Chefelf.com Night Life: New Star Wars Episode III Trailer - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (3 Pages)
  • +

New Star Wars Episode III Trailer Big, Clear, Complete, Free and Real

#16 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 12 March 2005 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (ekm @ Mar 11 2005, 06:56 PM)
Check out my thoughts on the mainpage at BloodyNews.com.

I just blew a mental wad, so please don't ask me to form any new thoughts.

I just read it. Much anger in you. wink.gif

Well, like the TPM and AOTC trailers, this one was also extremely exciting and well done. However, anyone can craft an exciting trailer of a crappy movie using 1/2 second clips. Just plug in the footage to the Hollywood Movie Trailer Generator 3000 and there you have it.
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#17 User is offline   Private Zod Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 09:13 PM

Much hesitancy in all of us since the first two trailors looks awesome as well. More the first than the 2nd.

This one, though, gives you a clear idea of how it is going to proceed in the film. Anakin's brainwashing leading his to full fledged betrayal.

I am going in there open-minded. I fear that most who have been burned by GL are going into this film with negatives already and nothing will change it.

#18 User is offline   use the force Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:03 PM

There is a lot of CG, but this CG looks alot better than in TPM. Also when yodas fighting the way he moves looks a lot different than the way he did in AOTC. More controlled and not just random spinning and flipping. And c'mon, sidious hurling pods at yoda while cakaling evily is fucking sweet. And Anakn looks bad ass when he is leading the clones to the jedi temple, not to mention evil as well. IT also seems there is better acting in this film, judging by the trailer.

#19 User is offline   Private Zod Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 13 March 2005 - 11:13 AM

Bottom line is, this is the film we all wanted to see. When the news of the prequels first came out, no one really gave a shot about pod-racing, corruption in the senate, anakin in love, etc which comprised of 90% of the first two films. What were most of us interested in?

1. Obi-Wan and Anakin's duel
2. Anakin's injuries forcing him to become vader
3. Fall of the Republic and Jedi massacre
4. Anakin's fall from grace
5. The twins being born and separated

This pretty much comprises the entire 3rd film. So...I still have some hope based upon what I saw in the trailor.

#20 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2005 - 01:11 PM

Hope? I have nothing but contempt for Luc-ass for wasting 2 movies on shite.
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities."
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

Enjoy this Tribute to Nazism...(Mp3)

#21 User is offline   CowboyCurtis Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I lose interest in more things each and every day as things grow more and more mediocre and substandard...

Posted 13 March 2005 - 05:19 PM

I'm on my way to check it out.

I want to clarify that I may feel a "tingle" watching these trailers, but my common sense tells me it just can't be elevated above the tripe that has proceeded it. Especially with all of the dialogue rumors I've been reading, especially with all of the "plot points" I'm appalled by the lack of thought, and I can't enjoy this movie knowing that characters are still malfunctioning.
Flying Ferret

Battle for the Galaxy--read the "other Star Wars"

All I know is I haven't seen the real prequels yet.

#22 User is offline   Vwing Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2005 - 10:18 PM

That's a helluva trailer. Best music ever also, great choice picking the music where Vader rises against the Emperor. It combined perfectly with the scene of Anakin leading the stormtroopers, which I have to say, was a perfect scene, exactly how I would have imagined it. And all of McDiarmid's and McGregor's dialogue was delivered very well. But we'll see.

#23 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2005 - 10:26 PM

*Don't forget:

1.Baron Papanoida. George Lucas is insane.
2.Commander Cody...as if Jango Fett wasn't enough to steal from Zombies of the Stratosphere...
3.Revenge of the Sith...the title sucks
4.Opening scroll...written in kindergarten english.
5.Return of Quigon's ghost...just poopy
6.Yoda fart jokes ...double poopy
7.Palpatine's "Omega Man" vampire outfit and rubber mask...sheesh
8.Opera House Scene...can you say Luc besson?
9.Wookie Vikings....ehhhh....going for the LOTR fan demagraphic are we...
10.Darth Potato Head...okay its not in the movie...but it could be if you look hard enough
11.Christopher Lee to die in the first 15 minutes of film...sad
12.Robots with lightsabers...
13.Robots with cloaks...
14.Cameos of Tarkin, Antilles and every other idiotic useless character from the OT
15.Palpatine is wearing old man makeup in episode 1&2, but NOT in 3, what the fuck?
16.Obiwan-Padme love interest...????
17.Droid ho. I mean Droid made up to look like a "sexy" ho. Stupid.
18.Dancing half-naked admiral ackbar alien...my god...
19.Obiwan's new do. well, at least its not a mullet.
20.What Sith? Darth Maul died, technically tyrannus is a turncoat, not a Sith, and what do we have left? a fucking robot with a title and Palpatoon. Thats maybe 2? What Sith?
Revenge of Palpatine maybe.
21.Jar Jar Binks. Well...he's in it isn't he?
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities."
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

