Chefelf.com Night Life: what can be done should be done - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

Page 1 of 1

what can be done should be done the prequells 1-3 the gall of lucas

#1 User is offline   father judas priest Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 11 June 2005 - 04:53 PM

greetings everyone...this site provides a very important discussion platform about what amounts to be the saddest misuse and i think author based destruction of a sci-fi series of all times...the amount of thought here is staggering and the posts a virtural mother-load of good based threads that could fill a skynet databank...chefelf is right on target with his reasons to hate SW...and its on the start of his reason to hate ep 3 i would like to make this point...chefelf said i think there that like it or not this is the finish product...and b1tch and moan all one wants to no one can change this...ok agree but only to a point...the bottom line is still not to purhase any of the star wars product...from the movie itself to bags of chips and yoda pepsi...since the hype of the coming movie i instructed my family to avoid any product tie in purchases...i know yes the boo-koo dollar that lucas has made and millions went, but millions also thought at a time the world was flat and the earth traveled thur space on a back of a huge animal too...what i am saying here if you posters are that offened ( as i am ) by the shear gall of lucas then dont spend a penny on his bullcrap product...yes i did see ep3 however a friend of mine at a movie plaza was able to "sneak" me in i saw it for free...it felt good that lucas didnt nick me for 8 bucks...i did feel I not lucas was in control of my experience at ep 3 and thats a good thing...lucas ahhh lucas...i think i have him pegged...try this tangent...a friend of mine who was in law enforcement for years would view people coming up in ranks ( pre SW lucas keep this in mind ) and see how they were treated and such as non rank personnel...when old guards would quit retire or die they would move up...they always said if they got rank ect things are going to be different and how they wont throw thier weight around and crap like that...well when the time came that foot patrol officer became a whiteshirt ( LT and above ) guess what NOTHING CHANGED...THEY THOUGHT THEY NOW KNEW EVERYTHING AND THEY WERE NOW A HIGH PREIST WHO WAS PERFECT...THEY FOUND THEN THAT THE SYSYTEM WAS SO STRUCTURED THAT IT WAS MADE FOR THEM AND WAS TO THIER BENAFIT NOT TO CHANGE...SO THEY BECAME THE SAME AS THIER PREDASORS....and any hope of change or input was crushed...the cycle ( or saga in/complete ) depending on your view point...lucas i think turned into a typical supervisor after 1980...and didnt care one bit about the product...as my friend told me a supervisor who was just operating buck wild without any regard to the law told him one time that it didnt matter if it was wrong or right he was the supervisor and THAT MADE IT RIGHT...AND YOU DO AS I SAY ( or as lucas might say you will see my movie and eat it despite the flaws the jarjars ect...will you yes as yoda might say ) needless to say my friend quit LE and found work elsewhere and thats my point people...maybe its time we stop being that new cadet with starry eyes and high hopes of golden days and dreamy nights and realize like chef said the saga is finish for now...there is nothing we can do to change it and maybe its time now to ( like my friend ) walk away with the good memories of the 1977 1980 originals AND STOP BUYING SUPPORTING LUCASFILM ECT......its sad seeing these series fail ITS like watching a childhood friend go bad and wind up in jail or dead...it didnt have to go this way but it did...sad to see it go... sad.gif

#2 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 12 June 2005 - 08:12 PM

So you saw it for free? Well, at least if you didn't liked it, it won't hurt a lot. smile.gif
Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

#3 User is offline   father judas priest Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 12:00 AM

no it hurt quite a bit....how people can support old multi-chin lucas is beyound my understanding....

#4 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:52 PM

I don't know. If people gives Lucas money, he'll probaly use it for Howard the Duck 2: Howard's Revenge.
Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size