Chefelf.com Night Life: The Public Defender & The Blonde Widow - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

The Public Defender & The Blonde Widow I need input

#16 User is offline   Mad Rabbit Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Movies, Reading, Drawing, Lots o' stuff.

Posted 09 March 2005 - 04:03 PM

Thanks for the welcome back Aquaman, as per your request I'm checking out this thread. I'm wondering however what kind of input are you actually looking for? The premise seems very promising and I'm interested in reading what you come up with.

#17 User is offline   Lord Aquaman Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Movies, comic books, some mythology... basically anything that's larger than life.

Posted 09 March 2005 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Mad Rabbit @ Mar 9 2005, 02:03 PM)
Thanks for the welcome back Aquaman, as per your request I'm checking out this thread. I'm wondering however what kind of input are you actually looking for? The premise seems very promising and I'm interested in reading what you come up with.

I guess what I'm looking for primarily are suggestions to make it funnier without being obvious. Because once the initial joke is established it can get kind of hard to keep things interesting.
I am the Fisher King.

I'd like a qui-gon jinn please with an obi-wan to go.

#18 User is offline   Just your average movie goer Icon

• -
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:27 PM

It depends on how long you want to go with it. The premise seems cool enough as far as I can see. I may think a little bit more in depth about it for you. If I have any useful ideas, I'll share them.

Regarding your blonde domimatrix (I can't spell that! sad.gif ), you wouldn't have to go for a well-known actress. There are plenty of girls out there who'd have the look that you are going for.

I do think Miranda Otto can pull off sex appeal though -> (see Starry Nights).
Madam Corvax is right. I'm all for that.

However, I'd agree with her that she wouldn't really suit the domimatrix role though.... that's a different type of sexiness, with inherent nastiness that the lovely Miranda doesn't really have.

By the way, is this going to be just a written piece or is it going to be a graphic piece like (ahem) Starry Nights?

#19 User is offline   Lord Aquaman Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies, comic books, some mythology... basically anything that's larger than life.

Posted 01 April 2005 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (Just your average movie goer @ Mar 31 2005, 05:27 PM)
It depends on how long you want to go with it.  The premise seems cool enough as far as I can see.  I may think a little bit more in depth about it for you.  If I have any useful ideas, I'll share them.

By the way, is this going to be just a written piece or is it going to be a graphic piece like (ahem) Starry Nights?

Thanks, JYAMG, and good to hear from you again.

I think I'll present it in the form of a screenplay.
I am the Fisher King.

I'd like a qui-gon jinn please with an obi-wan to go.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size