• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

War against Iran May have already begun

#871 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 17 February 2006 - 10:48 AM

I meant JM just insulted Abbey with his ridiculous declaration about all US military. Sorry for not being clearer...
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#872 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:10 PM

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 2:191

The first sentence says, to kill them wherever you find them. The second sentence says kill them if they attack you. The third sentence shows the Qurans distain for non-believers, not attackers. You have two sentence promoting and justifying the death of non-belivers, and one sentence telling you to kill attackers.

It seems like the "if they attack you.." line is almost superfulous. Apparenly they deserve death and should be killed where found. Extremists probably take that literally.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#873 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:55 PM

Gee. It's sure nice to know that no one actually listens to one another either.

This thread is ridiculous and I'm tired of reading all of your shouting matches. If anyone would like to have a moderately rational debate instead of an angry, unfounded argument that never goes anywhere at all, you're welcome to start another thread where you don't call one another names and act childish, but it's stopping here right now.

I'm just going to close the topic and leave it up for viewing with the caveat that it's one big mess. And if any of you want to complain about it, talk to Heccubus and ask if he would have closed the thread.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

• (59 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked