Chefelf.com Night Life: Billionaire Lucas speaks to the Meek - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Billionaire Lucas speaks to the Meek the online Q & A

#1 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 02 March 2005 - 07:39 PM

Did you know that George Lucas (3.0 billions) is richer
than Steven Spielberg (2.2 billions)?

--http://www.jeanlouie.com/Capsules/do_you_want_to_marry_a_billionai.htm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.supershad...rchive/1/1.html

The problem is, is this real?

[excerpted: I picked the best questions here]

What have you done to Star Wars?

George Lucas: After you see Revenge of the Sith, it will all make sense.

Hi, I'm a fan of Aayla Secura and I want to ask you something. Someone told me (SS.com) that Aayla will fight vs. Sidious and that she wouldn't fight on Felucia. Is that true? I really wanted to see her in action on that planet, killing some clones and so. I didn't wanted to see her die on hands of Sidious. Another thing I want to tell you is that Saesee Tiin have one "horn" and a half in the Clone Wars cartoons and in a picture that I saw from Revenge of the Sith he have his two "horns"! Why? It's so obvious. Well thanks for your time. Greetings from Dominican Republic!

George Lucas: Aayla has become a very popular character. You won’t be disappointed in what she does in Revenge of the Sith. Some secrets are best not revealed. You need to remember that the Clone Wars TV show is not my vision.

Dear Mr. Lucas, I am a 16-year-old from Michigan and a huge fan. What would you say is the biggest plot error in all of the movies?

George Lucas: I don’t know what you are talking about. I can’t understand the fans’ fascination with these so-called plot mistakes. I don’t think any exist.

Hi George, after Star Wars is over, would you ever consider giving back to the young independent film makers today, like you were when you started?

George Lucas: I’ve always been an independent film maker. My recent films just happen to be $ 100 million dollar independent films. After this movie, I will probably direct low-budget movies, which is what you are asking.

Fan Question: Hello Mr. Lucas, and happy Martin Luther King day. What do you foresee as your next Star Wars project? You could capture a new audience with Knights of the Old Republic days. Just a thought.

George Lucas: Hopefully, the next Star Wars assignment for me will be some kind of TV show. It won’t be set during the days of the video games.

Fan Question: Mr. Lucas, why did you decide to start the prequels with Anakin as a child? Why not have Episode I about Anakin's training, Episode II about his fall to the dark side and then Episode III about the Jedi Purge and the rise of the Empire? I think a lot of fans would've been more pleased about it and it would provide more answers. Anyways, thanks for giving us the gift of Star Wars. You are an amazing man.

George Lucas: While I appreciate input from the fans, the stories are ultimately what I want to do. I thought it was important to show where Anakin came from. To reveal that Anakin was not always evil. Some fans may wish I had started the prequels with Episode 2, but this was not to be.

Fan Question: Dear Mr. Lucas, why have you allowed SS to reveal basically the entire plots for your sequel movies?

George Lucas: I use this web site to test my ideas the way the U.S. Military uses Area 51 to test advanced aircraft. I wanted to see how the plot line to Episodes 7 to 9 would resonate with the fans. It has been a resounding reception. The fans love my vision for these movies.

Fan Question: Hi. Will the Episodes 10, 11 and 12 be about the aliens attacking the galaxy from the unknown region? You don’t have to say yes or no you can just hint what it may be about.

George Lucas: That’s too cliche. I have something wonderful and original planned for Episodes 10 to 12. You will be floored.

Fan Question: If you could go back over the 6 movies, which storyline would you have changed and why?

George Lucas: This is a great question. If I could go back in time, would I do things differently? Yes, I would. I think if I had to do over again I would give Luke Skywalker a different last name so that it would make more sense for Luke to actually be in hiding. I probably would not have used a second death star in Return of the Jedi if I could go back and do it again. I would have liked to have been a little more imaginative.

Fan Question: What is your response to the critics that say the prequels lack the magic of the original trilogy? Although it’s interesting to learn more about the history of the Star Wars universe, the new films lack savvy dialogue, strong supporting actors and the creative set designs. They were like a cross between James Bond and old western films set on a world that didn't seem so different from ours. The prequels look like cheesy Disney movies; blue screen overkill etc. etc.

