Chefelf.com Night Life: Star Wars III, hottest actress?? - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Star Wars III, hottest actress?? vote

#1 User is offline   jedione12 Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:49 PM

my vote's for bai ling, hands-down. even though it's been announced that's she's been cut from the movie, all you need to do is check out playboy's june issue to nod your head in agreement..a blue light saber never looked so good smile.gif

Tom

#2 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 12 May 2005 - 06:06 PM

Shouldn't this be a poll, or in the star wars forum? Have they breached the lobby permiter, and if so why aren't the sirens blaring and the Chelelf attack dogs being unleashed?
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#3 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 12 May 2005 - 07:04 PM

Augh! No no no no no no no no! Get it away! *beats the topic with a stick* Go back to the SW forums where you belong!

*ATTENTION: PERIMETER BREACH IN SECTOR SIX. REPEAT: PERIMETER BREECH IN SECTOR SIX. MAINTAIN CHEFELF.COM LOCKDOWN. UNLEASH THE ATTACK DOGS. ALL GUARDS ON FULL alert. SET BLASTERS TO KILL AND GUNS TO ANIHILATE.*
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#4 User is offline   BiggSpiffy Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:My house, on my chair, In front of my computer, staring at my screen
  • Interests:Mac Daddy<br />Track<br />Cross-Country

Posted 12 May 2005 - 07:18 PM

i guess im kinda new and im not sure what the "parimeters" are so my vote for this topic is EWOK BABY!

#5 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 12 May 2005 - 07:25 PM

*unleashes Chylding Pie-Monsters, Cakez-Bot 5000s, taps in the activation code for Jane-and-her-Knife*

God damned Star Wars threads...

This post has been edited by Chyld: 12 May 2005 - 07:26 PM

When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#6 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 12 May 2005 - 08:29 PM

No, no, NO! This is what the Star Wars forum is for, don't clutter up my precious lobby with this! And the chick that played Leia totally gets my vote.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#7 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 12 May 2005 - 08:36 PM

ChefElf Action News at 9:35pm EST brings you the latest!
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#8 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 12 May 2005 - 09:53 PM

it's catastrophee i tells ya

#9 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 13 May 2005 - 08:25 AM

I question the training of any Jedi who holds a lightsaber like this.

I'm sure Nick Jamilla would have plenty to say about the technical merits of her saber form. rolleyes.gif

... waits for barend's inevitable lewd response to this setup ...
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#10 User is offline   rangwe Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 13 May 2005 - 09:13 AM

Further proof that its all for sale ALL FOR SALE, *EVEN MY OWN MOTHER*.

Sorry, Dr. Detroit flashback there.

Commercialization? What's that? Let's have some Bond Girls with kooky private parts pun names while we're at it. Which member does this jedi cut off when she goes over to the Dark Side?

Boring.

I'd like to see a Jedi warrior woman with more to her than this. Where's Eowyn when you need her? *sigh*

- rangwe

#11 User is offline   Helena Icon

• Basher Extraordinaire
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Current age: 22<br /><br />Current occupation: Auditor<br /><br />Interests: Reading, computer games, music, and Star Wars (obviously).<br /><br />Talents: Can't act, can't dance, can sing a little.<br /><br />Loves: Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series.<br /><br />Hates: Harry Potter. Surely I can't be the only one?

Posted 13 May 2005 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE (Chefelf @ May 13 2005, 02:25 PM)
I question the training of any Jedi who holds a lightsaber like this.

I question the sanity, never mind the training, of any Jedi who dresses like that. But then there's that Twi'lek girl in AotC as well... As I believe I've pointed out before, the ancient Jedi traditions apparently allow for a relaxation of the normal dress code as long as you're a hot babe.

