• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

THE NEW POPE great resume'

#31 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:21 PM

wait, thrawn?

you're a catholic and a nazi? isn't that a bit conflicting?

what with the 'love thy neighbour' schtick and the 'genocide' thing?

just curious...

#32 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:54 PM

-Deleted because I cant tell the differance between two threads-

Sorry I'm a dumbass. blushing.gif

This post has been edited by Kirby: 20 April 2005 - 07:55 PM

The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#33 User is offline   thrawn Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Star Wars, and all that is Nazi

Posted 20 April 2005 - 11:56 PM

Please stop taking every opportunity you can to spout your fascist ideals out. It's not very often that I say people are just wrong, but this is one of those times. You're only serving to promote ignorance and intolerance. And I thought it was fairly obvious I wasn't very serious. Though I often say serious things humorously and humorous things seriously, and I stand by my previous statements, including those hot dog stands.

And YOU please stop turning everything I say into a fascist response, I did not say it it in terms of fascism, Im sure every traditional Pole, Frenchman, or German would agree with what I have said.

I guess i have come to realise that most of you people are nothing but Americanised, drug-filled idiots who have no sense of respect or honor, that other nations hold dear. You are people that have been drenched with liberal propaganda for most of their lives and have no knowledge and understanding what is happening around them. Kinds of people like yourselves will bring the world further down the shitter than it already is. Your lack of respect for the Christian faith defines your intelligence and wisdom. YOU ARE LIVING IN A DREAMWORLD that is neither possible or credible. Drop the Grass and go to a doctor, you people have serious problems.

It is interesting how no one considers the important points I make, instead attacks me for who I am and what I reprisent and look for ways to bring my information down, I will just assume that I am right. And the points you make have absolutely no logic what-so-ever.

But of course you probably wont consider what I say (because your minds have most surley been turned into mush with propaganda and dope) and you'll go back to your couch and light up a bong and immerse yourself in Cheech-and-Chong on your TV set, while you slowly fade away from reality, because that is the world as you see it.
Those of you who don't do dope, your fellow American propagandists have done their job to turn you into crackpot, liberal morons who lack every bit of respect.

wait, thrawn?

you're a catholic and a nazi? isn't that a bit conflicting?

what with the 'love thy neighbour' schtick and the 'genocide' thing?

Catholisicm and Nazism is a difficult matter, I as a Catholic have to take everything the Catholic Church sais, it is my duty as a Catholic. And as a Nazi I do not agree with absolutely everything they say or did, for example the killing of clergy or the suppressing of the Church, also the almost religious idolation of Hitler, to me he was just a politician and an important politician at most.
The Genocide, that I can explain with just one of the many reasons why the Jews were the targets. The Jews were responsible for Jesus Christs death. Yes, Jesus was a Jew, but Jesus was also God and God can come to us in any form. God chose the Jews as His chosen people, he could have chosen any group of people as His chosen race, Jesus could come in the form of a Roman, or a Chinese man. But the Jews failed Him and rejected Him, therefore they failed Gods test as the Chosen people. And to this day they still reject Him.

This post has been edited by thrawn: 21 April 2005 - 12:01 AM

user posted image
"History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from the distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
-- Grand Admiral Thrawn

#34 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 21 April 2005 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (thrawn @ Apr 20 2005, 11:56 PM)
Catholisicm and Nazism is a difficult matter, I as a Catholic have to take everything the Catholic Church sais, it is my duty as a Catholic. And as a Nazi I do not agree with absolutely everything they say or did, for example the killing of clergy or the suppressing of the Church, also the almost religious idolation of Hitler, to me he was just a politician and an important politician at most.
The Genocide, that I can explain with just one of the many reasons why the Jews were the targets. The Jews were responsible for Jesus Christs death. Yes, Jesus was a Jew, but Jesus was also God and God can come to us in any form. God chose the Jews as His chosen people, he could have chosen any group of people as His chosen race, Jesus could come in the form of a Roman, or a Chinese man. But the Jews failed Him and rejected Him, therefore they failed Gods test as the Chosen people. And to this day they still reject Him.

hmm, that's actually quite interesting, I wasn't sure from which angle you would take my question, and i'm glad you took it for what it was. thanks...

but when you look at both ideologies they do conflict rather heavily in a lot of fields. I mean, you can use the way the jews treated jesus as a reason to act of feall or think towards them, but at the same time the bible seems to be quite heavy on the "judge not, least ye be judged" and "vengance is mine says the Lord" angle...
that must be very hard to balance...

i mean and then you have the white supremacy/arian (sp) idea of a perfect race, and then you have the idea that "all men are created equal"

how do you feel about directly compromising clashes of ideas like that?

