Chefelf.com Night Life: Propaghanda! fasicsm! - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Propaghanda! fasicsm! nothing to do with starwars or himmler..

#46 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Regurgitator, the Froud family, T.H. White, and Dylan Moran.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (Voodoo dog @ May 10 2005, 09:12 AM)
the black panthers was set up to help black people and save them from discrimination and what did they do?  They ended up persecuting white people instead.  They ended up a clone of the KKK only reversed.

Where'd you get that prime piece of info from?

#47 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:14 AM

VD - No, the true feminist militants see all men as nothing more than reproductive glands that have the annoying ability to speak and drink beer. We'd be stuck in tubes or cages and just have our genetic material harvested to create more women. At least, that's the opinion of all of the ones I've talked to. I certainly hope that's a minority even among the minority of feminist militants.

And the Black Panthers condemn the groups that broke off and formed hate-groups.

I'm an agnostic because I truely believe that we can not know for certain what's going on in realms we can't measure. I also don't like to be associated with atheists because many of them follow a strict "If I can't see it, it doesn't exist. End of story." attitude, which is just as bad as being a religious zealot.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#48 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:17 PM

Huey Newton and the BPP ruling council were very much against what HN himself termed "black racism" that's why the BPP slogan is "power to the people" unlike Stokely Carmichael and the SNCC's slogan which was "black power" The BPP provided free meals to poor folks of all races, including white people. They had white members. They were far from being racist and that's what scared the government.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#49 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:The Republic of Ireland AKA The Irish Free State The Emerald Isle Hibernia Eire Erin Eireann That Fucking Boghole

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:45 PM

Alright those were the guys I meant. Man, I have to start getting off my big fat lazy arse and doing some RESEARCH.

Oh yeah, I found some fundie reviews where they say LOTR and Star Wars and Star Trek are the work of satan. I ain't posting links to them until I know if you wanna see them, cos I don't want to be another Hannibal. Interested?

#50 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:39 PM

Nope.

Just about everything's the devil to those people, and I grow weary of hearing it all. Harry Potter promotes witchcraft! Football's the devil! Et. al.

#51 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:The Republic of Ireland AKA The Irish Free State The Emerald Isle Hibernia Eire Erin Eireann That Fucking Boghole

Posted 11 May 2005 - 05:46 PM

Okay! I'll post links to other propaganda you've already heard instead!

Seriously, I'm talking about the commie comicbook. I loved the commie comicbook, but my FUCKING COMPUTER kept crashing IE as I was trying to read it. Every time this happened, I had to start at the beginning and click my way through stuff I had already read. My FUCKING COMPUTER wouldn't let me bookmark anything, y'see. My FUCKING COMPUTER also wouldn't let my access the main history page, so I don't know if there is a chapter selection or not. If there isn't(and there had better not be), I now present you with one here.

COMMUNISM: Threat to liberty

THIS GODLESS COMMUNISM: Chapter 1
An introductary letter from J. Edgar Hoover and a look at the life of a family living in a hypothetical nation called the U.S.S.A., the Union of Soviet States of America.

THIS GODLESS COMMUNISM: Chapter 2
The story of the life of Karl Marx, focusing mainly on his writings on communism and his subsequent rejection by society.

THIS GODLESS COMMUNISM: Chapter 3
The story of Vladamir Lenin and the beginnings of the Bolshevik revolution.

THIS GODLESS COMMUNISM: Chapter 4
The Bolsheviks gain control of Russia and form the comintern, the Communist International organisation, which seeks to spread communism throughout the world.

THIS GODLESS COMMUNISM: Chapter 5
The struggle for control after Lenin's death, and Joseph Stalin's rise to power.

THIS GODLESS COMMUNISM: Chapter 6
Stalin's 5 year plan to build up the heavy industry and military might of the U.S.S.R., the purging of believed traitors from the communist party and the beginning of the second world war.

THIS GODLESS COMMUNISM: Chapter 7
Stalin is forced to enter into the war on the side of the allies in exchange for help in defending Russia from the armies of Hitler.

