Chefelf.com Night Life: an 'unsolved mysteries' bulletin - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

an 'unsolved mysteries' bulletin who the F*ck is syfo dias?

#36 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 29 September 2006 - 11:10 PM

Thanks for clearing up the Sifo Dyas/Sidious mystery.

Something else that I am still not clear about is regarding TPM.

In it, we see Senator Palpatine,..but we also see him as a holographic apparition as a Sith?,..or is this someone else?

Anyone care to clarify?...sorry,.TPM isnt one of my favorite episodes.
QUOTE (njamilla @ Feb 23 2008, 08:16 AM)
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

QUOTE (chefelf @ Feb 23 2008, 10:30 AM)
That's what I'm here for.

#37 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE (mireaux7 @ Sep 30 2006, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In it, we see Senator Palpatine,..but we also see him as a holographic apparition as a Sith?,..or is this someone else?

Seriously?

#38 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 01 October 2006 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Oct 1 2006, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously?

Well,.it appears that there is 2 of us riding in this boat awaiting for some clarification on this issue.
QUOTE (njamilla @ Feb 23 2008, 08:16 AM)
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

QUOTE (chefelf @ Feb 23 2008, 10:30 AM)
That's what I'm here for.

#39 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 02 October 2006 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Shrike @ Jul 15 2005, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is this Syfo Dias is Sidious stuff? wacko.gif It makes no sense at all. Episode II stated that Syfo Dias had been head of the Jedi council. Are we suddenly to believe that Syfo Dias ordered up the clone army, faked his own death, showed up within months as the senator from Naboo, and orchestrated his election as chancellor? Of course, all of this happened without anyone on the Jedi council asking "Hey, isn't that my old boss?".

thankyou...

despite any EU nerd crapery (that stuff that turned loving star wars from being a 'guy thing' to being slimey geek thing'), everyone seems content on accepting this syfo is palpy crap... i really wish people would stop trying to jam that square peg in the triangular hole.

on the basis of the films, the only things that make sense are:

1. syfo dias was darth plageis
2. syfo trained palpy in secret while on the council, and slowly poisoned dookus mind while he was at it.
3. palpy killed him to steel his army and ursurp his position as ultimate evil bad ass that no one knows about in the galaxy.
4. having learned his masters signature move and bumped him off, he went and made anakin.
5. palpy put dooku in charge of dooping the trade federation into thinking he was backing them under the guise of darth sideous and giving them robots to give the glaxay a group of bad guys to hate and fear (like terrorists today) so that he could pull together a fat army without question and approval of all involved so that he'd be in prime position to concour the galaxy.

seriously watich people struggle with that is quite frustrating. as this is the only possible and logical conclusion to be drawn from what we're shown in the three movies.

no other scouces are to be relied upon because its all bullshit. if you want to call this a trilogy than everything else disappears. WHAT WERE WE SHOWN? WHAT DID WE SEE? THAT is all that matters right now, and those 5 points are the image painted by the PT films.

if GL himself says otherwise, then he's either full of shit, or fucked up more than we thought, because the screen says otherwise.

PS. syfo = sifu (Chinese for master/teacher)

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size