#35 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 21 April 2005 - 12:59 AM

Drop the grass and go to a doctor.

I did, he prescribed medicinal marijuana!

And by the way, Jesus died FOR peoples sins. That means that his death made up for the apparent crimes. He diedwillingly for the apparent betrayal by the jews. He died so people like you wouldnt hold shit against others.

And saying "Someone who was jewish killed a guy 2000 years ago" does not an excuse for genocide make.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#36 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 21 April 2005 - 01:00 AM

And you resort to name calling. Good going!

I've considered your points and find them morally and logically unsound. And when you say "And if he is planning to install Nazi like rule than its just another step for us achieving what we need." that's promoting fascism!

Normally I'd just nuke a response that labels everyone who doesn't think exactly like you drug-filled Americanized liberal left-wing nutcase morons, but you actually tried to think after a moment. And that's good for something.

I think I'll go toke up so I can live in my dream world where everyone doesn't hate each other based upon their skin color and where they live. If that's the way the life is, everyone should take a hit and pass the bong. The world would be a much better place for it.

And it could be Doublethink, Barend!
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#37 User is offline   thrawn Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Star Wars, and all that is Nazi

Posted 21 April 2005 - 09:14 AM

how do you feel about directly compromising clashes of ideas like that?

The Master Race factor doesn't really apply anymore nor it is feasable by todays standards, it only remains as a fantasy that one can dream of.
Putting Nazi ideas into the world today, for me means the protection of the white race in Europe for the future generations of the people from those lands. Why is the white race superior in terms of Christendom? mainly because the European white race is more culturally superior to most other cultures, in terms of achievments, philosophy, traditions and ideals. Also because Christendom originally was associated with Europe since it is were it officially began.

Yes "all men are created equal", yet God choses a certain CHOSEN PEOPLE to spread His Word, why couldn't He have all people in general as His chosen people, I guess God also sees differances in the divisions of man. If you read the Bible God helps the Jews fight of many GROUPS OF PEOPLE for example the Assyrians. God helped the outnumbered Jews destroy an entire Assyrian attack.

And when you say "And if he is planning to install Nazi like rule than its just another step for us achieving what we need." that's promoting fascism!

Its funny how your still doing the same thing, taking one little phrase of what I have said and turning it into an issue, while completely ignoring a whole page of writing, very well carry on, but it is pointless

This post has been edited by thrawn: 21 April 2005 - 09:17 AM

user posted image
"History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from the distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
-- Grand Admiral Thrawn

#38 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 21 April 2005 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (thrawn @ Apr 21 2005, 02:14 PM)
Why is the white race superior in terms of Christendom? mainly because the European white race is more culturally superior to most other cultures, in terms of achievments, philosophy, traditions and ideals.

Only because we raped,pillaged,enslaved and conquered the lot of them in the name of god. Other countries achieved higher levels of culture than europe, Look at China, far more technologically and philoshophicly advanced than us, and they were Buddists.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#39 User is offline   JW Wells Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE (thrawn @ Apr 21 2005, 09:14 AM)
Yes "all men are created equal", yet God choses a certain CHOSEN PEOPLE to spread His Word, why couldn't He have all people in general as His chosen people, I guess God also sees differances in the divisions of man.

Just to keep things theologically active:

"For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

Galatians 3:26-28

#40 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2005 - 10:59 AM

I guess I meant your extreme ethnocentrism then. If the horse is dead then I'll stop hitting it.

I do have a wuestion though. First you've condemned everyone but people of your general ideology for living in a dream world, and then you say that your ideas are only dreams as well. Do you mean that general totalitarian regimes are the only proper way to go and that its just not feasable to look forward to domination by caucasions, or that reactionary/conservative ideologys are the only correct ones? What did you mean?

And why do they rename the cardinals when they become Popes?

Edit: And "culturally superior" is a very relative term.

