• (28 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Tarot Readings Ask for yours, today!

#16 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:39 AM

Barend: I gave you another quick three card spread.

Nine of wands Reversed
Five of pentacles Reversed
the Moon

The first card indicates stress, maybe you've been going through financial problems or are just afraid of losing something, relax or you might damage your health.
The Second card hints at self enforced hermitry and poverty due to bad judgement, fuzzing up relationship or financial opportunities/projects are not unlikely.
The Third card tells me that you must dwelve inside of you and use your intuition to find out what you want from this situation and that you might have to take a risk that will change everything around you.

Slade:

Same Deal

Queen of Cups
Death
Six of Pentacles Reversed

The Queen of cups signifies a maternal figure that nurtures her friends and family a like. It is the most femin card in the minor arcana. It might signify an intelligent woman that finds you attractive, especially paired with card number two.
DEATH! Not to be taken literally, it signifies change and the beginning of something new. In the light of your question I feel that your bachelor days might be ending.
Six of Pentacles reversed though... A very financial card, it relates to people not willing to pay their debts, blackmailing and inappropriate use of funds. It might be the dark side of the Queen.

I'll get to the rest of you as soon as I can!

#17 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:01 AM

Madam: The Standard three card spread.

Eight of Wands
King of Cups
Six of Wands reversed

This first card looks promising and tells me that there won't be a lot of worries at the moment, tells me that your innate talents will shine and others will notice and appreciate them.
The second card might indicate the person to do so, a possibly feminin man. He might at times seem remote or uneasy but underneeth all that he's an excellent business man with a taste for the arts.
Yet card number three... It brings disappointment, feeling that others have failed you and that you are still far away from your ideal career.

The big picture might be saying that, someone might notice you and promise you an excellent job, but those promises are but an house built on sand.

Kirby!

Two of Pentacles
Six of Pentacles reversed
The Hierophant/Pope reversed.

The first card foretells or speaks of a chaotic but workable partnership somewhere in your career, there seems to be a lot going on around you in that field that will put the pressure on you!
Second card, again this card indicates people refusing to pay their debts to you, might mean a late paycheck, if it will arrive at all or that your fellow workers string you along with false promises of help to get off easy.
The third card enforces that, it speaks for lies, half truths and political jargon. People are not telling you things like they are, but how they want you to hear them.

That's all, I hope it was useful or atleast intriguing... Maybe even informative... But that's what the cards say and I dare not oppose them. I'll be available to do this for as long as you want me to.

#18 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:01 AM

I may be skeptical, but count me in.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#19 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:30 AM

Oh, I see... So, you are basically telling me to keep on knitting socks... sad.gif
No more card reading for me, thank you .

I am not blaming you at all. I suppose fortune telling is quite difficult morally.
Would you tell someone if you read something really bad in the cards?

#20 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:49 AM

Impressive Icey, I can relate some of what you said to people recent comments in their threads. I guess that over the net you lose the face to face element of the reading.

If it's not too much trouble, could you have a go at doing mine?

EDIT:SPG

This post has been edited by Laughlyn: 05 May 2005 - 07:49 AM

IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#21 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 05 May 2005 - 10:45 AM

Actually, while its on my mind, have you have a general look at mine please?
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#22 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 12:15 PM

Madame: It is hard, did a reading for a friend of mine recently, the Celtic cross (ten card spread), and the cards told her that her relationship was doomed and that she shouldn't expect getting into any long term relationship in the near future. That was really hard for me to do emotionally, but I believe in truth and it's rude to lie to people about these things.

Chyld, Sime and Laughlyn: Will do your cards as soon as possible.

#23 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 05 May 2005 - 12:49 PM

Well, if you get mystical about it, after you work with Tarot for a while, it becomes a medium to tap into your psychic abilities and intution, so you're sort of guided into predicting more accurately instead of just reading what the description of the card is corresponding to the position in the layout.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#24 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:41 PM

Sime:

Everything reversed!

Two of Wands
The Empress
Two of Pentacles

The first card indicates unreliable partners or relationships, propably in the not too distant past, have the last few relationships been shit? Wether or not that's true, someone is or has been riding you around like a donkey.
The Empress is usually a nurturing motherfigure, not so here it's putting things to the extremes, emotional blackmailing, guilt trips and overprotectiveness. Coupled with the previous card suggests a psycho girlfriend or a mother figure that is smothering you.
If my train of cards has been accurate so far, this will lead to severe cashflow problems, running you into the financial ground.

Overall, look out for close friends, girlfriends and moms, they're dangerous beasts!

Laughlyn:

Five of Swords Reversed
Nine of Wands
Page of Cups Reversed

The first card shows failure, fear of incompitence or a time where admitting ones mistakes might be a good move.
But the second card advises that with creative effort, this should all be rectified and all the fears and bad shit going on could be barred off, atleast for a while.
Third card shows a childish person, temper tantrums and the needs to get their own way that it pisses everyone around that person off. It might be a person you have to deal with or your inner demons. Follow the path of the Nine Wands and you should ease the stress there.

(the Thunder)Chyld:

Four of Swords R
Two Cups
The World R

First card deals with you feeling that someone is trying to push you into isolation and hermitry, you should deal with this as soon as possible.
Second card: oooh ooh ooh! The plot thickens! Love commitments or rewarding friendships are the key item here. In the dealings of isolation this might be the fruit.
But the third card seems to point in an entirely different direction, stagnation and a hellish spiral. So putting a new perspective on this could make this sensible.

The 'love commitment' might have resulted in isolation and stagnation on your part, and untill you fully deal with that, you will be unable to truly move forward.

Or that's atleast the way I see it.

Note: I am using a rather unorthodox method of reading into the cards, the three card spread is usually for past, present and future, but I have personally begun leaning to the sentence structure. Those three cards are all inter connected and tell a story of what the question or matter at hand is. This has worked excellently for me when I've used it.

Even proved that dishonesty does bear fruits.

#25 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:51 PM

Icey- wow this is really cool of you. Can you tell me how my publishing and writing future looks? Or just a general reading?

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#26 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:01 PM

I can try doing the writing and publishing future looks, but I can't guarentee anything about it actually being in that field but I shall try my best.

Three of Wands reversed
Temperance
Two of Cups

Projects that should be further on the way have been delayed quite a lot, mostly because of communicational problems. Mostly on the end of people that you should be working with in order to get something published. Nothing will get off for some time, but they will if you take a stoic attitute.
In your dealings with them, attention to detail is crucial. It's much like cooking, too much pepper and it will taste horribly. Balance is key.
The two of cups relates to succesful creative partnerships, and I would expect that it points directly at Glamis the Great Audiobook. The Two of Cups promises that it will go smoothly, maybe a few rough spots, but overall it should be smooth.

Hope that helped.

#27 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:33 PM

ooh, do mine! I am most anxious/curious about the upcoming year or so.
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#28 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:36 PM

Icey, you are the man. The communication problems have been with the publishers for my vampire novels but I'm definately glad about Glamis, I cant wait to start work on it. Thanks so much.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#29 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:52 PM

No problem JM! Glad to assist/inform/guide/offer perspective smile.gif

Emu expect a reading later tonight or tomorrow, since you're anxious about knowing aboot the year, I'll try giving you a larger reading, it will take longer though.

#30 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:31 PM

Thanks Icey, I can relate some of that quite well. Regarding your question in the ask Barend thread; a friend of mine tells me that cards tend to develop quirks \ an 'attitude' not always related to the owners. She tends to balance the reading with her own knowledge of the deck when she does the reading.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

• (28 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size