• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Updates As labelled

#91 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Chyld @ Oct 18 2005, 04:06 PM)
Maybe so, but are you complaining?

Not really, but I don't see why it would be at number 3. The girls got certain facial exp​ressions \ camera sides that make her look like she's been hit in the face with a shovel.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#92 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 19 October 2005 - 11:19 AM

You and I are the only ones who seem to see it, though.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#93 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 19 October 2005 - 05:06 PM

Probably because we're the only 2 not constantly staring at her breasts..
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#94 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 20 October 2005 - 02:35 PM

Is that not like going to the Louvre and avoiding the Mona Lisa?

And honestly, to get people back into this forum, all I had to do was say "Don't post here!" ? Works for me...
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#95 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 24 October 2005 - 05:14 AM

Meyh, I post where I like, whether I'm told I can or not.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#96 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 October 2005 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE (Chyld @ Oct 20 2005, 07:35 PM)
And honestly, to get people back into this forum, all I had to do was say "Don't post

After this you can resort to hating your readership and flinging insults their way whenever someone posts a reply.
IPB Image

#97 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 25 October 2005 - 08:51 AM

That worked for a bit in Yahtzee's forum. But after awhile, doing it to spite him just lost interest.

#98 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2005 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Laughlyn @ Oct 19 2005, 05:06 PM)
Probably because we're the only 2 not constantly staring at her breasts..

Could you please once and for all expain to me why female breasts seem to fascinate male population so very much??? To me, they are only a nuisance.

Anyway, Chyld, October is drawing to an end, and I am going to send you a reminder PM very soon... In case you have forgotten...

#99 User is offline   Marky Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Chuckster, punkrock, beer, birds.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (Madam Corvax @ Oct 27 2005, 02:30 PM)
Could you please once and for all expain to me why female breasts seem to fascinate male population so very much??? To me, they are only a nuisance.

Anyway, Chyld, October is drawing to an end, and I am going to send you a reminder PM very soon... In case you have forgotten...

Well, I'm pretty much the only bloke I know that isn't really obsessed by breasts, though I don't mind them being part of the deal.

This post has been edited by Marky: 28 October 2005 - 03:23 AM

#100 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2005 - 09:42 PM

Breasts are the closet thing this world has to the Jedi mind trick.
IPB Image

#101 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:07 AM

Yeah, I can see that - they not always work and not with all people... biggrin.gif

#102 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2005 - 11:07 AM

A powerful effect they have on the weak minded. laugh.gif
IPB Image

#103 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (Madam Corvax @ Oct 27 2005, 02:30 PM)

I dunno. I mean, I could give some sort of talk about wanting the best for the kids, and making sure they get plenty of milk, yada yada yada, but I don't really believe that. What I do believe however, is that it's because guys are told they like them from a young age. Answer answered.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#104 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 29 October 2005 - 02:44 PM

Yeah, mind if I can get a copy of that too.

Also, it seems that everything sent to your e-mail gets lost to the warp. Are my messages being flooded out with spam or is it a spam blocker to blame?
The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#105 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2005 - 08:31 AM

Kirbs, of course you'll get copy, no question about it...

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic