Chefelf.com Night Life: The New Face of Chefelf.com - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

The New Face of Chefelf.com

#1 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 03 January 2004 - 05:57 PM

I have spent a bit of time over the past few days working on the new layout for the site. Unfortunately I went forward with all of the changes, testing the design in Mozilla's browser. Internet Explorer has some very bizarre problem arranging the graphics properly. I checked out my log files and it appears that only around 93% of the people who check the site use Internet Explorer so that was a relief.

I apologize for putting the site up in a non-complete state. It is unprofessional. However, switching back to the old layout would have been too difficult so bear with me over the next few days as I work it out. Some of the links are temporarily not working as well. I just need to figure out the other problems before I fix the links.

The goal of making the blog look like this is so that it is integrated with my forums. Now you can comment on my entries by clicking the "comments" link at the bottom of each post and it will post a message on my forums. I'm also working on a new look for the forums. Expect to see that in the next couple of weeks.

Please feel free to register a user name and password for my forums which will make it easier to post and whatnot.

Hopefully the new layout will make it easier for me to add entries and I won't have to go weeks at a time without updating. I also won't have to hear everyone complaining about how I never update anymore. That is also a big advantage.

Happy 2004!
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#2 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 03 January 2004 - 06:38 PM

Sweet new look. Hey chef since your going about fixing things.....why not fix the "Top ten things people yell at me bit" I know you said it can only be viewed by linux or something.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#3 User is offline   Jen Icon

• Mrs. Chefelf
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Being Chefelf's girlfriend has been an interest of mine for some time now. I also enjoy am interested in packing, unpacking, and organizing acres of cardboard boxes into a livable structure.

Posted 04 January 2004 - 03:21 PM

I think it looks swell, even in Internet Explorer! Little while lines be damned -- like steel-toed boots to a Slayer t-shirt, they complete the look.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size