• (2 Pages)
  • +

The wonderful world of RON

#16 User is offline   Dark Comet Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 05:30 AM

Damn freewebs. Must fork out some granola and get me a decent website. SOme people can download stuff from there, some can't. It's weird.

Dylan Downing over at RON HQ will probably upload the demo to the speedy server of theirs, assuming he can get it. Until then, I shall tinker away and see if I can solve the problem.

BTW - thanks. I promise to do the Baron justice. thumbsup.gif

#17 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 31 May 2005 - 10:23 AM

Oh, of course. In that weird format. I can't belive I forgot.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#18 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Regurgitator, the Froud family, T.H. White, and Dylan Moran.

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:16 AM

Okay, well it finally downloaded for me, took like two hours with the worst download rate ever. It looks okay. I didn't really do much more than look around. Just kinda looks like a regular RotN game to me. Did you use established sprites/graphics or make your own from scratch?

#19 User is offline   Dark Comet Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:50 AM

Frank's Office is mine, all mine. The others I touched up up a bit because they didn't look all that amazing to look at. Frank was drawn by Redwall, Scimpy was drawn by me, everyone else was already done.

Most touchings up were cosmetic, such as the Town Square. Places like the Realiser were more obvious. Because lets face it, it makes no sense for a successful newpaper that has made lots of money to have just a desk and a badly drawn filing cabinet.

I know, Freewebs is unforgivable. They've uploaded it onto the ROn site though, so if anyone else wants a gander, it's here.

Yeah, it looks pretty typical RON. It'll come into it's own during the later stages. Thanks for downloading it though, glad you found it ok. thumbsup.gif

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size