Star Wars Fan Convention

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Naysayers beware Revenge of George Lucas

#16 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 04 June 2005 - 08:01 PM

You guys have the same post count, for what it's worth. I like to preview. smile.gif

#17 User is offline   Jaded Wolf Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Darth Sane @ Jun 4 2005, 05:35 PM)
Haha. yah.....he's propable just a young kid though (12-14 years old) I'm sure most of the PT supporters are nieve kids. not that theres anything wrong with that... we should just be nicer and more understanding when we completely obliterate their arguments.......I have to agree ROTS is only good in the sence that it does not completely horribly suck. No one should lull themselves into beliving that something is great when it is simply mediocre.

Actually, for the record, I'm 26. I've been a big fan of Star Wars. I can agree the prequels were weak when compared with the first. Then again though, they told the story that George Lucas wanted to tell. He told the story, and love him or hate him, he was able to. Plus he got everyone talking about them, positive or negative, which has only propelled the entire saga into a place where they will forever be remembered. So again in other posts I have asked this question, "Who's the idiot now?"
"And shepherds we shall be for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti!!!"

#18 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 04 June 2005 - 08:03 PM

Okay, let's take your solution and stop talking about them. You start.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#19 User is offline   Jaded Wolf Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (floppydisk @ Jun 4 2005, 06:00 PM)
Well silly me! This sure seemed like an insult:

So after I prematurely made that comment, I realized insulting was stupid. OKay? This will probably be a reminder of some of the things to hate about Star Wars, but allow me to say, "Nerf herder". biggrin.gif
"And shepherds we shall be for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti!!!"

#20 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 04 June 2005 - 09:14 PM

All right, I'll stop being a crumedgeon. Until someone else starts flinging insults.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size