Star Wars Fan Convention

Page 1 of 1

Episode III trailer captioned Warning: Contains 1337

#1 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:56 PM

I searched this forum for "captioned" and found nothing. So, don't blame me if this has been posted before, because it's well hidden.

You can download the trailer translated into l33t here.

#2 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 17 June 2005 - 02:22 PM

Seen it, and it's great. If you understand leet.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#3 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 17 June 2005 - 08:28 PM

I'm surprised there wasn't at least one 'pwnt' in there somewhere.

#4 User is offline   Helena Icon

• Basher Extraordinaire
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Current age: 22<br /><br />Current occupation: Auditor<br /><br />Interests: Reading, computer games, music, and Star Wars (obviously).<br /><br />Talents: Can't act, can't dance, can sing a little.<br /><br />Loves: Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series.<br /><br />Hates: Harry Potter. Surely I can't be the only one?

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:05 AM

That's actually the first time I've seen the trailer in any format. Christ, there's some truly awful acting in there.

I love the bit where 'That's treason' is translated as 'That's against the EULA!' biggrin.gif Someone should go through and caption the entire PT in this way; it would make it ten times more amusing.
The sandpeople had women and children. We know this because Anakin killed them how could he tell? The children might be smaller but I never saw a sandperson with breasts. Did they hike their skirts and show him some leg or something?

Also, I can see the point of wanting to kidnap a human and use her as a slave, but they didn't. They tied her to a flimsy easel for a month. It's assumed they had to feed and give her water. What for? Was she purely ornamental? I can understand them wanting the droids, you can sell those for a lot of money, but a chick who's only skills are finding non-existand mushrooms and getting randomly pregnant, you're not going to get much.

- J m HofMarN on the Sand People

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size