THIS GODLESS COMMUNISM: Chapter 8
The aftermath of Stalin's death, another struggle for the leadership of Russia, and the life story of the winner, Nikita Khrushchev.

THIS GODLESS COMMUNISM: Chapter 9
Khrushchev wipes out anti-communist rebellions in Poland, Hungary and East Germany. The beginning of the cold war. Communist parties all over the world become a threat to liberty under the leadership of comintern.

THIS GODLESS COMMUNISM: Chapter 10
A reminder that all Russian peoples are the children of God, just like the people of America, and should not be hated because they live in a communist state. Advice on how the youth of America can prepare for a potential war against communism through prayer, study and exercise.

It took me the better part of an hour to force my FUCKING COMPUTER to cough up those URL's, so even if you didn't need them you'd better appreciate them. You'd just better fucking appreciate them. Hofmarn serves glorious shit up, and I make it more digestible! I'm the ketchup to his big mac!

#52 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 11 May 2005 - 07:46 PM

Hmm... I think I need to give you a cookie just for indexing the entire brilliance of that comic.

And don't offend JM by comparing him to a Big Mac. He's a chef. He's a sorbet souflet d'la'orange sauted in tomato and avacado sauce.

#53 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 11 May 2005 - 10:11 PM

What about the propaganda against the nerds, need I remind you about the Chick pamphlets in the 80's. But instead of showing you guys my opinions and veiws on that perticular subject I'll just show you these three.

Clicky 1 A parady of the old Chick pamphlets, damned funny if you know anything about Call of Ctulu

Clicky 2 The benifits of the propaganda against nerds

Clicky 3 [Warning: Long Read] Shameless source info of above matirial (but Clicky 2 is all mine)

Quote: D&D was banned at the school I went to because of the demons/satanic panic, but no other RPG was. Lacking D&D, my group played lots of Call of Cthulhu & Stormbringer.

Say hello to my new sig

PS: What do Militant Feminist want anyways? And I would like them to be spacific.

This post has been edited by Kirby: 11 May 2005 - 10:13 PM

The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#54 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 11 May 2005 - 11:54 PM

There's propaganda against nerds? Well, that would certainly explain why every time I mention my major women all flee, despite my protests that I really should be a writer/philsopher/musician insteadl of future Information Technologist. And the complete lack of women in said major...

I'd actually like to see the real propaganda, to be honest.

And I still only know that Cthulhu is a bad party guest and tries to freeload alcohol. And he has an octopus for a face.

Edit: Spelled Octopus Face's name wrong. Again.

Edit 2: Are geeks and dorks lumped with nerds too?

This post has been edited by Slade: 12 May 2005 - 12:01 AM

#55 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 12 May 2005 - 05:55 AM

Although sadly it's the Christian right again, Mr Chick still provides some of the very worse propaganda on the net:

Dark dungeons.

'The intense occult training through D&D prepared Debbie to accept the invitation to enter a witches' coven.'

Other high points include the li'l Suzy and the child conversion to islam, the evil origins of rock music, and how Jesus can save you from the sins of Sodomy.

Class biggrin.gif
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#56 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 12 May 2005 - 12:30 PM

Wow. Just... wow. That man needs serious psychological help.

Oooh! And propaganda that makes me want to inflict stabbity death upon the morons: Michael Savage. It's really funny, because he spends five minutes slandering the left-wing for being a bunch of conformists, and every word out of his mouth is pre-programmed right wing propaganda. However, if I ever met him, I could remove his kidneys while he was conscious without any remorse.

This post has been edited by Slade: 12 May 2005 - 12:33 PM

#57 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 12 May 2005 - 05:27 PM

Call of Cthulu is that game where you die no matter what, right?

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#58 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 12 May 2005 - 06:11 PM

I've never played it myself, but apparently your characters slowly go insane, which I guess lead to their deaths sooner or later.

Paranoia is the one where you get killed all the time.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#59 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 12 May 2005 - 10:43 PM

Dark dungeons is much better in MST3K-o-vision.

Click and ye shall receive
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size