George Lucas: The critics have no sway over me. I’m making these films the way I want to make them. I guess people want to experience these films the same way they did when they were kids. That’s not possible because we’ve all gotten much older. I don’t think the films have changed. It’s the people who have changed.

Fan Question: How many times do I have to pay for Revenge of the Sith to guarantee more films from you? The way it looks and sounds at this stage I’m thinking I can see it 2 timess a week as long as it is out? Is that enough?

George Lucas: I would like for each fan to see Revenge of the Sith about twenty to thirty times. Also make sure all your friends and family members come out to see the movie. I expect the best from the fans.

Fan Question: Hi GL. In your opinion, which of the trilogies is the best and why? Also, can you reveal plot details about Episodes 10 - 12?

George Lucas: From a creative perspective, I believe that the prequels are the best films. Their plot is more complex and satisfying. It’s extremely interesting to see the last days of the Jedi and the beginning of the Empire.

Fan Question: What do you think of the expanded Star Wars universe? And what about all the plot errors people seem to be finding?

George Lucas: I believe the people working on the novels, comic books and video games are very talented. They have crafted many amazing stories. I don’t believe there are any plot errors. I don’t see what the fans are talking about.

Fan Question: Do you believe the Force is real?

George Lucas: I believe that with very advanced technology that one day we will be able to tap into the power of God. This will be similar to the Force.

Fan Question: I would like to know why Lucas prefers computer-animated clone troopers over real actors in Episode 2 and 3. I like the real storm troopers from Episode 4 - 6 more. Sure they haven't all the same size still they look much more human than the totally animated ones.

George Lucas: It comes down to cost. It is more cost effective to animate the clone troopers than to produce hundreds of real-life clone-trooper suits of armor.

Fan Question: Can you give us any hint to changes in Episode VII, Episode VIII and Episode IX? Furthermore, can you give us any idea on how Episodes X-XII will play out?

George Lucas: I make changes to Episode 7 - 9 as I come up with new ideas. In time I will reveal an updated plot for those movies. I would rather not discuss Episode 10 - 12.

Fan Question: Does the negative feedback that has been generated by the prequel trilogy get you down at all? How do you react when people say that the prequel trilogy has been too CGI and does not have the same memorable characters as the original films? I say stuff them all! Attack of the Clones is my favourite movie of them all! Peace!

George Lucas: You need to put this in perspective. Nobody wanted me to do Star Wars. My friends told me it would end my career. I got nothing but negativity about Star Wars. Every studio in town turned down the idea. I got lucky with Fox because the head there loved American Graffiti. I find criticism of my work to be hilarious. I’m told what I’m doing is a bad idea yet it works. The Star Wars films are amongst the most successful movies of all time. I get the last laugh and believe me I am laughing at my critics.

This post has been edited by Hannibal: 02 March 2005 - 07:40 PM

"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities."
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

Enjoy this Tribute to Nazism...(Mp3)

#2 User is offline   CowboyCurtis Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I lose interest in more things each and every day as things grow more and more mediocre and substandard...

Posted 02 March 2005 - 09:23 PM

I don't believe for a SECOND that this is George Lucas. From what I've learned about Lucas he is a horrible speller and has bad grammar (like the way he speaks), and those responses are too good be Lucas' handiwork.

And, again, Lucas saying that he sees no problem with the plots of these films sounds Lucas. At least that I can believe. I wonder if someone was dictating for him.

I really don't see Lucas doing this. He couldn't take the criticism.
Flying Ferret

Battle for the Galaxy--read the "other Star Wars"

All I know is I haven't seen the real prequels yet.

#3 User is offline   use the force Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2005 - 11:52 PM

over at the gusher boards ss is known as a fake and periodically bashed cause he makes up shit and charges them for it. thats worse thatn gl.