This post has been edited by Slade: 21 April 2005 - 11:01 AM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#41 User is offline   Voodoo Dog Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:The Republic of Ireland AKA The Irish Free State The Emerald Isle Hibernia Eire Erin Eireann That Fucking Boghole

Posted 21 April 2005 - 11:39 AM

Thrawn are you seriously a nazi? You're just taking the piss right? However assuming you aren't, I would like to say that the common view that the jews are responsible for christ's death is bollocks. Judging an entire race by the actions of a handful of people isn't just wrong, it's INSANE. And the romans nailed him up! The romans! How come people don't go around beating the shit out of italians because of this? Because that would be STUPID that's why. Oh yeah your comment on the jewish-run media leads me to think that you believe in the "zionist conspiracy" theory that states that jews have secretly ran the world for centuries. I would like to say:

For centuries, the world has been a place where jews get the living shit kicked out of them on a regular basis.

If jews secretly ran the world, they would not allow this to happen.

Therefore, the world is not secretly run by jews.

QED.

One race. Human race.

Edit: Deflamed a bit.
-Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

This post has been edited by Slade: 21 April 2005 - 11:53 AM

#42 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 21 April 2005 - 01:51 PM

Let me just list off a few things to make clear here, Thrawny-Boy.

1. "Your lack of respect for the Christian faith defines your intelligence and wisdom."

There is a difference between respecting the Christian faith and the Christian practices. I have no problem with people believing in some all-loving god (KEYWORD: ALL-LOVING) and encouraging others to be good people, just the hypocrisy and atrocities that are carried out in the name of such faith (promoting love and peace through intolerance and war is like having sex for virginity). I cannot respect anything that I do not trust – and believe me, despite all the paranoia I possess, I am an extremely trusting person; too trusting, even, almost to the level of being unbelievably naïve. I trusted the Church once, and it betrayed my trust. It doesn’t take much at all to make “Good Christians” who make themselves out to be your best friend one day turn on you the next.
Also, some of the most devote Christians I know are the stupidest, most ignorant, detestable fucktards I’ve ever had the displeasure of encountering. So don’t you dare discredit my intelligence level because of my views on Christianity. Next, you’ll be telling me that I’m immoral.

2. "Those of you who don't do dope, your fellow American propagandists have done their job to turn you into crackpot, liberal morons who lack every bit of respect."

I don’t listen to propaganda. If I judge something or someone, I do so by my own personal code of ethics or follow my intuition instead of going by what others have to say.

3. "I guess i have come to realise that most of you people are nothing but Americanised, drug-filled idiots who have no sense of respect or honor, that other nations hold dear."

Oh yes, I’m just some stupid American drug-fiend who wouldn’t think twice about squatting down and pissing all over other people’s cultures. You’re just so fucking high-and-mighty, aren’t you, Mister Superior? I reserve my respect for those who deserve it – people I know for a fact to be my better in some way, but usually only in that way. I can respect someone for being a talented artist or a quick-thinker, but still despise them as a person. You, for example, seem to be articulate enough in your debates, as many people are around here, but my god do you sound like an arrogant, self-righteous asshole. And how do you define accepting diversity as being dishonorable? How do you even define honor?

4. "Kinds of people like yourselves will bring the world further down the shitter than it already is."

Because we all know that intolerance and persecution of all those who are different in any way is the only way to move forward! Let’s go have a witch-hunt!

5. "You are people that have been drenched with liberal propaganda for most of their lives and have no knowledge and understanding what is happening around them."

Yes, being raised by Christian conservative Republicans, I have always been influenced by liberal thought. And believe me, with the things going on in the world today, I don’t want to know what’s going on around me most of the time. It’s just…wrong, and it hurts...on some weird level, it’s painful to endure.

6. "But of course you probably wont consider what I say (because your minds have most surley been turned into mush with propaganda and dope) and you'll go back to your couch and light up a bong and immerse yourself in Cheech-and-Chong on your TV set, while you slowly fade away from reality, because that is the world as you see it."

