• (58 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Quotage It's my turn to make a stupid game

#16 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 03 March 2005 - 08:49 PM

Elwood and Jake, Blues Brothers.

"Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?"
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#17 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 March 2005 - 01:24 AM

Betelgeuse to Adam, from "Beetlejuice"

"How many drops is it for you, Lieutenant?"
"Thirty-eight... simulated"
"How many combat drops?"
"Two... including this one"

This post has been edited by Madam Corvax: 04 March 2005 - 01:25 AM

#18 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 04 March 2005 - 09:03 AM

Hey I atcually remember this one (and it's before 3pm)!

Aliens, Ripley, then Gorman, then Vasquez, then Gorman again

'Brain and brain, what it brain?'

(just as a hint, it's not a zombie movie)
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#19 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 04 March 2005 - 10:36 PM

Dammit. Why is it that all the easy ones get done in my absence. I could guess it's either from Pinky and the Brain, or Insepector Gadget due to them both having characters called Brain, but I've never seen the former, and haven't seen the latter in a decade. Dammit.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#20 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 05 March 2005 - 09:20 AM

Far off target Sime, It's from one of the very worst episodes of star trek: Spock's brain. Spoken by some Brunette in a mini skirt called kara (I think) Tough one, Sorry about that. I was just bitter 'cos I had the 'attractive alien female doesn't speak good english' card last night in the Trek drinking game. Comfort yourselve in the knowledge that your better people having not seen that episode.

Here's an easy movie one, it's even in the trailer:

'The longest distance between two points is a kidnapper and his money.'
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#21 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:11 PM

Parker, The Way of the Gun.

"One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at the local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with a trip to the emergency room. Then, last week, I saw him in the pet store. He was buying another cat. I said, "Walt, what the hell are you doing, you know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too, why don't you knock it off?" And he says to me, "------, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy."

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
XD

#22 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2005 - 03:20 AM

Brodie in Mallrats.

Bless me, Father, for I have just killed quite a few men.
IPB Image

#23 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master

Posted 06 March 2005 - 06:01 PM

El Mariachi, Desperado. Interesting choice, because I was about to use:

"Look me in the eyes...and then kill me."

This post has been edited by Jane Sherwood: 06 March 2005 - 06:01 PM

XD

#24 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2005 - 07:18 PM

Good one Jane, without the hint I would have been a bit lost there.

Agent Sands, once upon a time in mexico.

On a six degrees of separation:

'Peachy! Why shouldn't I be? The world's my oyster, except for the fact that I just rammed a wooden stake in my brother's heart because he turned into a vampire, even though I don't believe in vampires. Aside from that unfortunate business, everything's hunky-dory.'

IPB Image

#25 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master

Posted 06 March 2005 - 07:49 PM

Seth Gecko, From Dusk Till Dawn. And going with the vampire theme...

"We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." It's just tough guy talk. Strutting around with your friends over a pint of blood. The truth is, I like this world. You've got... dog racing, Manchester United, and you've got people. Billions of people walking around like Happy Meals with legs. It's all right here. But then someone comes along with a vision. With a real... passion for destruction. Angel could pull it off. Goodbye, Piccadilly. Farewell, Leicester Bloody Square. You know what I'm saying?"

XD

#26 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2005 - 08:05 PM

Spike from buffy. Angel mention kinda gave it away. and minus points to Spike for being a Man U fan.

This ones linked to Janes, a blueberry muffin is the bonus prize for getting the connection.

(Offer may be withdrawn at anytime without prior notice. Blueberry muffin may not arrive as advertised, Laughlyn corp excepts no responsibilty for muffins lost in the post, should you kick up a fuss we reserve the right to replace the blueberrys with cyanide.)

'So Mr Price, business or pleasure?'

'Neither. My wife.'

IPB Image

#27 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master

Posted 06 March 2005 - 08:41 PM

(Dammit! I knew I forgot to cut something!)

A reporter and Steven Price, House on Haunted Hill.

"Fudge, Packer?"

XD

#28 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2005 - 08:52 PM

James, Cannibal the musical. Sounds like south park writing style anyway.....

Should I be wrong kindly ignore the following:

'I loved it when you nuked Las Vegas. Suitably biblical ending to the place, don't you think?'

(showing my age a bit there).

EDIT: 2am Formatting

This post has been edited by Laughlyn: 06 March 2005 - 08:53 PM

IPB Image

#29 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:05 PM

Stephen Falken, Wargames.

Here's an easy one:

"This job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers."

XD

#30 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:16 PM

Randal, Clerks. Something tells me you're a Kevin Smith fan Jane.....

'Is something wrong?'
'Will you please stop talking about the war?'
'Me? You started it.'
'We did not!'
'Yes you did, you invaded Poland!'

IPB Image

• (58 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size