Chefelf.com Night Life: two georges two "epics" ending and one - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

Page 1 of 1

two georges two "epics" ending and one break from hollywood we must ( yoda )

#1 User is offline   father judas priest Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 03:28 AM

http://aintitcoolnew...ay.cgi?id=20418

father judas priest thinking about just ending it....i mean why see any new movie coming out now...above is a link in regards to the so call "last " zombie movie in the george romero series of the living dead...LAND OF THE DEAD...the reason i mention this here is that in the link they talk about the other georges "last" movie in his epic star wars revenge of the sith....in the link they state the SW george didnt get it right but the second george did...i dont know...i read the link (as you should ) i dread seeing it ...not because of the zombie violence but due to bad movie making...as i said earlier i have a friend who "sneaked" me into a threater showing SW 3...i was disapointed...but at least old multi-chin lucas didnt get any of my money...i think i will do the same with LOTD....already i have trouble with it for example who give a crap about lesbo sex...if i was in a post human world with murderous zombies running amok the last thing on my mind is two women getting it on...the lead zombie "big daddy" i have issuies with and i havent even seen the movie...its funny SW people say empire was the best ( really SW 2 ) and i agree...with romero its the 1979 DAWN OF THE DEAD ( ep 2 )...THE OTHERS SUCK BIG TIME...SW jedi ( really ep3 ) and day of the dead were the worst in the series....why why why....i mean if the bottom line is money why not make a quality product...i know i have said this before but i dont get it...a good soild movie will be a thing that gives the marketers boo koo dollars for eons to come , the current fans will introduce the movie to others or thier childern ect and continue to make money...it seems to me that the two georges just petered out and just whipped something up and didnt give a sh1t...after jedi i stopped and sold my SW stuff...after day of the dead i didnt care what romero did...i felt insulted....what then is the future of movie making...i dont know...i dont think its with people like deniro or his tribeca movie group or the people at sundance either...could the future be computer generated movie making...the fan fic people coupled with advance computer GGs...the best of both worlds melding into one to produced the true vision of STAR WARS or the post human world of the living dead....or whatever....at fan fic and novels like autium ect these people blow people like lucas and romero away...i even have material that would make SW EP 3 AND POSSIBLY LOTD look lame....well...what you all think and i am fatherjudaspriest@joimail.com

#2 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 17 June 2005 - 05:20 PM

Wow that was like reading the last chapter of ULYSSES. biggrin.gif

Good points all. Learn to punctuate.
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size