• Last »

Monkey vs God

#46 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 02 July 2005 - 08:53 AM

What an idiot, he forgot the units on his graph of pirates vrs temperature. The entire data is useless now.

I think we should skip the whole intelligent design thing and just speed up the process of revelations. Let the heathens run the show!
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#47 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 04 July 2005 - 09:27 PM

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." The really needed a better editor for The Bible, sheesh...

Just wait, Jordan. My bet is on December 23, 2012. Go Mayans!
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#48 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 13 August 2005 - 01:49 PM

Here is a shot in the dark. How about time is endless, God has always existed, and everything else has always been around. Time and measurements are also relative things. That takes out the first bit of the big bang, there was always stuff, and now it doesn't come from nothing. It would also mean that evolution would have had to take place. This happens along the lines of how God set up the forces of nature.

Then someone asks "But then how did we get the amoebas and stuff?"
"Damn, and I thought this was fool proof"
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#49 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 August 2005 - 10:07 AM

Just wait, Jordan. My bet is on December 23, 2012. Go Mayans!

Funny you mention that, I think about 2012 too. The mayans calendar and chartering of the stars was damn accurate. I wouldn't be surpised if the world ended on December 22, 2012. Just a bit off, but damn close!
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#50 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 14 August 2005 - 11:45 PM

The solstice night - 22/23 December 2012.

But how will it end? Revelations style, alien invasion, asteroid impact whatever.

#51 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 15 August 2005 - 12:58 AM

I vote that we will have blown ourselves up by then.
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#52 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2005 - 09:26 AM

Well it's safe to say that either man or god or nature will destroy mankind.

I doubt nature will turn on us since we clock her 24/7. We'd be able to predict something way in advance.

obviously man has the power

God-revelations style- Lot's of christians think it's sooner than later with the founding of Israel and how Christianity is now being seen as a evil religon that promotes hate crimes, or something along those lines.

Those are the only world end scenarios I know of. I'm not sure the Mayan's described how time would end.

#53 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2005 - 10:25 AM

Wow, a bit off topic wouldn't you say? Still for a world's end theory, see if you can find a copy of the pen and paper RPG Armageddon. It is very intriguing. If no one manages to find it, I'll just end up telling.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

#54 User is offline   StantheGarbageMan Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:13 PM

I think I know what was after the big bang: another universe. Some people beleive that the universe, after expanding for a few trillion years, will spent another trillion years getting smaller and mashing all together into a tiny, unstable ball and then exploding into a Big Bang, thus restarting the universe, possilby slightly different then the last.

Here's a clip from a real newspaper article:

"...one theory is that there are an infinate amount of universes, each one slightly different then the last. For instance there could be a universe that is exactly the same as our own, only everything is a different shade of blue, a sort of 'Bluniverse'.
In fact, scientists today are now trying to enter and explore this 'Bluniverse'. Dr. Roderick Von Tennissanniwon of Brooklen, OH, who leads this project was questioned about the ethnicity of his project. His replay was 'Zee ethneeks are for vittle girls.'
Many people who disbelive this theory state that Tennissanniwon's project is childish and rediculous. Tennissanniwon replied, 'Vhen I am drinking blue lemonade und a blue hot dog een zee blue streets of Blue York City under zee blue sun, vee vill zee 'oo 'as zee last laugh, beech!'
On a related note, the Blue Man Group were arrested for being suspected of being from the Bluniverse and are now being interrogated. They claim that they are human and that their blue faces are mearly greasepaint, but they are liers. Horrible, horrible liers.

#55 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 04 September 2005 - 04:30 PM

Here's a clip from my list of automated responses for silly BS news articles.

biggrin.gif dry.gif

This post has been edited by Slade: 04 September 2005 - 04:30 PM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#56 User is offline   Wayne Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2005 - 07:01 PM

Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice....
Well, anyway, matter has always been here. But how does a big bang happen? My favorite theory is that when the universe gets sucked up into a black hole, It travels through a wormhole and gets ejected out of a white hole, becoming a big bang, the seed of an alternate universe, and vice versa. But I suppose everyone knows what really happened. Clint Eastwood went back in time and ejaculated into the primordial soup.
And we want to be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man! And we want to get loaded!

#57 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 16 September 2005 - 08:47 PM

Hey, makes as much sense as anything I've heard.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#58 User is offline   Patrick Bateman Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 September 2005 - 09:31 PM

What about the blankey theory, that everything has always and will always exist, connected, that we are not waves but part of the ocean so to speak.
As for God ... I gave him up with Santa, The Tooth Fairy and a consistently thin Oprah

#59 User is offline   Revan-47 Icon

• The Prophet
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 17 September 2005 - 12:00 PM

Every body already knows that. At least you still have the easter bunny though. tongue.gif
"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

#60 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 September 2005 - 04:55 PM

Santa isn't real crying.gif NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size