Chefelf.com Night Life: WIDDLES!!! - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

WIDDLES!!! What has it got in its pocketss?

#46 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 15 May 2005 - 04:59 PM

Did they forget to actually put you in the room, or they built it so securely that you couldn't even be in there?

Edit: Or you could say that since Hell isn't a physical dimension, nothing could be solid so you could go through anything...

This post has been edited by Slade: 15 May 2005 - 05:01 PM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#47 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Location:The Republic of Ireland AKA The Irish Free State The Emerald Isle Hibernia Eire Erin Eireann That Fucking Boghole

Posted 15 May 2005 - 05:07 PM

Nope. I said I ESCAPED the room. I couldn't do that if I wasn't in it in the first place, now could I?

I've never been to hell(although my catholic upbringing assures me I'll end up there eventually), so I can't tell you if things are solid there or not. In this riddle however, they ARE.

This post has been edited by Voodoo dog: 15 May 2005 - 05:10 PM

#48 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 15 May 2005 - 05:20 PM

Did they lock the door from the inside and leave you the key?

Or can you just instantly move through all of the little spaces between the wall atoms?

#49 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:The Republic of Ireland AKA The Irish Free State The Emerald Isle Hibernia Eire Erin Eireann That Fucking Boghole

Posted 15 May 2005 - 05:57 PM

First guess:

We're talking demon's here man. they aint THAT stupid. And there aint no door. Nothing except solid metal for millions of miles.

Second guess:

Nice guess man! Not what I'm looking for sadly. I'm picturing my immortal soul exactly the same as my physical body. I can't change shape or size. All I have going for me is the superpower granted to me by you, the ability to move any distance in any direction immediately.

#50 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 15 May 2005 - 06:57 PM

Well, you can just move out, since you in essesence just blink, you never have to pass through the walls.

Blink - Like a teleport except less controlled and a shorter distance.

Edit: I would have said that earlier, but you said "in the room" which I took to mean you could only teleport around the room.

This post has been edited by Slade: 15 May 2005 - 06:58 PM

#51 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 May 2005 - 07:26 PM

Noooooooooo!

No teleportation involved. I can only move in a straight line in any direction at any speed I choose to any point that will help me. I still have to pass through any intervening space.

#52 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 15 May 2005 - 08:23 PM

You run around so fast that Einstien's theory of relativitaly comes into play, and when you get back to the part where they throw you in, you jump the gaurds and you and your former self escape to some dominatrix demons.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#53 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 May 2005 - 09:09 PM

Not the answer I had in mind floppy, but so along the right lines that you may as well take the grand prize. However, I'll point out that Einsteins theory of relativity states that time dilation happens when you move really fast, not time reversal. This means that a million years would pass in an instant for you. Since you are in hell for eternity, this wouldn't make a damn biit of difference to your plight.

What I had in mind was THIS. You have been given the power to move in any direction right? IN ANY DIRECTION. Along any dimensional access. This includes the forth dimension, time. Going into the future won't help you, because the room will exist for all eternity. However the room was built especially for me, so at some point in the past, it didn't exist. So just travel into the past and Bob's your uncle! How did you know about the succubus lassies floppydisk? I escaped the room but I didn't escape hell. How could I? Hell has no boundaries in any direction whatsoever. All hope abandon, ye who enter here. However, the dominatrix torture is a lot more pleasant than any other kind, so I'm happy. I even get relief from the constant cock-teasing and get to orgasm every five million years! Who says hell can't be fun!

To avoid being sued, I'll tell you I got this riddle from a short story by Issac Asimov. God bless the crazy fucker. No dominatrices though. Idiot.

Mental note: Stop inserting your perversions into riddles, you stupid moron. The nice Chefelf people don't want to hear about them. Go spank yourself. In a way you don't find sexually arousing. If such a way exists.

This post has been edited by Voodoo dog: 15 May 2005 - 09:36 PM

#54 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:04 PM

I don't suppose anyone here knows both answers to this one:

What walks on four legs in the morning, two in the day and three at night?

Notice the both - the both is important.

This post has been edited by Mnesymone: 15 May 2005 - 11:05 PM

#55 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:10 PM

I only know one...

A human being. Baby crawls on all fours, adult walks on two legs, and an old man walks with a stick.

Anyone know the other? Some kind of creature that regenerates limbs or something?

#56 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:17 PM

Its bloody funny - and if an answer isn't forthcoming I'll put it up and all can have a good laugh.

Think literally... very literally.

#57 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 16 May 2005 - 01:05 AM

VD: Time is not the fourth dimension, nor a direction. The 3rd dimension is space, and the fourth dimension is space-time, and there are either 7 or 18 more out there. And you're putting bizarre mixes of laws together. Don't go into metaphysical realms and then try to discuss quantum theory. It's unhealthy.

I'm going to say somebody who parties a hella lot to that other riddle. Hangover in the morning, fine around midday, and by the end of the day he has a third leg... But that's not very funny, so it's prolly not it.

#58 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 16 May 2005 - 01:18 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking, but that didn't sound very "literal" to me so I let it go.
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#59 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2005 - 01:36 AM

Read A Brief History Of Time Wouldya? The first dimension is length. The second dimension is width. The third dimension is height. The fourth dimension is time. All of these together make up the space-time continuum, not just one. It is theoritically possible to travel in any dimension as far as you wish. By the way, the fifth dimension is convergent realities. Slap that in and you have a Multiverse. I aint got no clue what the other dimensions are called, but I heard the currently accepted number was 26. Does your fucking head in.

I also thought the other riddle was about getting caked. Damn, what the hell could it be?

#60 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2005 - 01:39 AM

I hope this works out properly...

Though if you want to keep on guessing go for it but... there is a coded message below, I hope.

CODE
A prairie dog. In the morning there are no predators around and it walks on four legs - during the day it stands up on two to look out for predators and by night one leg has been eaten so it has three.

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size