#4 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 03 March 2005 - 12:17 AM

Believing that we'll one day tap into the power of god? Asking fans to see the movie twenty or thirty times? Come on now, just disliking someone shouldn't make you blind to slander, that is not Lucas talking.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#5 User is offline   Paladin Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2005 - 02:03 AM

This is really pathatic. As much as I consider George to be a complete idiot, even I think he wouldn't write this crap.

George Lucas: From a creative perspective, I believe that the prequels are the best films. Their plot is more complex and satisfying. It’s extremely interesting to see the last days of the Jedi and the beginning of the Empire.

I most certainlly hope that this isn't true. rolleyes.gif :angry:

#6 User is offline   HK 47 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2005 - 04:34 AM

Episodes 10-12? Yeah right... rolleyes.gif

#7 User is offline   CowboyCurtis Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I lose interest in more things each and every day as things grow more and more mediocre and substandard...

Posted 03 March 2005 - 11:41 PM

I'm going to pretend this is really Lucas...

George Lucas: After you see Revenge of the Sith, it will all make sense.

Just like the continuity from the OT to the PT makes sense?

George Lucas: I don’t know what you are talking about. I can’t understand the fans’ fascination with these so-called plot mistakes. I don’t think any exist.

Hmmm...like when Obi-Wan says Anakin is a "good man" and all we've seen so far in the PT's is an excitable BOY and a whiny, stalking teenager? Or that Anakin isn't a "great starpilot" until the THIRD EPISODE!? That it wasn't Obi-Wan who found Anakin, but instead a senseless, useless character---WHO IS NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN IN THE OT!!! Like Midiclorians being mentioned in the PT... BUT NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN IN THE OT...nor the other PT's!? Like Obi-Wan in the OT said, "when I first met your father, I was amazed at how strong he was in the Force," but what he says in the PT is, "why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?" Or in the OT Obi-Wan says, "I took it upon myself to train him..." when he took Anakin on as an obligation. Or that that same "sweet child" suddenly---through DISCIPLINED Jedi training---becomes the universe's biggest psycho cry-baby? Or that Owen doesn't once object to Anakin ever leaving, saying that he "shouldn't have followed Obi-Wan on some damned idealistic crusade."? Shall I go on, Lucas? Or that C3P0 is created by Anakin in one of the biggest, lamest loopholes of all! Or, that Obi-Wan knew how to fly a ship, yet had to hire Han Solo to fly him to Alderaan.... More?

George Lucas: I’ve always been an independent film maker. My recent films just happen to be $ 100 million dollar independent films. After this movie, I will probably direct low-budget movies, which is what you are asking.

You know, I wish i had a $100 million to make independent films. I'd call it---Star Wars: The REAL Prequels.

George Lucas: Hopefully, the next Star Wars assignment for me will be some kind of TV show. It won’t be set during the days of the video games.

Please, just let it DIE!!!! Find something else to do!!

George Lucas: While I appreciate input from the fans, the stories are ultimately what I want to do. I thought it was important to show where Anakin came from. To reveal that Anakin was not always evil. Some fans may wish I had started the prequels with Episode 2, but this was not to be.

Snort! "Stories?" You wouldn't know a good story if it bit you in the ass and left marks. And, Lucas, there really WAS no point making him a young boy. His "infatuation" with an older woman is as creepy as making Leia Luke's sister (and as believable).

George Lucas: I use this web site to test my ideas the way the U.S. Military uses Area 51 to test advanced aircraft. I wanted to see how the plot line to Episodes 7 to 9 would resonate with the fans. It has been a resounding reception. The fans love my vision for these movies.

SS is that you?

George Lucas: That’s too cliche. I have something wonderful and original planned for Episodes 10 to 12. You will be floored.

Is it all laid out and completely detailed as the prequels were!????

George Lucas: This is a great question. If I could go back in time, would I do things differently? Yes, I would. I think if I had to do over again I would give Luke Skywalker a different last name so that it would make more sense for Luke to actually be in hiding. I probably would not have used a second death star in Return of the Jedi if I could go back and do it again. I would have liked to have been a little more imaginative.

