• +
  • Last »

Tarot Readings Ask for yours, today!

#31 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:41 PM

Fuck me Icey, that's disconcertingly accurate, as since the last few ladies I've been chasing/been in love with have messed me around like no-ones business, its kinda put me on edge when it comes to women. You know what? I'll have to give that a try. What else can I say, thank you very much indeed.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#32 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:55 PM

Emu: Meh, couldn't find the instructions for the year spread plus not having enough space to do that in my room innocent.gif

The Star
The Chariot
Queen of Swords

That's a big load of significance for you Emu (two majors and a court card), so it might deal with the time span you set out for the reading.

First card deals with new starts. A relationship or a project might get into motion and you have all the energy needed to make that happen. Be it physically, emotionally or spiritually.
The second card underlines this by pointing out that working hard WILL pay off in this area. Keeping the project going or relationship alive and kicking is well worth it.
The third card, Queen of Swords is an intelligent, quick witted woman that is protective about those close to her. She might represent a partner or even you.

This post has been edited by Icey: 05 May 2005 - 07:55 PM

#33 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:16 PM

That sounds like a very positive prediction, and it's definitely relevant to what's going on right now as well as to what will take place during the next few months. Thank you, Icey!
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#34 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:21 PM

My pleasure Emu, I enjoy every reading I do and if those who get them enjoy them too, then that is absolutely wizard.

#35 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:35 PM

good stuff... i've been very stressed... but it's not financial, although there is a lack of cash here at the mo.

as for the "risk" i have decided to alliviate streed by being opnly hostile to strangers...

seems to be doing the trick.

#36 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 06 May 2005 - 02:22 AM

I have tried, Icey, but I just can't work out a possible way for your prediction to reflect on my life. Oh well, perhaps it's yet to happen, or I'm thinking in the wrong direction.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#37 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2005 - 02:27 AM

Might also just have been a dud reading, well I'm glad that you can't relate to the reading really in that case, it was a very negative read.

#38 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 06 May 2005 - 02:53 AM

True. I have troubles in my life, but mostly caused by a lack of women, rather then by them.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#39 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:16 AM

Sweet poo on a pogo stick in a hand basket!

How did you know I loaned some money to my friends, but then again, I didn't need cards to tell me it would be like pulling teeth to get that money back.

But this partnership you mentioned, *yoda hrmmm* I'll keep an eye on that.

Sweet man, but I have one question. How do you shuffle a tarot deck?
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#40 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2005 - 05:53 AM

With my eyes closed, thinking about the matter at hand, and when it feels right, I rotate the cards when they feel right and then spread them out, running my fingers over them untill I feel like stopping. You have to feel like stopping to make that happen.

Sime: Lack of women might tie into the unreliable relationships part. Desire for what you are unable to get.

#41 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 06 May 2005 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (Icey @ May 4 2005, 06:43 PM)
Meh, merely an  Art of Tarot deck, but the moment I have moolah, I'm getting a much nicer Russian Tarot deck, blackness galore, yum.

I remembering hearing something once that said it works best if someone gives you your deck rather than buying it yourself, but I could be wrong. I can't even remember who told me that and when...must have been a few years ago...

Wow, I'm gone one day and miss this! I love these - palmistry, tarot cards, the works, but I don't know how any of them actually work. Can you give me a reading?
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#42 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 06 May 2005 - 02:55 PM

Floppydisk: Did a quick three card spread for you.

1. Death Reversed: Things will remain the same for you for some while. Or the more things for you change, the more they stay the same. Might be your past, might be the now. I'm unsure.

2. Queen of Pentacles Reverse: A female with an obsession over money, might be a mother figure that focuses on the material to avoid getting to emotional over what she has. Might also be a girl you fancy. Advise: Stay away.

3. The Sun Reversed: Worry, worry, worry. Worries about things you're working on, your health or your family. Are your parents fighting much nowadays?

1. That means that I won't get away from the computer much... And what does 'the more things for you change, the more they stay the same' mean? I've never fully understood that saying.

2. That doesn't sound much like anyone I know.

3. That's strange, I don't worry at all, except about that girl... Yeah, my parents fight, but that doesn't bug me.

Thanks for the reading Icey. Here's a pirate.gif for your troubles.

This post has been edited by floppydisk: 06 May 2005 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#43 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:40 PM

Hidey-ho. Can you give me a heads up on what to expect for this weekend for me, Ice-man?

Jane - If you dig into the so called 'occult' readings, you can find out a lot. Although there are 'scientific' reasons, and pseudo-science. Jung's concept of synchronicity fits nicely in many places.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#44 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:41 PM

Janey: Found the cards very hard to work at first, but then I realized the deck was upside down while I was shuffling, the moment I turned it around, it felt all better and the cards flowed terrificly!

Three of Pentacles Rev
The Tower
Three of Cups

(Just looking at the cards reminds me off my day, I have a general idea of the meaning but I'm not quite sure. Incompitence to finish something, making one unable to reap ones rewards. Changes that shake your very foundations that mess you up big time and something to do with relationships...)

Card one... A humongous ego or bad planning, I'm leaning towards the bad planning side, you seem to be avoiding to do work properly so you better start over and do things properly. I am sensing imagery.
Card two... Horrid luck, don't blame yourself when your world comes crumbling down upon your head and kills your dreams, it's merely bad luck that could happen to anyone, keep your ego strong and you'll survive no problem even though you'll be in a worse situation than you were in... Or not if the dream that died was a hopeless one.
The three of Cups brings a relationship progressing or a child being born, be it a real one or a project dear to you. This will be a time where the wounds the tower left on you heal.

Slade: Drew up an image of your weekend, thought of you and the card went straight into action. But they don't seem to like you anymore. They turned all the cards upside down, but I'll give you a double reading reversed and nonreversed.

King of Pentacles
The Magician
Eight of Pentacles

A Person obsessed with money that should not be trusted under any circumstances. He would sell his nan for a gram of cocaine and laugh in her face. Those who oppose him may expect to feel his wrath.
The Magician, might be another side of this person, a master of illusions! He will try to woo you with his fancy word magic so keep your eyes open for those who might want your money lings (or PSP if you got one)!
The pentacles point at working your arse off so hard for moneylings that burning out is guarenteed unless one takes time off to discover that money isn't everything and one should rather strive for happiness than the material. It might be another asset of an arsehole you'll meet this weekend.

A realist that can handle money and the like without an effort, a real problem solver. Might be a bloke that will help with the aspects of the previous readings or someone that will help you get a PSP if you don't already have one.
He has secret knowledge of the people around you and situations that you might benefit from, can it be that he knows a girl that fancies you? Or does he know how you can manage your economics far better, a method that was staring you right in the eyes but you never noticed.
He might bring you the opportunity to really use your talents to get moolah or some great emotional reward.

This post has been edited by Icey: 06 May 2005 - 04:53 PM

#45 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:46 PM

You can always tell when someone is serious when he/she gives someone a reading like that.

Be steadfast, Jane. Keep it secret, keep it safe! Believe in stuffed clams and duck-sauce and you'll survive!*

What does the hanged man mean? And is the Tower the Pinnacle? I have some Tarot terms bouncing around in my head from when I was younger. Both of my parents used to do readings.

*That's what happens when Discordians try to give advice and readings through their pineal glands. Keep kicking ass, Icey. This stuff is cool even if you turn out to be off!

This post has been edited by Slade: 06 May 2005 - 04:47 PM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

• (28 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size