• (2 Pages)
  • +

Episode III Trailer! Well no, but wish it was

#16 User is offline   Vwing Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 17 January 2004 - 08:59 PM

Oh yea I know somethin like this is purely opinion. And though I did like it, I can definitely see how someone could walk out the way you did, shuffling back to their cars as well lol.

#17 User is offline   Paladin Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 January 2004 - 12:26 AM

That scene has the feeling of being thrown in afterwards as do most of the scenes in the movie. He needed to do a hell of a lot more development between the two characters than just that. He has a LOT of catching up to do in Episode III... on all accounts. That, I think, may be what makes Episode III the worst of the prequels.

I had that sensation when I was watching Episode II at the movies. There wasn't a single part of the movie that made me smile. The whole time I was just frowning and thinking 'get on with it! I want to see how it all fits,' but sadly, that never came. When the movie finished, my only thought was 'George is gonna have a hard time making the next movie' and I was right, if you remember I once emailed you with a URL saying that Chewie was going to be in the next movie, I gave you a list of things that would have to be included in Episode III. Its been months since I sent it and you probably don't remember, but I listed about 10 items there.

Why do movies today suck so hard? :angry:

#18 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 20 January 2004 - 01:27 AM

Paladin and Vwing get with the now! Avatar baby, Avatar.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#19 User is offline   Paladin Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2004 - 03:53 PM

Paladin and Vwing get with the now! Avatar baby, Avatar.

Alright... where do I get it? tongue.gif

I have nothing better to do now. My final exams were finished last week and I'm waiting for the results to come out. I worked pretty hard last semister, so I expect my grades to be better than average (not to mention I felt I did well in the finals).

I have a question. After I graduate next year, should I go for another Bachalors Degree online or not?

#20 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 21 January 2004 - 01:48 PM

Vwing is a cool name. You could have a sweet avatar.

Paladin, you should use a picture of Paladin from the original Wing Commander game. That would be a sweet avatar.
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#21 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 21 January 2004 - 05:17 PM

or the paladin from DIABLO 2...

#22 User is offline   Vwing Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 21 January 2004 - 06:54 PM

Heh I'm kinda retarded when it comes to the avatar stuff, if you guide me through it i'll probably get one lol

#23 User is offline   Paladin Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2004 - 03:44 AM

I used 'Paladin' as my user name because I use another called 'Paladinlover' on various game forums. But when I'm in anything that's at least semi-serious, I just use Paladin.

I'm a pretty big Quest For Glory fan, and my favorite character class is the Paladin, so I use it a lot.

As for my avatar, I think it would be better if I used the 'flaming paladin sword' from the QFG series, I'd just have to play it again and get a screen shot. smile.gif

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size