would be like, "Who are you, why are you talking to me, what are you talking about, and why are you acting like you know me?"

And imagine being a doctor performing the surgery, and holding someone's disembodied face. Weird!!!! But actually, then you could be all like, "Look, I'm holding a disembodied face!" which might be kind of cool.
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#18 User is offline   Rory Icon

• Supreme Master of all Lance & Eskimo and Chefelf Forums EVER
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Well, I enjoy a fine bottle of scotch sometimes. I am also interested in women. I'm not a homosexual, if that is what you are implying. <br><br>I also enjoy skateboarding, riding the cerf, killing bugbears, and Stratego. <br><br>I am a devote Catholic (in case you couldn't tell! lol). <br><br>Other than that, I am just a normal guy. I believe Nixon got it right the first time, that we should live in a society with an elaborate caste system, and that the only thing better than looking like a million bucks is Being a million bucks... Literally!

Posted 21 November 2003 - 11:47 AM

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this surgery.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size