Chefelf.com Night Life: Jedi or Sith? - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Jedi or Sith? Which one are YOU?

Poll: Are you a Jedi Knight or a Sith Warrior?

Are you a Jedi Knight or a Sith Warrior?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#46 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 31 May 2005 - 07:52 PM

but darkside has dead bodies holding credits around you...

#47 User is offline   Darth Sane Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 02:14 AM

I like the sith. only because black looks so much more bad ass than those stupid monk robes and they can talk in deep, lizzardy voices to sound more scarry than they really are.

#48 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:20 AM

Ah, but all you Sith are forgetting a few things:

The Dark side KICKS YOUR ASS! Didn't you see Revan and Malak in KOTOR? The dude lost his lower jaw to the dark side.

Also, you dont get to do the ghosty thing if you're dark side.

So we Jedi rawk.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#49 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 03 June 2005 - 09:50 AM

Eww... did he still have his tongue?
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#50 User is offline   LiocModnar Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (floppydisk)
That's the point. Doing 'good' stuff is never easy. It requires dedication and self-sacrifice.

Well put! Unfortunately I think that's sealed my Sith decision because I hate sacrificing my self.

QUOTE (J m HofMarN)
The Dark side KICKS YOUR ASS! Didn't you see Revan and Malak in KOTOR? The dude lost his lower jaw to the dark side.

In a sense, this reinforces the idea that the Jedi and Sith are very much alike. Jedi are supposed to be detached from their looks and the Sith are perfectly comfortable in their disfigured skin. Jedi sacrifice their individuality, Sith sacrifice body parts. It does beg the question why Palpatine didn't visit his Surgical Reconstruction Centre for some restoration. Any ideas?

#51 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:16 PM

He liked scaring little kids.

I wouldn't mind sacrificing myself for a cause that I truly believe in. Unfortunately, there's nothing that fits in that category. Other than internet humor. Hence me posting 80 posts a day.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#52 User is offline   LiocModnar Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (floppydisk @ Jun 3 2005, 10:16 PM)
He liked scaring little kids.

I wouldn't mind sacrificing myself for a cause that I truly believe in.

LMFAO. More power to you, I suppose. I've never understood the reasoning behind martyrdom because you're of no use to the cause if you're dead. Me, I'd rather live to continue my work. Bah! I knew I was a Slytherin but I had no idea I'd be so strongly Sith oriented too. Maybe the fact I never liked Luke was a tip-off. Right then, off to go shopping for big black cloaks.

#53 User is offline   Jaded Wolf Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 04 June 2005 - 09:49 PM

I have to go with my RPG character and story character. Jedi Knight. However, it would have to be post-ROTJ, and more of an outsider, almost like Qui-Gon but so quasi-mystic. I would have a dark past and choose to hang out with some notorious smugglers instead of at the academy with Luke Skywalker. So now I know that some of you will respond with a "What a dork" comment, but let it be know that I am working on a story as an inspiring writer with this character in mind. So go easy on me people. ermm.gif
"And shepherds we shall be for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti!!!"

#54 User is offline   Giff Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 June 2005 - 09:52 PM

Sith are cooler, but Jedi's usually win.

I would have to go with someone like Jolee Bindo from STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC.

Technically a Jedi, but turned his back on the Council long ago and is now somewhere in the middle.

This post has been edited by Giff: 04 June 2005 - 09:52 PM

#55 User is offline   Jaded Wolf Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 05 June 2005 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Supes @ May 22 2005, 07:02 PM)
Barend is Sith, therefore I must be Jedi. If for no other reason than to keep the balance and natural order of things going.

I don't have a song to go along with it though... Guess that only ensures my place in the Jedi.  biggrin.gif

Hey Supes, as a a Superman fan, I love that picture. That's all I really wanted to say.
"And shepherds we shall be for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti!!!"

#56 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 07 June 2005 - 02:28 AM

Hehe. Jolee's half senile, but I would most certainly be somewhere inbetween light and dark. All of those stupid absolutes irritate me. The Jedi eradicate their humanity, the Sith run around killing everyone and trying to rule the galaxy with an iron fist. In KOTOR I went light side, minus bounty hunting, because the only way to become evil was to either pointlessly and randomly kill everyone you talk to, or force persuade. My regular persuade worked most of the time.

Anyway, if you have to have a stupid "good" vs. "evil" scale, I'm in the middle, and go back and forth a bit, depending on the situation. In the SW universe, I'd start the 3rd faction that teaches one to know the light and dark side of the force without falling to either side's faults.

On a sort of related note, martyrdom is stupid. If I felt strongly enough for a cause, I'd die for it, but it surely wouldn't be intentional and I'd not welcome it in the slightest. It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees, but still better to stay alive on your toes.

Those who say that the Sith are "cooler", why? Is the Jedi dress code that ridgidly enforced?
This space for rent. Inquire within.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size