Chefelf.com Night Life: People who are waiting for marriage to have sex. - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (19 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

People who are waiting for marriage to have sex.

#241 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 01 February 2006 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Feb 1 2006, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Besides, I belive such feelings are a gift from the divine, and should not be discarded lightly.
Your words in the pope's ears. Why not call yourself 'Saint Abbey'? I'd vote for you.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#242 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 01 February 2006 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Feb 1 2006, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes but does your body really 'need' that stuff or do you just want it cause you like it. I think there might be a difference. I can usually tell what my body is lacking nutritionally in this way.

there's no difference. Occasionally i get an uncontrollable craving for spinach, so there must be something there my body need, i walys feel fantastic after eating it. Same with oysters.

but the body can be easily misinformed...

like people who eat heaps of fatty foods like mcdonalds but all they really need is a dose of sugar, or sodium or protein, etc.

a rampant uncontrolled sex drive is, more often than not, the body reacting to an unmet quota in the emotional department. This is usually happens to people who start having sex before puberty has finished it's upgrades... and take the wrong drug for the craving.

I'm not talking about just wanting to have sex cause it sounds fun. I'm talking more along the lines of that insane feeling of lust. I have personally found that supressing this feeling can lead to problems. Besides, I belive such feelings are a gift from the divine, and should not be discarded lightly.

and that is why pr0n is not Evil...
and masturbation doesn't make angels cry (unless it's violent angel pr0n)

And as far as being animals... we are. We might be able to solve complex mathematical equations, but we still have basic primal needs.

We're not animals, it's just that general intelligence and common sense has been bred so thin in the human race that most live like animals and answer directly to their drives and lusts without proccess or refinement... which is why so many people kill, rape, and watch reality TV.

This post has been edited by barend: 01 February 2006 - 06:54 PM

#243 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 01 February 2006 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (barend @ Feb 1 2006, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a rampant uncontrolled sex drive is, more often than not, the body reacting to an unmet quota in the emotional department. This is usually happens to people who start having sex before puberty has finished it's upgrades... and take the wrong drug for the craving.

We're not animals, it's just that general intelligence and common sense has been bred so thin in the human race that most live like animals and answer directly to their drives and lusts without proccess or refinement... which is why so many people kill, rape, and watch reality TV.

Where did you hear "a rampant uncontrolled sex drive is, more often than not, the body reacting to an unmet quota in the emotional department. This is usually happens to people who start having sex before puberty has finished it's upgrades... and take the wrong drug for the craving." I have never heard that before. It sounds interesting.

Having sex when your body tells you would apply to people who where both physically and emotionally healthy. Sure people cant always difforentiate, but some people cant difforentiate between having a drink and having a drinking problem. Those people should probably refrain from drinking.

And yes, human being are animals. We are mammals. Smart mammals - but mammals nonetheless. Murderers, rapists, and people who watch reality all have something in common - they are sick. Something inside of thier brain is either absent or misfiring and it manifests as these atrocities. It doesnt make them more like animals just because its horrible. Most dogs dont rip peoples faces off - but a few of them do. It doesnt make the latter more animal-like, it just means that their brains arent processing information properly. We are no less mammals just because we can paint pictures and walk on the moon.

#244 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Feb 1 2006, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where did you hear "a rampant uncontrolled sex drive is, more often than not, the body reacting to an unmet quota in the emotional department. This is usually happens to people who start having sex before puberty has finished it's upgrades... and take the wrong drug for the craving." I have never heard that before. It sounds interesting.

it's just logic... it's like people who start smoking in their teens trying to quit over people who started in their twenties...

you've introduced an addictive chemical into your biochemical routines before it's finished developing. People who do this will always have far more difficulty, and bodily rebellion (i.e. withdrawals, week-long illness, etc.) than someone who took it up at 22, like myself who only really smokes on weekends...

orgasms are great, but when you have sex it's not the only thing going on... your body tries to reward you for completing tasks, by drugging you up with endorphins.
tasks: consumption, excreation, emotional balance, excercise, procreation, etc.

you can cheat your body by making coctails, like eating chocolate... no real nutrition, just short term energy, over-refined and mix suger with consumption endorphins... your body also desires intellectual stimulation, but will settle for a tv soap, you need emotional nurturing but your body will settle for erroginous physical stimulation...

the less fullfilling, the more addictive... your body will crave inferior passable activities and products when malnourished on any front...