Why do you need to go into the past? You've got all the technology you have NOW to make it happen... go on... I think the fandom could withstand a few more mashings of the OT. Nobody'll mind, just like they didn't mind the first time you changed everything else to match your "ultimate vision." What's holding you back?

George Lucas: The critics have no sway over me. I’m making these films the way I want to make them. I guess people want to experience these films the same way they did when they were kids. That’s not possible because we’ve all gotten much older. I don’t think the films have changed. It’s the people who have changed.

Umm.. thought you were making these movies "for kids."

MAKE UP YOUR GAWDDAMN MIND!!!! or.... STOPPING PULLING THIS ALL OUT OF YOUR RECTUM!!!

George Lucas: I would like for each fan to see Revenge of the Sith about twenty to thirty times. Also make sure all your friends and family members come out to see the movie. I expect the best from the fans.

Yes... master... orders...received.... will wait in line for two and a half...months... now...

I thought it would've been interesting, too, at one time, but now it is revealed that it is not.

George Lucas: I believe the people working on the novels, comic books and video games are very talented. They have crafted many amazing stories. I don’t believe there are any plot errors. I don’t see what the fans are talking about.

Translation: Thanks guys for buying anything coming out of my company whether it adheres to the movies or not... especially the prequels. You're my bitches. Go see Episode thirty or forty times.

George Lucas: I believe that with very advanced technology that one day we will be able to tap into the power of God. This will be similar to the Force.

Translation: I already have tapped into this power. Millions of mind-numb fans are buying my crap as we speak.

George Lucas: It comes down to cost. It is more cost effective to animate the clone troopers than to produce hundreds of real-life clone-trooper suits of armor.

Translation: I wish cookie cutters were as easy as replicating clone warriors.

George Lucas: I make changes to Episode 7 - 9 as I come up with new ideas. In time I will reveal an updated plot for those movies. I would rather not discuss Episode 10 - 12.

Translation: Someday you just MIGHT be sick of all this bothersome tinkering I do to my films... just how much patience.... and money do you got?

George Lucas: You need to put this in perspective. Nobody wanted me to do Star Wars. My friends told me it would end my career. I got nothing but negativity about Star Wars. Every studio in town turned down the idea. I got lucky with Fox because the head there loved American Graffiti. I find criticism of my work to be hilarious. I’m told what I’m doing is a bad idea yet it works. The Star Wars films are amongst the most successful movies of all time. I get the last laugh and believe me I am laughing at my critics.

Translation: Thank you mind-numb fans for continuing to perpetuate my crap. I need not have this thing they call "artist integrity" in order to succeed. I will thank you now by marketing Jar Jar jock straps, which you will gladly, obediently purchase.

Lucas... if I ever see you in person, I punching your fucking lights out!
Flying Ferret

#8 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 04 March 2005 - 01:12 AM

I sense anger in you.

--

Don't let Lucas get to you. There'll be another time.

#9 User is offline   Helena Icon

• Basher Extraordinaire
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Current age: 22<br /><br />Current occupation: Auditor<br /><br />Interests: Reading, computer games, music, and Star Wars (obviously).<br /><br />Talents: Can't act, can't dance, can sing a little.<br /><br />Loves: Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series.<br /><br />Hates: Harry Potter. Surely I can't be the only one?

Posted 04 March 2005 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (CowboyCurtis @ Mar 4 2005, 05:41 AM)

Hmmm...like when Obi-Wan says Anakin is a "good man" and all we've seen so far in the PT's is an excitable BOY and a whiny, stalking teenager?  Or that Anakin isn't a "great starpilot" until the THIRD EPISODE!?  That it wasn't Obi-Wan who found Anakin, but instead a senseless, useless character---WHO IS NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN IN THE OT!!!  Like Midiclorians being mentioned in the PT... BUT NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN IN THE OT...nor the other PT's!?  Like Obi-Wan in the OT said, "when I first met your father, I was amazed at how strong he was in the Force," but what he says in the PT is, "why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?"  Or in the OT Obi-Wan says, "I took it upon myself to train him..." when he took Anakin on as an obligation.  Or that that same "sweet child" suddenly---through DISCIPLINED Jedi training---becomes the universe's biggest psycho cry-baby?  Or that Owen doesn't once object to Anakin ever leaving, saying that he "shouldn't have followed Obi-Wan on some damned idealistic crusade."?  Shall I go on, Lucas?  Or that C3P0 is created by Anakin in one of the biggest, lamest loopholes of all!  Or, that Obi-Wan knew how to fly a ship, yet had to hire Han Solo to fly him to Alderaan.... More?