Enjoy this Tribute to Nazism...(Mp3)

#24 User is offline   use the force Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2005 - 11:10 PM

1)his name won't be mentioned, and he will be barely seen unless your like you and purposefly looking for him.
3) i like the title
4)just like the other opening scrolls
5)qui gon is the only sweet jedi thats not a douchebag conceited asshole(except obi). it will be cool to see this play out
6)yoda doesnt fart
7)pallpatine looks fine, have you seen the trailer? it looks more like real skin than the rotj mask.
8)the main focus wont be the play, it will be the conversation between anakin and palps. the "opera" will just be a thing going on in the bacround.
9)yeah.....well peter jackson tried to go for SW demographic by having legolas take down that oiliphaunt all by himself. he must of been ripping off luke taking down the at at walker in esb.
12)darth vaders a robot
13)darth vader has a cloak
14)its a nice tie in imho
15)he is?
16)no
17)shes hot
18)no comment
20)palpatine is executing his lifelong main objective to take over tha galaxy, he happens to be a sith.

#25 User is offline   CowboyCurtis Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I lose interest in more things each and every day as things grow more and more mediocre and substandard...

Posted 14 March 2005 - 12:55 AM

1)his name won't be mentioned, and he will be barely seen unless your like you and purposefly looking for him.

Just the THOUGHT of him giving himself this name is so retarded.

3) i like the title

I don't mind it. I thought it was inevitable, and actually thought this might have been the title for Episode I.

4)just like the other opening scrolls

Again, you reveal your lack of judgment and abililty to compare.

5)qui gon is the only sweet jedi thats not a douchebag conceited asshole(except obi). it will be cool to see this play out

Shouldn't have been this way. None of the Jedi should've been douchebags.

6)yoda doesnt fart

Doesn't matter. What Lucas has done to him still stinks.

7)pallpatine looks fine, have you seen the trailer? it looks more like real skin than the rotj mask.

Again, I question your judgment, and haven't you seen ROTJ? Look nothing alike. The make-up is better in ROTJ.

8)the main focus wont be the play, it will be the conversation between anakin and palps. the "opera" will just be a thing going on in the bacround.

We'll see, but it's interesting that Luc Besson did this first, and Lucas couldn't come with some different. I thought he was a "genius" not a copycat.

9)yeah.....well peter jackson tried to go for SW demographic by having legolas take down that oiliphaunt all by himself. he must of been ripping off luke taking down the at at walker in esb.

Can't exactly argue that point.

12)darth vaders a robot

No, Vader's a cyborg; but he's also a Force user. GG is not. Him having lightsabers demeans the mythic qualities of the Jedi/Sith. Having GG in this film so late in the PT is utter bullocks. Vader was the numero-uno Jedi killer, not this mechanical freak.

13)darth vader has a cloak

Again, Vader is cyborg. Droids with cloaks is just stupid.

14)its a nice tie in imho

Whatevah. If they don't add to the plot, they don't matter. They're superfluous, unnecessary. More flotsam to appeal to the fanboy.

20)palpatine is executing his lifelong main objective to take over tha galaxy, he happens to be a sith.

Title implies plural. Palpatine's rvenge for himself? It's never explained in the PT's what they're getting revenge for---AND SCREW THE EU CLAPTRAP!!! Don't even bother---explain it using only info from the prequels, please!
Flying Ferret

#26 User is offline   use the force Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2005 - 11:59 AM

please stop insulting my lack of judgement just because I disagree with you. You can't really argue opinions and that seems to bo what your doin. And btw grievous is a cyborg.

#27 User is offline   CowboyCurtis Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2005 - 12:51 PM

I certainly question your lack of judgment just as I can question the lack of judgment in a referee who makes a bad call on a game.

BUT... if that bothers you, I will desist.

Greivous: Yes, greivous is a cyborg, but his "magnabot" cronies are not, and they're wearing capes.

This post has been edited by CowboyCurtis: 14 March 2005 - 12:58 PM

Flying Ferret

#28 User is offline   Sagacity Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 14 March 2005 - 01:10 PM

I just say the trailer on sw.com. And all I can say is...

I felt nothing. No excitement, no glee, no "tingle". Nothing.

I still have the page up where I played the trailer, and I've seen it three times so far. Seeing it multiple more times probably won't change anything for me.

#29 User is offline   use the force Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2005 - 10:31 PM

Sagacity, I reccomend a visit to your local doctor.

#30 User is offline   Vwing Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2005 - 10:36 PM

I felt the tingle, if only from the music. But like I said, even the scenes looked really good to me. Maybe you're expectations are so low that you can't even get yourself up for a trailer of a prequel cause it reminds you of the others or something. But I definitely felt it. It means absolutely nothing, the movie could still be crap, but as far as quality of trailer, it was great.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size