• « First

What are you playing?

#571 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE (Spoon Poetic @ May 31 2007, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I played Guitar Heroes (the second one) for the first time today, and it definitely came pretty easy to me. Might be due to the fact that I do play the guitar, I dunno.

It's Guitar Hero. sad.gif

And currently, I'm playing Pokemon Pearl on the DS (and my brother has Diamond, ha). I'm a dork, whee! I can't believe how much the games have changed since the last time I played (Red/Blue/Yellow).

Pearl and Diamond are excellent! They've come a long way from R/B/Y, but R/S/E... not so much. You gotta love the online elements, though. I'm not even close to filling up my National Dex. crying.gif
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#572 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:50 AM

Sorry! Guitar Hero. I don't have any of the consoles it's on, so I don't know it very well. Sorry for the mistake.

And I haven't played any Pokemon games since R/B/Y, so I'm learning everything from scratch. And I haven't tried any of the online elements, yet, except I went underground for a while but there was no interaction with anyone. I've only gotten two badges so far. When do you get the National Dex anyway? I've heard you have to fill up the Sinnoh Dex first? That would be awful. I never even filled the R/B/Y Pokedex (I had 12 Mews, but could never find people to give me like, 3 that I needed that weren't in my game).

(Whoo, I feel 11 again. tongue.gif)
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#573 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2007 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (Spoon Poetic @ May 31 2007, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I haven't played any Pokemon games since R/B/Y, so I'm learning everything from scratch. And I haven't tried any of the online elements, yet, except I went underground for a while but there was no interaction with anyone. I've only gotten two badges so far. When do you get the National Dex anyway? I've heard you have to fill up the Sinnoh Dex first? That would be awful. I never even filled the R/B/Y Pokedex (I had 12 Mews, but could never find people to give me like, 3 that I needed that weren't in my game).

(Whoo, I feel 11 again. tongue.gif)

Nah, the Underground is only for local players only, which sucks -- but you can dig up quite a few nice things down there, so going alone is totally worth it. smile.gif

And yeah, you unlock the National Dex by completing the Sinnoh Dex -- but in these games you just have to see the Pokemon in order for it to count, not catch them, which makes it a LOT easier than the other Pokemon games. You can actually see all of the Pokemon in each version, so you don't have to trade with anyone to get the National Dex. If you want to catch them and have a nice little definition, then you might need both versions / use the GTS. smile.gif

Yeah, I needed, like, 2 in my Red Version. sad.gif
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#574 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:32 PM

What is it with us? I only needed two in Blue, Electabuzz and Magmar. I can't remember why I didn't get them, I guess because nobody could trade me. Somebody on these forums had to get all 151.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#575 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:58 AM

Hey!!! Now that you said that, I'm pretty sure those are the ones I was missing, too. There might have been one more but I can't remember. I half wish I hadn't let my brother erase my game to start his own. I actually don't think I know anyone that was able to complete the dang thing... Not like you got much, though, as far as I understand it. Some certificate you could print by hooking up to the lame Gameboy Printer that no one wasted their money on, right?
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#576 User is offline   princesskadee Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 05 June 2007 - 02:00 PM

gameboy printer & gameboy camera,..ha ha,.those gadgets sucked ass. Who wants their picture taken on a grocery store reciept? laugh.gif
Peter Brady was by far the ugliest Brady kid on the "Brady Bunch". I mean, they were all pretty ugly, and the fact that the Brady dad wanted to always take the boys out on overnight camping trips just a tad bit too often, gave me the creeps.

#577 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 June 2007 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (princesskadee @ Jun 5 2007, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
gameboy printer & gameboy camera,..ha ha,.those gadgets sucked ass. Who wants their picture taken on a grocery store reciept? laugh.gif

I do! I do!
Still playing Pokemon, and now I'm starting to get into FFXII. They have the guy who did the music for Final Fantasy Tactics doing the music for this game! I think I'm in love. wub.gif

Oh yeah, and also several NES/SNES/Genesis games online as well. wink.gif
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#578 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:22 PM

After a whim of retro feeling, I put on Codename: Iceman again. All the time which has passed since I almost gave a headbutt to the monitor at the age of 15 out of sheer frustration didn't make those stupid submarine simulation scenes any easier. And what's the big idea behind those code-cracking and gambling sequences where you're not even allowed to restore more than 2 times??? Even who did shell out his or her $20 for this game wouldn't want to fuck around THIS much, I mean, they paid for an adventure game, didn't they?

Dammit, this game is Purgatory itself.

#579 User is offline   georgelucas4greedo Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2007 - 03:05 PM

Super Mario 3 and wondering how we ever lived without memory cards
It seems like everyone is over the nitpicking. Too bad.

#580 User is offline   EwokHunter Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:32 PM

I'm playing FIFA 07, but it's wreck, so I'm playing Gears of War.

#581 User is offline   evolloner Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Post icon  Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:44 AM

biggrin.gif I'm playing WYD Global as for now because i was so hooked at this game.Waaaa.

#582 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:37 AM

I've loaded up Neverwinter Nights 2 again, and am now running through with an evil character.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#583 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:31 AM

Does your alignment have any effect on the gameplay whatsoever in NWN?

Ah, sorry, I thought you were talking about the first game, I assume the second one handles this question differently.

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 05 July 2007 - 08:31 AM

#584 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:52 PM

I am currently playing X-men Legends 2, Super Ninja Boy, Shining Soul and HM: Magical Melody.

Kind of a slow month...
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#585 User is offline   reiner Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:33 PM

Been playing Advance Wars DS on and off, a crap load of Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, some Mortal Kombat Armageddon for the Wii, and bits and pieces of Dead Rising. Really tempted to throw in Disgaea again or possibly some Super Robot Wars MX.

I'm so excited for some Dynasty Warriors: Gundam. Domon Kashu, The King of Hearts!

This post has been edited by reiner: 12 July 2007 - 04:34 PM

• (41 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size