Or that Obi-Wan was trained by someone called Qui-Gon, not Yoda. Or the prophecy about a 'Chosen One' that was never mentioned in the OT. Or the crap about the Force being 'out of balance' that was not only never mentioned in the OT, but directly contradicted by Yoda in ESB. Or the fact that C-3P0 worked on the Lars' farm but Owen doesn't remember him in ANH. Or a Jedi apprentice somehow becoming a close friend of the Supreme Chancellor for no apparent reason, and without anyone being aware of it. Or Anakin deciding to call his as-yet-unborn daughter Leia, yet not suspecting anything when Bail Organa suddenly turns up with a newborn daughter called Leia just after Padme's death. Or the fact that Padme died in childbirth, so Leia couldn't possibly remember her as she claimed in RotJ. Or Qui-Gon not being able to use Republic money on a planet whose economy appears to be based largely on servicing space travellers. Or the Republic not having its own army, even ten years after the Trade Federation fiasco. Or an utterly incompetent moron like Jar Jar Binks being allowed to stand in for a Galactic Senator in a crucial vote. Or...
The sandpeople had women and children. We know this because Anakin killed them how could he tell? The children might be smaller but I never saw a sandperson with breasts. Did they hike their skirts and show him some leg or something?

Also, I can see the point of wanting to kidnap a human and use her as a slave, but they didn't. They tied her to a flimsy easel for a month. It's assumed they had to feed and give her water. What for? Was she purely ornamental? I can understand them wanting the droids, you can sell those for a lot of money, but a chick who's only skills are finding non-existand mushrooms and getting randomly pregnant, you're not going to get much.

- J m HofMarN on the Sand People

#10 User is offline   CowboyCurtis Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2005 - 08:57 AM

Thank you, Helena, I knew there was more, but my circuits were overloading...

I sense anger in you.

Yeah, if I were a Jedi right now, I would've gone over to the dark side already, hunted down Lucas and split him from navel to nose with my lightsaber.

Most of the time I don't get this mad, but I let things build and grow until I can't hold it anymore.

This post has been edited by CowboyCurtis: 04 March 2005 - 08:58 AM

Flying Ferret

#11 User is offline   Helena Icon

• Basher Extraordinaire
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Current age: 22<br /><br />Current occupation: Auditor<br /><br />Interests: Reading, computer games, music, and Star Wars (obviously).<br /><br />Talents: Can't act, can't dance, can sing a little.<br /><br />Loves: Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series.<br /><br />Hates: Harry Potter. Surely I can't be the only one?

Posted 04 March 2005 - 11:03 AM

Maybe we should start a special thread on focussing on plot holes in the PT, including contradictions between the PT and OT? Chefelf could pin it, and any gushers who happen by could be referred straight to that thread as an introduction to the forum. Give 'em something to get their teeth into... biggrin.gif
The sandpeople had women and children. We know this because Anakin killed them how could he tell? The children might be smaller but I never saw a sandperson with breasts. Did they hike their skirts and show him some leg or something?

Also, I can see the point of wanting to kidnap a human and use her as a slave, but they didn't. They tied her to a flimsy easel for a month. It's assumed they had to feed and give her water. What for? Was she purely ornamental? I can understand them wanting the droids, you can sell those for a lot of money, but a chick who's only skills are finding non-existand mushrooms and getting randomly pregnant, you're not going to get much.