As rangwe says, why couldn't we have a female Jedi who can do more than look pretty? Bastila in KOTOR (yeah, sorry to go on about it again) was beautiful, but she was also a strong and well-rounded character with an important role in the game. And while I can't really judge how 'sexy' a man would find her, personally I find her far more attractive than any of the female characters in the PT. Sexiness isn't just about looks (in my view, at least.)
The sandpeople had women and children. We know this because Anakin killed them how could he tell? The children might be smaller but I never saw a sandperson with breasts. Did they hike their skirts and show him some leg or something?

Also, I can see the point of wanting to kidnap a human and use her as a slave, but they didn't. They tied her to a flimsy easel for a month. It's assumed they had to feed and give her water. What for? Was she purely ornamental? I can understand them wanting the droids, you can sell those for a lot of money, but a chick who's only skills are finding non-existand mushrooms and getting randomly pregnant, you're not going to get much.

- J m HofMarN on the Sand People

#12 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 13 May 2005 - 12:31 PM

You said it, Helena. smile.gif

Bastila was a pretty good character. I dunno. I think the girl with the bare midriff who can kickass thing is pretty played out. Why are people afraid of the girl wearing traditionally appropriate armor who can kick ass?
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#13 User is offline   rangwe Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 13 May 2005 - 01:04 PM

I'd settle for the plain-looking moisture farmer girl wanting to break out and live, or the haggard but wily old salt of a woman looking to pass on the ways of the force, the souless maneater encased in a life-support system who happens to be old farmgirl's Ma, or even the bloated, dangerous as razors mama-san Empress.

There's a lot of more basic possibilities out there. The face of girl power is not limited to "playboy playmate with a heart of gold and a degree in astrogation", or "Daemon girl with no soul who sends little boys to hell". Yeah, I want sex and power, but I want it to be *exciting*, not this faux diamond, Turtlewax crap.

The magazine cover's just a joke. I got a chuckle out of it. Hey, why not, everything else is for sale in Star Wars, why not sell Jedi Sluts to lure in another demographic. Good one, Lucas, way to tap into the "Poser" slick-oil sales pitch and degrade the franchise even more. It worked for Britany Spears and Christina Aguelara - when the talent act gets thin, always go for Slut Marketing! Downgrade this to JUNK status.

Nobody's buying. Time to sell before the market crashes.

/disgust

- rangwe

#14 User is offline   Vwing Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 May 2005 - 01:43 PM

Actually, Bai Ling's part, before she got cut from the film, was of a senator. The Jedi thing is just Playboy's doing to relate her to Star Wars and to let people see a naked chick with a lightsaber. After all, senators don't have too much to relate them to Star Wars off hand.

Just a clarification.

#15 User is offline   Helena Icon

• Basher Extraordinaire
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Current age: 22<br /><br />Current occupation: Auditor<br /><br />Interests: Reading, computer games, music, and Star Wars (obviously).<br /><br />Talents: Can't act, can't dance, can sing a little.<br /><br />Loves: Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series.<br /><br />Hates: Harry Potter. Surely I can't be the only one?

Posted 13 May 2005 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (rangwe @ May 13 2005, 07:04 PM)
The magazine cover's just a joke.  I got a chuckle out of it.  Hey, why not, everything else is for sale in Star Wars, why not sell Jedi Sluts to lure in another demographic. 

biggrin.gif You know, I can just imagine a Star Wars equivalent of Playboy doing a feature like that. 'HOT JEDI GIRLZ!!'
The sandpeople had women and children. We know this because Anakin killed them how could he tell? The children might be smaller but I never saw a sandperson with breasts. Did they hike their skirts and show him some leg or something?

Also, I can see the point of wanting to kidnap a human and use her as a slave, but they didn't. They tied her to a flimsy easel for a month. It's assumed they had to feed and give her water. What for? Was she purely ornamental? I can understand them wanting the droids, you can sell those for a lot of money, but a chick who's only skills are finding non-existand mushrooms and getting randomly pregnant, you're not going to get much.

- J m HofMarN on the Sand People

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size