Chefelf.com Night Life: What do you suppose Curious Gorge is holding back - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (2 Pages)
  • +

What do you suppose Curious Gorge is holding back

#1 User is offline   Tpolg Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 07:28 PM

What do you suppose Curious Gorge is holding back for the thirtieth anniversary addition?
Obviously the Wookiees celebrating on Kashyyyk for Jedi, probably yet another rehash of the Vader/Emperor scene for ESB (Hay they still have McDiarmid and JJ, why not redo the whole thing, but this time could you pleas have it make since? Oh, I forgot Curious Gorge is doing it)
and since he has made Bail Organa into such a prominent parahero, perhaps he is planing to give him a proper death scene in ANH, who knows?

This post has been edited by Tpolg: 17 June 2005 - 07:29 PM

#2 User is offline   Darth Player Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 10:01 PM

When the Death Star blows up a planet, another ring at a 45 degree angle to the one added during the special edition will be added, and both rings are prominent when the Death Star itself blows up.

Shmi and her husband's tombstones will be added CGI-wise to the Lars homestead, along with a CGI sandperson dog relieving itself by raising a leg on Luke's speeder.

Alec Guinness will be axed and replaced by an older Ewan McGregor.

In Empire Vader says, "I am your father....and we're Jewish..." to which Luke yells out "OY!"

After his communique with the Emperor in his chamber, Vader takes a message from a Jabba the Hutt hologram/message. No reason but to ask if he can have Han after Vader's done with him, at long last explaining the chain of custody from the Empire, to Fett, to Hutt.

After Luke turns down the Emperor's offer to join him, Jar Jar comes out with a red lightsaber to take his part as the new Sith Lord who finishes off Luke and Vader preserving the Empire.

#3 User is offline   WalkingCarpet Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Puns, irony & sarcasm

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:09 AM

In ROTJ when Vader hurls his saber at Luke, he'll turn and say "not getting caught with that higher ground shit again Obi-Wan".

At which point the camera will pan out and we'll see a CGI McGregor/Guinness hybrid force-ghost character arguing with Qui-Gon about how none of this would have happened in his day, while Mace's ghost is pointing at the Emperor's prune face and laughing.

#4 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 21 June 2005 - 08:43 PM

Rather than "If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed" - Palpatine should do "It is over young Jedi, I have the high ground."

A hologram conversation between Vader and the CGI Jabba the Hutt on one of those walking projectors in ESB.

Extend "Bring my shuttle" to the full thing of Darth getting in his shuttle, flying up to the Executor and landing.

Put a Naboo fighter on the deck of Home One in ROTJ.

Have some CGI guy who is supposed to be the older version of one of Anakin's childhood buddies walk up to luke with a curious look on his face in the cantina scene.
Replace the skyhopper model Luke toys with in SW with a racing pod.
Jar Jar dying on Alderaan when the Death Star fires (*sweet*)

#5 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 21 June 2005 - 10:38 PM

Funny stuff, guys. smile.gif

#6 User is offline   Tpolg Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (Mnesymone @ Jun 21 2005, 08:43 PM)
Jar Jar dying on Alderaan when the Death Star fires (*sweet*)

Actually that would fit right in with the Organa death scene.

#7 User is offline   diligent_d Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:19 PM

I mentioned this before I think. On the Battle Of Hoth, R2-D2 with his rocket legs, takes out an AT-AT Walker. But it'll be comedic though. R2 will fly around and chirp and beep and wobble around in the air and fire missiles and will trip an AT-AT with his own tow cable. And then he'll go back to the X-Wing to wait for Luke to arrive.

God, it'll be so cool.

#8 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:20 PM

Maybe they should have a scene where Chewbacca goes to Dagobah and meets his best friend Yoda!
Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

#9 User is offline   Giff Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Darth Player @ Jun 17 2005, 07:01 PM)
...In Empire Vader says, "I am your father....and we're Jewish..." to which Luke yells out "OY!"

#10 User is offline   WalkingCarpet Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Puns, irony &amp; sarcasm

Posted 29 June 2005 - 09:15 AM

In a weird kind of way, I'd actually quite like a Last Moments of Alderaan scene.

Imagine Bail, Jar-Jar and other assorted CGI Alderaanians looking up at the huge moon-like battle station in the sky. Jar Jar could get to utter the immortal line "Meesa have a baaaaad feeling abouta theees".

#11 User is offline   Tpolg Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 30 June 2005 - 04:51 PM

Actually the scene would go some thing like this….

The Millennium Falcon enters hyperspace. Cut to an establishing shot of Alderaan, water falls, birds chirping etc etc. Cut to council chamber where Organa is chairing a meeting of alliance leaders (Yoda and Mothma via holograph).

Organa: There is grave news my friends, the emperor has dissolved the imperial senate permanently, the last remnants of our old Republic are gone, as is any hope for a political or diplomatic resolution to this crisis.

Mothma: Then we have no choice but total and open, armed rebellion.

Yoda: To civil war without end this could lead.

Organa: I agree, but what choice do we have if we are not to become slaves of the empire?

Yoda: Humm (nods)

Jar Jar: But whato of thiso newo imperialo weapono? Mesa hearo itsa so bigo itsa makeo whole worldo go bomo!

Yoda: So concerned with this technological teror, be not. Insignificant the ability to destroy a planet, next to the power of the force is.

Jar Jar: Owh, mesa not thinka so mutcha of the force, master Yoda. Yousa pathetica allegiance towa thata archaic order, hasa nota helpad yousa conger upa thea missing plansa or given yousa clairvoyance enougha tosa…..

Yoda: Find your lake of faith disturbing, I do.

Jar Jar: Glak glug glrug.

Organa, gazes intently.

Mothma, looks thoughtfully.

Organa: Enough of this, Yoda release him.

You: If so you wish.

Jar Jar: Blaaaaaaath

Organa: this bickering is pointless, Leia and General Kenobi will soon arrive with the plans, we will then use them to….

A commotion outside interrupts and the present members remove to the balcony.
There like a new moon in the pale Alderaan sky….

Jar Jar: Oh no, thisa gona be messy! Me no watch it.

Cut to the Death Star command center.

Motti: We have entered the Alderaan system.

Leia: Governor Tarkin, I should have expected to find you holding Vader’s leash…..

This post has been edited by Tpolg: 30 June 2005 - 04:59 PM

#12 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:05 AM

Moi oh moi. Youssa hi-LAIweous.
(liked it)

#13 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • Group: Admin

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:25 AM

The Alderaan/Bail Organa death scene would not surprise me in the least. In fact, I would be quite surprised if we didn't see that in the next version of ANH.
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#14 User is offline   Darth Player Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:41 PM

The more I think about it, the more I can visualize Vader at the Lars homestead Force choking the pair with the said tombstone of Shimi missing, unless that doesn't jive with him being aboard the Death Star. One of the Imperials says not to frighten them with his sorcerous ways as Vader was in charge of finding the droids and recovering the Death Star plans, so I assume he was tasked with doing the search personally. Maybe being nack there would have reminded him of what he was before the sandpeople massacre and the start toward the dark side and adds to his fury. One things for certain, Curious George will tinker away. Maybe for the all six film DVD set or the DVD HD rerelease, whichever comes first.

#15 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 04 July 2005 - 09:43 PM

I imagine a scene where some stormtroopers take off their helmet and they have the face of Temuera Morrison (a.k.a Jang Fett).

You know, because Lucas LOVES to do that.
Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size