Chefelf.com Night Life: Propaghanda! fasicsm! - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Propaghanda! fasicsm! nothing to do with starwars or himmler..

#31 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Location:The Republic of Ireland AKA The Irish Free State The Emerald Isle Hibernia Eire Erin Eireann That Fucking Boghole

Posted 06 May 2005 - 04:22 PM

I'm pretty sure Land over Baptist is a joke. They say stuff like "Masturbation: anything that feels that good has to be evil!!!!!". Although its rather difficult to tell the real ones from the satire, sadly.

#32 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 06 May 2005 - 06:31 PM

That's why I visit it.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#33 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:The Republic of Ireland AKA The Irish Free State The Emerald Isle Hibernia Eire Erin Eireann That Fucking Boghole

Post icon  Posted 06 May 2005 - 09:32 PM

Here's the best of the rest of the hate filled ravings from the good little loonies at Dial a Truth ministeries.

The truth about Hell! Is there a place the Bible calls hell? If so, where? The Bible gives the location! And recent discoveries match exactly what the Bible described thousands of years ago! Read what Jesus Christ says about hell.

I couldn't find a damn thing about heaven in the fucking place.

Bible Corrupters Lose Ability to Speak "And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, ... because thou believest not my words, ..." Luke 1:20 Did you know that Kenneth Taylor (The Living Bible), Phillip Schaff (The New American Standard Version), J.B. Phillips (The New Testament in Modern English) and several others suddenly, without no apparent reason lost their ability to speak? Read the incredible facts!

Struck dumb by the sheer stupidity of these people, I imagine.

Bible Guidelines for Christian Music What does the Bible say about Christian music? Does the Bible endorse a certain style? What saith the scriptures?

This rant says a drum beat makes music evil. Take "Amazing Grace", set it to a techno beat, AND ITS EVIL! They hate all contemporary rock. They hate all contemporary christian rock. In fact, they hate everything

The Mysterious "11" and the World Trade Center Bombing What about all the strange occurrences of the number 11 in the World Trade Center Bombing? Is there a hidden meaning? Interesting. . .

Not only do they offend atheists and liberal christians, they offend anyone who lost a loved one on september 11. Keep up the good work boys!

List of ALL the Errors in the King James Bible. A complete list of EVERY Error in the King James Bible.

This one contains just 5 words, but I nearly died laughing.

Here's the articles page.
Here's the tracts page.

More or less the exact same paranoid barkings on each one. There's a lot more on the articles page though.

Read the fundie propaganda children.
Read it and laugh. Read it and weep.

#34 User is offline   Cyzyk Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:52 PM

That's a good website. I'll start quoting it next time I need some filler when playing devil's advocate in religious discussions.
Tolerance is another word for Apathy

#35 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 07 May 2005 - 03:04 AM

Haha. I'm sure your logic will completely blow the competition away.

And that's quite enough, VD. We know all about it. Shh... it's ok... We know...

#36 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2005 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ May 7 2005, 09:04 AM)
That's quite enough, VD. We know all about it. Shh... it's ok... We know...

Graagh! Damn you Slade and your lack of interest on this subject! Difference of opinion cannot be tolerated! The carbon-based entity known as "Slade" must be assimilated into the collective! Resistance is futile!

Seriously, I was once a victim of this crap. Every catholic child in Ireland used to be required to hate protestants practically by law. Luckily, I opened my eyes and saw the world as it really was. Sadly, I can't say the same thing about most of the people I know. When will the children of Eireann finally be free from hatred? I knew quite a few people who died rather unpleasant deaths because of horseshit like this. Most of them were school friends of mine. Most of them were little children. That's the reason I'm so obsessed with this kinda thing. I know how dangerous it can be.

This post has been edited by Voodoo dog: 07 May 2005 - 01:46 PM

#37 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 07 May 2005 - 01:48 PM

Ah. I understand. But foaming at the mouth about it doesn't help when you preach to the choir. Bad metaphor, I guess, or maybe all too fitting. And I'd probably do a whole lot more than just foam if I had to put up with that crap for any length of time.

#38 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Regurgitator, the Froud family, T.H. White, and Dylan Moran.

Posted 08 May 2005 - 03:13 PM

Yeah, seriously VD, give it a fucking rest. I think it's been pretty well established that very few people here, if any, are pro-Catholic. Posting pages and pages of ranting about how TEH CHURCH ARE EVUL is somewhat pointless, and dare I say it, a tad dull. You're just telling fish how to swim.

Also, it's considered bad form (by me at least) to repeatedly slag off a religion, even if you did have a terrible terrible cruel torturous Irish Catholic upbringing. You aren't even saying anything new, you're basically just saying they're a bunch of cunts in a variety of different ways. You've stated your opinion, and it's duly noted. So y'know, stop now, please, for the good of us all.

And this is coming from someone whose first thread was bitching at Catholics, so and accusations of 'not caring' or pro-Catholicism you might care to direct at me are null and void.

edit - Heh. Cathlolic. I was tempted to leave that typo in.

This post has been edited by Rhubarb: 08 May 2005 - 03:14 PM

#39 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2005 - 04:17 PM

Okay Okay.

I think I'll try and find some atheist and communist propaganda in the interests of balance instead. They might prove interesting.

#40 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 08 May 2005 - 04:22 PM

I don't know, nothing can top This Godless Communism.

#41 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 08 May 2005 - 11:38 PM

Atheists make propaganda? Oh, oh I see what you mean. I'd imagine theres a lot of propaganda about atheists, but I also like the bullshit that hard liners spread about liberal Christians who believe that Budha and Muhamad had the right idea too. Forget where I saw the article though.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#42 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 08 May 2005 - 11:51 PM

Damn those handsome devils with their open-minded tolerance and enormous genitalia/mammilary glands!

#43 User is offline   Rhubarb Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Regurgitator, the Froud family, T.H. White, and Dylan Moran.

Posted 09 May 2005 - 12:42 AM

Hofmarn -

...what?

#44 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:48 AM

I think he meant propaganda slandering atheists, while you meant propaganda supporting that ideology.

#45 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:12 AM

I meant propaganda made by atheists thrashing religious people of all kinds. They say all religion is evil and a scourge upon mankind. This is one of the reasons that I'm an agnostic, not an atheist. Maybe I'll check up some militant feminist propaganda too. I know I've made a few jokes about this, but I think there is a slight danger that the world may be assaulted by a glorious female revolution aiming to turn all males into sex slaves *sigh*, but...um...not every man will enjoy that I suppose. Bloody idiots.

All joking aside, I think that any cause, no matter how noble and justified, may end up hurting people. For example, the black panthers was set up to help black people and save them from discrimination and what did they do? They ended up persecuting white people instead. They ended up a clone of the KKK only reversed. This sort of thing depresses me, I tell ye that.

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size