(more info. when i get back from lunch)

#245 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Feb 1 2006, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And yes, human being are animals. We are mammals. Smart mammals - but mammals nonetheless. Murderers, rapists, and people who watch reality all have something in common - they are sick. Something inside of thier brain is either absent or misfiring and it manifests as these atrocities. It doesnt make them more like animals just because its horrible. Most dogs dont rip peoples faces off - but a few of them do. It doesnt make the latter more animal-like, it just means that their brains arent processing information properly. We are no less mammals just because we can paint pictures and walk on the moon.

dogs do what they like, when they like... unless they're affraid of being punished.
unfortunatley, (due largley to the abolishment of spanking) most people still only act in a seemingly moral manner because they fear being fined, arrested, killed, or going to some manner of hell in the afterlife.

i think you're semicorrect. people are just organisms that are born... you're not borne human, you become human. if you have independant though and act in a logical manner with curtosy and care and with respect for your fellow 'humans' without fear as your motivation, then you are eligable to be called human.

however... if these scum sucking fucks that can't let people off the train before they try to barge in are considered human, i'm a GOD!!!

#246 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE (barend @ Feb 5 2006, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it's just logic... it's like people who start smoking in their teens trying to quit over people who started in their twenties...

you've introduced an addictive chemical into your biochemical routines before it's finished developing. People who do this will always have far more difficulty, and bodily rebellion (i.e. withdrawals, week-long illness, etc.) than someone who took it up at 22, like myself who only really smokes on weekends...

Well... thats an interesting theory, but it sounds like you just made that up. You hade me going for a minute - I thought you jacked that from a medical magazine or something. laugh.gif

Well, since human beings are able to procreated at a young age (13/14ish), I would be willing to bet that having sex at this age would not naturally cause a human being any emotional problems, if not for the social stigma that we have created concerning the subject. In short, I think your addiction theory has more to do with society's view of sex and less to do with the human body and it's functioning properly.

#247 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:13 PM

i didn't 'make it up'

the human psyche always longs for a short term solution to larger problems...

the human race is a whore, and this lazy collective of solipsism is no 'society' ...

the only thing they're responsible for is not doing anything about it

#248 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:55 PM

The human race is pointless.
OH NO!!!

#249 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:01 PM

worse, The human race CHOOSES to be pointless...

#250 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:20 PM

Too true, too true.....
OH NO!!!

#251 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:46 PM

It's all well and good to say that we choose to be pointless. The question I put to you, gentlemen, is how do we become UN-pointless?
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#252 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:18 PM

Give ourselves a point.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#253 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:20 PM

How?
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#254 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 06 February 2006 - 08:30 PM

destroy the things that starve us intellectually, creativley, and emotionly.

destroy and boycot (or destroy by boycot);

top 40 music, reality TV, soap operas, talk show where rich women take us on a tour of there wardrobe, award shows where award shows win awards, general selfishness...

and choose to be unimpressed by franchises who switch from styrophone to paper... i mean who cares what material it is if its all going to end up in a plastic bag in a landfill anyway?

clothes brands that have names like 'von dutch' should be laughed at...
it should be 'van dutch' or 'von deutsch' !!! stupid names just make the public less cultured.

abolish political correctness... if you hate someone for the color of their skin you're fucked. But all this tip toeing around certain terms and holidays is turning us into a pathetic lifeform wating to become extinct from passive agressive stress!

don't give power to major corporations by buying their products if they crush independant and local business... they pay the majority of their employees bugar all, and perpetuate having a minority controlling the majority of wealth. That kind of power has small group of sociopaths controlling the living standards of those who actually work for a living...
mankind will be in thralldom as long as we eat mcdonalds, drink starbucks coffee, drink pepsi, coke, pizza hut, etc.

maybe after we do that we'll be free to search for meaning in our lives and create things worthwhile...

i'm sick of people saying "everything that can be done, has been done"

it's bullshit, it's just that mainstream media has destroyed and limmited everyone's immagination!!!

'a point'... is buried beneath.

oh... and sex before marrage is fine.

if you love someone go for it... if you've settled for someone go for it...
if you have a friend who would just like to bed someone they trust, go for it... the fact of the matter is that marrages don't last anymore... because people are lazy and to quick to give up on relationships, so there's no point waiting for a marrage thats going to be void anyway... because by that logic, you should never have slept with them because the marrage didn't work out.

if you wait till marrage for sex, you're just going to end up getting married to someone you want to sleep with...

#255 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:37 PM

ohmy.gif Wow, you've thought this through a lot better than I have. Maybe you should take over the world instead... I could just follow you around and... make suggestions or something. You know, put in some face time... like a Carl Rove or a Prince Charles.

• (19 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size