#12 User is offline   CowboyCurtis Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2005 - 11:49 AM

Damn good idea!
Flying Ferret

#13 User is offline   use the force Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2005 - 01:13 PM

1)anakin was a good star pilot in AOTC, watch the speeder chase.
2)when obi wan calls anakin a pathetic lifeform, noticed he hasn't met him yet.
3) im sure obi wan knew how to fly a ship, but he didnt have one,han solo did, i doubt han would just lend his beloved falcon away to some weird old guy.
4)obi wan was trained by yoda. every new baby jedi that comes into the order spends the firs 8 years with yoda, then when they are ready they are assigeed a master to take them out into the world and to show them how to do things.
5) i doubt owen would be able to remember c3po when he is a massly produced typical protocol droid. also when owen saw c3po his color was different.
6)the republic does have its own army after the tf fiasco. they are clones.
7) i doubt in rots when bail receives leai he will make it publicly known that he just got this new child. star wars is a big galaxy there are probabley as much people called leia there than the entire planet of earth. ihell he doesnt even know if leai will be the name of his daughter cause after he mentions it padme doesnt give him a direct answer and the next time they see each other he kills her.

#14 User is offline   Helena Icon

• Basher Extraordinaire
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2005 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (use the force @ Mar 4 2005, 07:13 PM)
3) im sure obi wan knew how to fly a ship, but he didnt have one,han solo did, i doubt han would just lend his beloved falcon away to some weird old guy.
4)obi wan was trained by yoda. every new baby jedi that comes into the order spends the firs 8 years with yoda, then when they are ready they are assigeed a master to take them out into the world and to show them how to do things.
5) i doubt owen would be able to remember c3po when he is a massly produced typical protocol droid. also when owen saw c3po his color was different.
7) i doubt in rots when bail receives leai he will make it publicly known that he just got this new child. star wars is a big galaxy there are probabley as much people called leia there than the entire planet of earth. ihell he doesnt even know if leai will be the name of his daughter cause after he mentions it padme doesnt give him a direct answer and the next time they see each other he kills her.

1) Look, being able to fly pods and speeders and the like does not make you a 'pilot'. Star pilots pilot starships. And even if Anakin can do that, there's certainly no evidence to suggest that he's the 'best in the galaxy'.
2) Yes, but he didn't seem to think much better of Anakin after he met him either.
3) Yes, fair enough.
4) Oh, come on. Obi-Wan's line in ESB clearly implied that Yoda trained him one-to-one, and did most or all of his training. He describes him as 'the Jedi Master who instructed me', not 'one of the Jedi Masters who instructed me'.
5) Are you serious? How could anyone forget Threepio? He may look like other droids but in terms of voice and personality he is, to say the least, 'distinct'. At the very least he should have stirred a few memories for Owen.
6) The clones do not become the Republic's army until the end of AotC, ten years after the invasion of Naboo, and even then there's a big argument about whether to adopt them or not. In any case, this hardly matters - they should bloody well have had an army in the first place!
7) He's an important member of the Galactic Senate - how long could he realistically keep his child secret? And don't you think Vader would find it a bit suspicious that this child suddenly turned up who has the same name he was thinking of giving his daughter, is exactly the same age as she would have been, and is incredibly strong in the Force - particularly if it appeared that Bail had been trying to hide her? Especially since he never found out what happened to his own child(ren).

#15 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 04 March 2005 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (use the force @ Mar 4 2005, 01:13 PM)

(yawn)

1) I suppose Luke was a star pilot when Ben met him, too.

2) Obi-wan was using the force, UTF. You ought to understand that!

3) I'm not sure I understand your point. And besides ("some weird old guy,") there's still the chance that he and Han fight in the clone wars together. We know Chewie's involved. rolleyes.gif

4) For continuity's sake (let me stick my finger in one of the MANY plot holes) Maybe Obi-wan was name dropping. Besides, how many other jedi could train him let alone exist. (It's not what was implied though.)

5) Helena: "Distinct." laugh.gif laugh.gif

6) The clones. (sigh) I'm sorry to be reminded of them.

7) Now really. Does Anikan seem the type of person who remembers other people's names?

Watch the speeder chase?
If I wanted to waste twenty minutes, mellow.gif never mind.
I just did.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size