Chefelf.com Night Life: Rememberer's takes - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Rememberer's takes Now showing in the screening room...

#106 User is offline   The Lord of Dorkness Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 09 June 2005 - 12:19 PM

Great story!
If Lucas had hired YOU as a writer for the prequels, there is no doubt they would have been enjoyable. Is it too much to ask that GL hire someone that actually writes well?
[Qoute] it's not me using a double standard, it's you using a half-standard.
(that should be in someone's signature) [/Qoute]
As you command, Lord Barend.

#107 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 09 June 2005 - 08:02 PM

Thanks for that - as always, a pleasure to have a new reader.
Though at the moment I'm unaccountably busy, the next chapter of Knights of Darkness should go up in 36 hours (ish)

Knights is going to be a great deal longer and heavier than The Clone Wars (which actually, in retrospect should have had a different name since it only kicks off the battle with Anataj) and feature a greater degree of divergence.

#108 User is offline   diligent_d Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 June 2005 - 11:06 PM

Nice work! I read it all in succession the other day.

Love to see it in screenplay format.

#109 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Food, books, movies, history, languages, religions (though I'm an atheist), miracles of nature and marvels of technology.<br /><br />Particularly: steak, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Dark Ages in Europe, the 'created' languages, the mythologies of defunct European cultures, fish and cars.

Posted 11 June 2005 - 07:18 AM

were up and running

#110 User is offline   Tpolg Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 07:36 AM

I got through one paragraph and all I think of was “Lucas you pile of poodoo” I read any more….maybe someday.

#111 User is offline   Mnesymone Icon

• Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2005 - 07:37 PM

Nice to have a bit of new readership anyway - also, for those who still read this, I've been damned busy with a few things, hence the temporary lapse - however I will put up most of Knights of Darkness in a few days.

#112 User is offline   Zatoichi Icon

• Left Hand Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Conquering the World! Being the who when you call "Who's there?"

Posted 16 September 2005 - 11:49 AM

What happened?
I have just begun to read through people's rewrites. Thus far I have enjoyered yours immensely. It has a real ESB feel to it. So far I differ only slightly on what I feel the PT should have been. I hope you get back to work on it soon.
Apparently writing about JM here is his secret weakness. Muwahaha!!!! Now I have leverage over him and am another step closer towards my goal of world domination.

"And the Evil that was vanquished shall rise anew. Wrapped in the guise of man shall he walk amongst the innocent and Terror shall consume they that dwell upon the Earth. The skies will rain fire. The seas shall become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked! And all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of Hell!" - Mephisto

Kurgan X showed me this web comic done with Legos. It pokes fun at all six Star Wars films and I found it to be extremely entertaining.
<a href="http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html" target="_blank">http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/cast/starwars.html</a>

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size