Chefelf.com Night Life: People who are waiting for marriage to have sex. - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (19 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

People who are waiting for marriage to have sex.

#61 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 02 June 2005 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (looktothesky @ Jun 1 2005, 07:02 PM)
You give someone you love very much, and care very deeply for, your virginity.
That's what I did... wub.gif

EDIT - Ohp, almost forgot.

I won the war!! BITCHEZZZZ!

Your virginity, forgive me for saying it, is not a tangible thing that you give to someone. Unless this special fellow is a player who likes to boast about the cherries he's popped, or an insecure bastard who can't handle the idea that you had a life before you met him, it should mean fuck all to him. You want to give me a gift, make it a DVD or something.

Virginity is overrated. I prefer it when women give me the gift of their experience.
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#62 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:18 PM

On the whole what if subject you're all wrong. Switzerland would have fucking DOMINATED. It dosn't matter what theoretical scenario you put forth, my answer will always be that Switzerland would have fucking dominated. Even if you're just asking what if Lee had won at Gettysburg, Switzerland would still have dominated. The only reason Switzerland does not currently rule the world is because things went completely wrong for them. If even the most insignificant event were altered we'd be wearing leiterhosen right now.

By the by, does anyone find it odd that virginity is only viewed as a posession by males in reference to females? Fathers want to keep their daughters virginity, men want to take women's virginity, etc etc.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#63 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:43 AM

Civ, JM, thanks for bringing it up. You're a breath of fresh air in these quarters smile.gif I have always found the idea of "keeping virginity", "demanding virginity" a bit disturbing. What is the big deal anyway? Are women who have sex somehow worse than men having sex or women who did not have sex? So I am glad there are guys who don't give a damn about this stuff.

#64 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:22 AM

Oh I actually rather like my own in a weird Arthurian legend kind of way (HAHA BITCHEZ I CAN FIND THE HOLY GRAIL AND YOU ALL CANT!) But it does creep me out how the virginity issue is mostly applied to women. Especially looking at medieval culture.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#65 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:32 AM

Oh, I suppoe this is because of the purely anatomical factors How can you prove to me that you are a virgin? (ok, you can by talking to unicorns and finding the Holy Grail ) . Although this argument is not valid any more for women these days. There are ways to restore the technicality - muslem women do it Anyway, I don't want to talk about it (then why I am doing it sick.gif ?)

#66 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:17 PM

A bunch of born again Christians go on about second virginity, but I'll bet they don't get to see unicorns anyway.

Virgin or not, I wouldn't care in the hypothetical dreamworld where I find someone to go that far with, though more partners means more chances for STDs, but that's not enough of an issue to decide, of course.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#67 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:32 PM

I've never seen any unicorns... dry.gif
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#68 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:36 PM

I have unicorns in my backyard. Really. A whole herd of them.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#69 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:39 PM

Hey, no fair, I haven't seen any unicorns either. They must all live in your backyard. But in any case, if you "give someone your virginity," they don't gain an extra virginity, or have virginity, or anything like that. Which makes virginity much unlike an STD.

This post has been edited by Emu: 03 June 2005 - 10:40 PM

Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#70 User is offline   LiocModnar Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (civilian_number_two @ Jun 2 2005, 08:12 PM)
You want to give me a gift, make it a DVD or something.

Virginity is overrated.  I prefer it when women give me the gift of their experience.

I couldn't agree with you more. From the opposite perspective, I see nothing appealing about virgin boys. They're shaky, clumsy, and short-lived if you will; not the way I'd want to spend a wedding night. If it's abstract sentiment, write a poem, if it's a gift, I'm easy enough to buy for, and if it's a feeling of moral superiority, there are more important arenas to practise the preaching in.

Madame Corvax, there is no good way to prove one's virginity. Feel free to lie or be honest as your needs suit innocent.gif

This post has been edited by LiocModnar: 03 June 2005 - 11:03 PM

#71 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:01 PM

From the whole giving/losing thing people get the idea that it is a thing in itself, not the absence of a thing. Purity of any form is about absence, not presence.
Besides, if it can be given or lost, it can be collected... (Collect the whole set! Auction! One American Beauty-style said-she-wasn't-but-she-was virginity going for $$$$... next on the auction, lot 169, an MG TF 160) and that's just a weird concept.

#72 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:30 PM

If anyone mentions hymen and trophy cases in regards to one another (minus me to warn you), I start slapping mouths. Like I said, my mind is a pure as mud.

#73 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (LiocModnar @ Jun 3 2005, 10:45 PM)
Madame Corvax, there is no good way to prove one's virginity.  Feel free to lie or be honest as your needs suit innocent.gif

Actually, I think I was lucky enough - until now nobody has even raised this subject with me so there was no need either to lie or be honest..

#74 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2005 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (LiocModnar @ Jun 3 2005, 10:45 PM)
If it's abstract sentiment, write a poem, if it's a gift, I'm easy enough to buy for, and if it's a feeling of moral superiority, there are more important arenas to practise the preaching in.

I couldn't agree more with you here*, especially on that last point. If I'd held on to my virginity until now, all I'd want to do with a Unicorn or the Holy Grail is to cram my dick into it. devil.gif

(*I'm sure I could agree with you more, but you'd need to say more things I agree with.)
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#75 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 06 June 2005 - 09:25 PM

Great. Now I have images of people raping unicorns in my head. Thanks. dry.gif

Would that be slightly better than the normal raping of animals, worse, or equal to?

• (19 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size