Chefelf.com Night Life: Yet another stupid game! - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Yet another stupid game! This one you play in the REAL world.

#76 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 01 May 2005 - 01:45 AM

I'm an exagerated drunk. I sort of just exagerate my usual personality, depending on the mood. Sometimes I talk more gibberish, or start yelling about things. Sometimes I sing. Sometimes I remove my shirt and put wrap a jumper around my head like a ninja cowl, then roll on the grass. Once I became the Green Knight. Although I often yell and rant in an angry sense, it's all put on. I'm not violent in the slightest. I usually tend to laugh a lot, and mostly have been described as 'really happy'.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#77 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:31 AM

I go from laughing at how dumb people are to acting more strange than normal, to mumbling everything. If I get to the mumble phase, it's bad news bears.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#78 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:21 PM

I gradually lose volume control, laugh at increasingly less funny jokes, and after a while every tenth second disappears - so on average I might spend some time past out, but I never actually collapse.
Yay!

#79 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:32 PM

They've just opened our new student union! Well they opened it about 13 hours ago and the workmen are still finishing the top floor, but it wipes the floor with those stuck up gits on the otherside of town, and the rum's cheaper!

(*Laughyn would like to apologise for all intoxicated posting this evening.*)
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#80 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 02 May 2005 - 08:23 PM

Hell, intoxicated posting is an integral part of Night Life history, fire away. I did it only last Saturday!
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#81 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 02 May 2005 - 08:36 PM

Yeah, and my browser will never be the same.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#82 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 02 May 2005 - 10:17 PM

... blink.gif

What a second! The serve booze at your student union building? Is that normal? As far as I know, alcohol is never actually sold on campus here (unless there's a sporting event or something...).

...Or is your student union not on campus? I'm a bit confused about the building arrangments of other universities.

This post has been edited by Jane Sherwood: 02 May 2005 - 10:18 PM

Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#83 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 03 May 2005 - 12:05 AM

There's a place on my campus that serves alcohol. My friends and I joke that people who are stuck in the dorms after they turn 21 can use their food debit money on alcohol. The rest of the campus is totally dry, or course. *whistles and walks innocently away*
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#84 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 03 May 2005 - 03:43 AM

blink.gif

You guys DON'T get alcohol on campus? The student union is a the traditional watering hole between lectures\exams\work! What's the US coming too?

The old union was some concrete dungeon on top of a car show room half a mile away (it sucked, but I loved it all the same), now we get a cool huge steel and glass structure right opposite the main building and library. If they'd only build a skybridge from the computing labs on the third floor......
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#85 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 03 May 2005 - 05:48 AM

Australia has the student union providing alcohol - we have the Guild Bar in the Student Guild building at my uni...
Still - some damnable politician is trying to get a voluntary student unionism bill passed that will diminish student unions and probably kill the bar... cursed pollies.

#86 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2005 - 06:29 AM

Fight the system! Do what students do best; drink, riot, throw paint, and steal all the road signs in a 5 mile radius of his home!

Or you could just sit in a coffee bar and talk about the revolution.

(and maybe start building a bomb in your basement. devil.gif )
IPB Image

#87 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:40 AM

Egads! Many of my best "hang on, I should be working!" time-wasters have been accomplished in the union bar! There's even an off-license in the union shop! The simple idea of not being able to get alcohol on campus blows the mind!

And stuff.

Less Is More v4

#88 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:36 AM

Is hull an inner city campus or an outskirts one Chyld?
IPB Image

#89 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity

Posted 03 May 2005 - 09:14 AM

The halls are in the next town over, but the campus itself is indeed on the edge of Hull.

For want of a more long and involved answer...

Less Is More v4

#90 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 03 May 2005 - 10:14 AM

We have a tavern on campus. A bloody tavern! How could you not have a dry campus? If it was like that, how could you go to lectures with your beer helmet? It makes no sense.

We also used to sell cheap alcohol out of our common room, but then somebody stayed the night before prosh(a bit uni charity event), got drunk and through a fire extinguisher through the window. So that idea got canned.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size