Chefelf.com Night Life: New Star Wars Episode III Trailer - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (3 Pages)
  • +

New Star Wars Episode III Trailer Big, Clear, Complete, Free and Real

#1 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:00 AM

http://d25.yousendit...ler-640x360.mov

Here it is download it before George Lucas throws a hissy fit.
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities."
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

Enjoy this Tribute to Nazism...(Mp3)

#2 User is offline   Paladin Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 March 2005 - 03:22 AM

Downloading, but I don't have a fast internet connection, so I won't be able to comment on it at until tomorrow (or late this night, anyway).

#3 User is offline   Just another wretched fan Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2005 - 03:42 AM

very pretty....ooh...ahh...its sucking me in. I...will....obey....

The one line delivered by Christiansen scared me though....this is going to be bad.

Is it me or does it seem to be nothing but constant combat? Don't answer that

#4 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 11 March 2005 - 04:37 AM

It looked pretty good. It looked good. It good? It?
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#5 User is offline   Paladin Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2005 - 06:14 AM

I'm 91% through download. I guess my shit-eating internet connection is picking up. I should give my comments in about half an hour...

#6 User is offline   Helena Icon

• Basher Extraordinaire
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Current age: 22<br /><br />Current occupation: Auditor<br /><br />Interests: Reading, computer games, music, and Star Wars (obviously).<br /><br />Talents: Can't act, can't dance, can sing a little.<br /><br />Loves: Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series.<br /><br />Hates: Harry Potter. Surely I can't be the only one?

Posted 11 March 2005 - 06:19 AM

I'm not allowed to download anything any more since my dad found spyware on our computer last week. So I'll just have to go by your descriptions of it.

This post has been edited by Helena: 11 March 2005 - 06:29 AM

The sandpeople had women and children. We know this because Anakin killed them how could he tell? The children might be smaller but I never saw a sandperson with breasts. Did they hike their skirts and show him some leg or something?

Also, I can see the point of wanting to kidnap a human and use her as a slave, but they didn't. They tied her to a flimsy easel for a month. It's assumed they had to feed and give her water. What for? Was she purely ornamental? I can understand them wanting the droids, you can sell those for a lot of money, but a chick who's only skills are finding non-existand mushrooms and getting randomly pregnant, you're not going to get much.

- J m HofMarN on the Sand People

#7 User is offline   thrawn Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Interests:Star Wars, and all that is Nazi

Posted 11 March 2005 - 06:23 AM

It doesn't work,i used Windows media player but some codec error came up, what program are you supposed to use?
user posted image
"History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from the distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
-- Grand Admiral Thrawn

#8 User is offline   Paladin Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2005 - 06:54 AM

Bad news guys, my download crashed at 99% (Arrgh!) and I'm not in the mood to do any more downloading for a while. I guess I'll try again later tonight...

#9 User is offline   thrawn Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Interests:Star Wars, and all that is Nazi

Posted 11 March 2005 - 08:32 AM

Nevermind i downloaded Quicktime it works perfectly.
Wow the movie looks spectaticular ive never seen so much excellent visuals, blink.gif

you know this last installment might still be able to pay off. From what ive seen it looks great, at least theres no Jango Fett twirling his blaster and a pointless Boba fett rip-off story or little Anikan running around and yelling Yippie!!!

But for the film to be good i guess it all depends on how good and powerful the dialogue is to make all these spectacular visuals effective to the story

High hopes people!!!
user posted image
"History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from the distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
-- Grand Admiral Thrawn

#10 User is offline   Paladin Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2005 - 09:16 AM

I thought the trailers for Episdoe I and II were good, but we all know the movies were utter crap. All I can say is don't count your chickens before they hatch.

#11 User is offline   CowboyCurtis Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I lose interest in more things each and every day as things grow more and more mediocre and substandard...

Posted 11 March 2005 - 11:35 AM

My watches the OC. Perhaps I'll watch her tape when she's done with it. However, I did watch a little of that bad vid and I hate to admit it, some of the visuals look pretty good. Some fairly good cinematography, but those early pictures of the space battle of Coruscant looked like crap---something is just not jiving here.

I DO get the feeling Luca$ is showing us the money shots.

I do hate to admit it, but I do get a "tingle" when I watch this trailer--but i felt the same with TPM (not so much so with AOTC).
Flying Ferret

Battle for the Galaxy--read the "other Star Wars"

All I know is I haven't seen the real prequels yet.

#12 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2005 - 01:33 PM

I do hate to admit it, but I do get a "tingle" when I watch this trailer--but i felt the same with TPM (not so much so with AOTC).

I thought I did too, then I watched again, and then again, and I noticed how bad the delivery of some of the lines were. My prediction: oVERdONE.

This film will win the William Shatner Acting Award and the Van Helsing Award for WAY too much CGI action and hardly a moment to involve youself in any remote sense of a story.
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities."
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

Enjoy this Tribute to Nazism...(Mp3)

#13 User is offline   Michel Orla Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Many, many things....some which wouldn't be suitable for a forum of this kind ;)

Posted 11 March 2005 - 01:57 PM

I like this trailer better than the first. For some reason a few scenes of Obi Wan and Anakin fighting reminded me of the ESB duel. Ewan McGregor has even said this one delivers, where as he's been pretty critical of the first two. Can this one possibly be watchable? Too much CGI aside, it might be worth a look, as long as long as we keep in mind this can't redeem the whole prequel trilogy or match the greatness of Episodes 4 and 5. At best it may be comparable to ROTJ

#14 User is offline   Garth Vader Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:06 PM

im very anti-prequel, but I did get a massive tingle when you saw anakin leading the stormtroopers. that was the highlight. I also liked the "every single jedi..."

was anyone else scared shitless when the palpatine goes crazy and flies in the air while screeching?

however, it looks laden with CGI and far too much overblown action to try and appease the non-star wars fans amongst the popcorn munchers. I thought this film would be more like empire strikes back - characters making everything else take a back seat. the space battle and and the duel don't look as good as people are raving about, and the re-use of shuttle tyderium really takes away from its opening appearance in ROTJ. also - yoda fighting IMO is a big mistake. and chewie and tantive IV - episode III's token over the top needless OT reference.

#15 User is offline   ekm Icon

• New Cop

Posted 11 March 2005 - 06:56 PM

Check out my thoughts on the mainpage at BloodyNews.com.

I just blew a mental wad, so please don't ask me to form any new thoughts.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size