• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

plot holes.

#61 User is offline   DINVADER Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 20 July 2005 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (thehitman @ Jul 16 2005, 08:50 AM)
The trouble is is that we shouldn't have to be bothered to fill in the gaps with ridiculois leaps of logic. Lucas was too sloppy with the PT, and was more interested in gabage CGI and merchandising than making a quality work.

And I agree with those here who say he has reduced SW completely to kid's shit, losing much of the grown up subtext.

Why do you expect them to be adult movies? It it your adult ego kicking in? The one that yells look at me! I like adult things, I'm not a kid!

#62 User is offline   arius Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 21 July 2005 - 07:14 AM

Another strange thing is that Yoda and Obi Wan agree to go into hiding and split up Luke and Leia. They agree to wait 20 years and let the Galaxy suffer the Emperors rain ultimately leading to the Obliteration of a Planet. Then Obi Wan tries to execute their plan and send Luke to Dagoba for training and Yoda starts acting like Luke should not be trained. "He is too old to begin the training". "He is reckless."

Sure he does not want to create another Sith but this was his plan in the first place. Planned right down to Obi Wan killing himself and joining with the Force.

#63 User is offline   thehitman Icon

• New Cop

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (DINVADER @ Jul 20 2005, 09:41 AM)
Why do you expect them to be adult movies? It it your adult ego kicking in? The one that yells look at me! I like adult things, I'm not a kid!

Excuse me for wanting some intelligence from my entertainment.
Appartently, that's more of a burden for you.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size