That’s quite true, actually. Once I’m done here, I’m going to put on one of my favorite movies, go read something, get something to eat (my Ritalin is wearing off at this point so my appetite is coming back something fierce), or just do anything to take my mind off of you and this topic, because if I don’t, I’ll end up ripping my hair out or giving myself fits out of pure frustration and hopelessness. It’s like the little kid logic that if you pull the covers up over your head so you can’t see the monsters, they can’t see you either – if I clear my mind of these sorts of problems and avoid them, then I won't fall into a fit of despair because I’m all-too-aware of how utterly fucked the human race and this whole planet are, and thus protect my own innocence and whatever’s left of my sanity.

Say, speaking of racial purity or the Aryan Race or whatever the fuck it was you were babbling on about, one of my great, great, great grandmothers was Native American - Cherokee, possibly. You’d honestly never suspect it by looking at me due to my melanin-deprived coloration, but does that still mean my proud white noble European heritage has been tarnished? Do I have dirty blood? Am I impure? Am I a threat to the white race? I take it that's your place to judge, being a Nazi and all.

This post has been edited by Jane Sherwood: 21 April 2005 - 01:59 PM

Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#43 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 21 April 2005 - 02:26 PM

Why, why, why do I agree with Jane on almost everything, this included? It's kinda scary.

As for this...
"I guess i have come to realise that most of you people are nothing but Americanised, drug-filled idiots who have no sense of respect or honor, that other nations hold dear." - Thrawn

Let's go over this piece by piece.

"you people are nothing but Americanised"
I would assume this is true. I live in America, after all.

"drug-filled"
mmm...... Not so much lately. I used to take allergy medicine and asthma medicine, but I only take vitamins now. I wouldn't even take those if my mom didn't practically throw them at me in the morning.

"idiots"
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't consider myself an idiot. You can think what you like, I don't care.

"who have no sense of respect"
I don't respect many people. Indeed I don't respect most people. I do have respect for at least 10 people I know, but most people don't deserve my respect.

"or honor"
I obiously don't, because that would mean that every time someone like you called me a name, I would be forced to cut off his genetailia.

"that other nations hold dear."
If other nations hold honor dear, then I don't have any respect for them (funny how those two go together). Honor is an outdated code, which stems from some crazy's insecurity that if someone called him a name, it must be true.

That's all for today kids! See you tommorow. Or mabye later today.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#44 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2005 - 02:37 PM

Foreword
This is more crappy paragraphs of crap. Read at your own risk

1. The fact that you're calling people that you have never met ignorant leads me to believe that you're the ignorant one (And yes, I am aware of the obvious hypocriticalness of that statement).
2. If you just believe blindly in your religion and what you're religious leaders tell you, how can you blame terrorism for anything? They are doing the exact same, as what you are doing. They brainwash them into thinking that America is going to just declare war on them for their resources and spread their flag across the world in a new age style of Imperialism. You're just giving them more fricken ammo, infact forget that, you may aswell just shoot you're own men to save time. You should be helping them recover, not punishing them, I mean look at the Treaty of Versaille, didn't do anyone any favours, everyone was fucked (to be technical; fucked up beyond all recognition). Starting with the Germans, then everyone got fucked 25 years later, Germany got fucked again, but France, Britain, America, Russia and the whole fricken world was fucked too, with most of them being fucked before WW2 aswell. Declaring war is not the way you get peace, this may seem obvious but it seems few politicians have caught on. I would bet my ass, within 25 years there is going to be another World War, because most politicians are "fuckwits".
3. If Christians want other faiths, or indeed those without any faith to respect them, they should start acting like they deserve it. I mean, I know many Christians whom I respect because they don't blindly believe it all. But some of them are full or shit and thus I do not respect them. Also, try to respect other faiths too, don't just assume that because you believe you're religion that that is the only important thing in the world. Hell the Koran states clearly that not only that it is ok to partake in acts of worship with people from other religions, it encourages them to do so. You don't see christians taking part in a Muslim pray. I myself have partaken in Muslim, Christian, Jewish and Sikh acts of worship and I don't even believe in God, and never have.

This post has been edited by Dr Lecter: 21 April 2005 - 02:38 PM

#45 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:50 PM

thrawn: There is no God, and therefore no Chosen people. If I were Christian, I would not hold it against the Jewish people what some Jews migh have done Two Thosand Years ago, give or take a decade, just as I don't hold anything against the English, and my parents are Irish and Scottish. You see, I am not crazy.

Q: Are you in the army? What are you doing to "defend white honour?"
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size