• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

War against Iran May have already begun

#16 User is offline   Renegade Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 June 2005 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (Renegade @ Jun 21 2005, 10:09 PM)
1) Iran > Iraq militarily and has a military force that is purely islamic; much harder to fight then Saddam's baath party.

2) Too many troops dedicated already in Iraq

3) Iran has never posed a threat to America or Israel

4) Iran is clever.. they never go far enough where they force foreign intervention

All the reasons are here smile.gif

#17 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 22 June 2005 - 10:24 PM

I still won't put it past Bush for one simple reason: He, like many morons, thinks it would actually be RIGHT. Believe me if Bush had a few hundred thousand extra storm troopers brainwashed enough to fight this war for him HE WOULD.

And thats why I won't put it past him. This guy is a total fascist and he's surrounded by yes men. If it's at all possible he'll do it.

However, if there is no war, it will be because Bush COULDNT do it, not because he realized the profound ethical problems involved in such an act of insane aggression. Either way it just goes to show you Bush should not be in office.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#18 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 24 June 2005 - 04:39 PM

The news says that Al-Queda is hiding out in Iran under "virtual house arrest." http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8330976/
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#19 User is offline   Renegade Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:32 PM

ololol

#20 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:56 PM

Is that like "lololol"?
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#21 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 25 June 2005 - 12:47 AM

I've never understood what lololol meant.

'laughing orgasmicly lengthly on linonlinum out loud'?
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#22 User is offline   Renegade Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2005 - 02:30 AM

ROFLMAO

#23 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 25 June 2005 - 07:43 AM

This will only lead to further problems - the first time someone used the strange internet phrase lmao at me I thought they were doing an online cat impression.

#24 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 25 June 2005 - 12:56 PM

Iran is using the Qaida hierarchy in their country as a last ditch bargaining chip. They know the US wants to go to war with them but the Iranians have worked with Qaeda elements during a bombing in Lebanon. In the event of a war in Iran the Mullahs would need Al Qaeda's aid to get out of the country and organize resistance. So they're walking a very thin line. They're going to hold the Qaeda members they have without charge but not officially under arrest and wait for further developments, that's my guess.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#25 User is offline   Renegade Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 June 2005 - 01:55 PM

What are you talking about lol.....

What lebanese bombing? And why would they need a FEW al quada members to "resist".. they have a fully operational islamic guard let alone a standing military.

#26 User is offline   Lord Melkor Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 07:01 AM

Now Iran has a new President.... Which USA is not going to like.

#27 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 29 June 2005 - 12:41 AM

Arghable...

There was a bombing in Lebanon that killed American citizens. You aught to remember that. I'm not asking you to recall important dates involving the deaths of foreign devils, but since I'm assuming by your... certain qualities... that you're an American, you aught to recall when marines from your nation are blown to bits.

The Qaeda members are not weapons, they're capital - bargaining chips. Iran is holding them without charge because if the U.S. should threaten war the Qaeda hierarchy (and these people are quite high up) could be offered in exchange for a promise of non-aggression. And if the U.S. should piss off Iran severely they could release the Qaeda members and refuse to stymie their terrorist efforts. You really need to understand that global politics are more complicated than they usually appear.

Melkor- Wow, thanks for that. I hadn't quite figured that out. Are you sure the Bush administration won't get after you for distributing such obviously classified information?

#28 User is offline   Renegade Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2005 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Jun 29 2005, 12:41 AM)
Arghable...

There was a bombing in Lebanon that killed American citizens. You aught to remember that. I'm not asking you to recall important dates involving the deaths of foreign devils, but since I'm assuming by your... certain qualities... that you're an American, you aught to recall when marines from your nation are blown to bits.

The Qaeda members are not weapons, they're capital - bargaining chips. Iran is holding them without charge because if the U.S. should threaten war the Qaeda hierarchy (and these people are quite high up) could be offered in exchange for a promise of non-aggression. And if the U.S. should piss off Iran severely they could release the Qaeda members and refuse to stymie their terrorist efforts. You really need to understand that global politics are more complicated than they usually appear.

Melkor- Wow, thanks for that. I hadn't quite figured that out. Are you sure the Bush administration won't get after you for distributing such obviously classified information?

What I was refering too in my puzzled response of when did Iran work with Al Quada to bomb lebonon... that never happend. What your thinking of is when a Iranian BACKED militant group (hezbollah, not al quada) suicide bombed a US Marines Barracks after we stationed there.

#29 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 29 June 2005 - 02:57 AM

Iran didn't work directly with The Party of Allah. That would have been problematic. Rather they used intermediaries, who were members of Al Qaida. The Saudi Arabians found out and were able to prove this, but they agreed to keep quiet on this issue in returns for favors from the Iranians. I believe the deal was that the Mullahs would not aid militant groups who went against Saudi Arabia, which Al Qaida has recently done (the Riyadh bombings for example)

I think it might be Saudi influence that first caused the Iranians to capture about half of Al Qaida's leaders.

#30 User is offline   Renegade Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 June 2005 - 03:11 AM

I don't know what your talking bout .. the bombing in Lebanon was done by Hezbollah way before Al Quada even became a true terrorist organization.

In terms of the Al Quada in Iran, I don't know why they are there or why Iran has em, you may be correct that there there as bargaining chips to give to the USA to prevent invasion but I doubt that.

• (59 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked