Chefelf.com Night Life: Who scares you more Bush or Bin Laden - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Who scares you more Bush or Bin Laden there can only be one #1 terrorist

Poll: Who would you consider more likely to violate your rights/security/property?

Who would you consider more likely to violate your rights/security/property?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 03 January 2005 - 10:29 AM

I'm leaning towards Bush...

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#2 User is offline   Laura Icon

• Brother Redcloud
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:gnome habits

Posted 03 January 2005 - 11:03 AM

This really needs to be in debate club.

#3 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 03 January 2005 - 11:07 AM

Very true. Seeing political sentiment in the lobby frightens and disturbs me.

I voted for Bin Laden. At least I know where the other two are.

#4 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 03 January 2005 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (Ninja Duck @ Jan 3 2005, 11:07 AM)
I voted for Bin Laden. At least I know where the other two are.

Good point. Moving to Debate Club.
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#5 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 January 2005 - 11:13 AM

100% in my mind bush, hes the most dangerous man in the world, excluding myself

#6 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 03 January 2005 - 11:19 AM

Well, as far as I can tell, Chefelf hasn't murdered anyone yet, which the other two undoubtably have.

Now, where were there more casulties? British 9/11 victims (because unless I'm very much mistaken, its "just" America that Bin Laden wants brought down), or British casulties of the Iraq War?

I've voted Bush, because he is, but my facts may well be wrong...
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#7 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 03 January 2005 - 12:01 PM

Sorry about that, I'd just woken up and placed this in the wrong forum. Great to see I'm not alone in my ideas though.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#8 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 03 January 2005 - 01:59 PM

Got to vote for George,

although the justification for this act may later turn out to be based on flawed evidence......

Chefelfs an unknown factor, for all we know he could be hiding in a hidden volcano base somewhere stroking a white cat and plotting our demise.....
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#9 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 03 January 2005 - 05:57 PM

That is indeed true. In the poker game of international terrorism Chefelf is most definately the wild card.

#10 User is offline   not this crude matter Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 03 January 2005 - 07:12 PM

Well since Bush is not a terroist...and Bin laden is....I voted for OBL.

C'mon people have some common sense here. OBL is responsible for what ahppened at 9/11. George Bush is responsible for liberating Afghanistan and Iraq.Sure accidental casualties have occured but just ask yourself who had the better cause.

#11 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 03 January 2005 - 07:43 PM

I voted for Bush. Bin Laden can't pass Patriot Acts or start wars.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#12 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 03 January 2005 - 10:02 PM

Bush isn't a terrorist eh? What do you define as being a terrorist?

Blowing people up to gain political or financial aspirations? Check.

Attempting to control people through fear of reprisals? Check.

Claiming that any who oppose them are infidels or unpatriotic or whatever? Check.

Violation of international law in pursuit of own goals? Check.

And calling the hundred thousand people who died in Iraq "accidental" is like saying that Osama Bin Laden didn't mean to kill the people in the WTC. If you go to war you're going to kill a bunch of people and you accept responsibility for that.

In what way is Bush not a terrorist? All he's missing is the uniform and gun and if you can't see through that then I'm sorry.

And I am honestly more worried about being arrested or disappeared by Bush and his servants than I am about being blown up by Bin Laden and the numbers bare me out. 5000 people are missing and inccomunicado. 5000 people who were residents of the US. Not to mention the people stolen from Iraq and Afghanistan. Some of the things I have said and done I've been actually worried that Bush or his cronies would be after me for them. I've never felt that with Bin Laden. And whats more none of those things have been actual crimes. I've protested and had to wear a mask to keep police photographers from taking my photo. I don't remember Al Qaeda ever doing that to me.

So, yes, I fear Bush more than Bin Laden. And any fear that most Americans have of him is just produced by Bush and the media. The flu virus kills more people every year than Bin Laden does. So do car wrecks. And so does Bush.

#13 User is offline   not this crude matter Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 03 January 2005 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Jan 3 2005, 10:02 PM)
Bush isn't a terrorist eh? What do you define as being a terrorist?

Blowing people up to gain political or financial aspirations? Check.

Attempting to control people through fear of reprisals? Check.

Claiming that any who oppose them are infidels or unpatriotic or whatever? Check.

Violation of  international law in pursuit of own goals? Check.

And calling the hundred thousand people who died in Iraq "accidental" is like saying that Osama Bin Laden didn't mean to kill the people in the WTC. If you go to war you're going to kill a bunch of people and you accept responsibility for that.

In what way is Bush not a terrorist? All he's missing is the uniform and gun and if you can't see through that then I'm sorry.

And I am honestly more worried about being arrested or disappeared by Bush and his servants than I am about being blown up by Bin Laden and the numbers bare me out. 5000 people are missing and inccomunicado. 5000 people who were residents of the US. Not to mention the people stolen from Iraq and Afghanistan. Some of the things I have said and done I've been actually worried that Bush or his cronies would be after me for them. I've never felt that with Bin Laden. And whats more none of those things have been actual crimes. I've protested and had to wear a mask to keep police photographers from taking my photo. I don't remember Al Qaeda ever doing that to me.

So, yes, I fear Bush more than Bin Laden. And any fear that most Americans have of him is just produced by Bush and the media. The flu virus kills more people every year than Bin Laden does. So do car wrecks. And so does Bush.

Im sorry that innocent people sometimes get in the way of fire. But thats a war.That stuff happens. Iraqi insurgents and Saddam Huessein(spelling?) have killed a lot more people than the few accidental bombs. Hear they Iraqi people are trying to get their country running again after years of tryanny and the Isllamic Radicals come along and blow up their security forces and own people. And here Bush is sending troops over to help. Secondly, your blowing up the unpatriotic thing or whatever. Tell me were Bush has said that anywhere? The people that your talkin about is the southern redneck idiots in the vast minority. And these 5000 people that disappeared, where did you hear about that or is it just more lies the left wingers spew out to insight fear about Bush. Well uh we got 5000 missing people...um i think bush kidnapped him cause they were unpatriotic. Please, unless you have proof or a logical arguement don't even say that. Talk about the people that are insighting fear.

#14 User is offline   Kirby Icon

• Zzzz
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Geeking out and nerding it up.

Posted 04 January 2005 - 12:01 AM

. I only voted for bush because he is the closest to home. BL is a putz hiding out in a cave probly dead. To be #1 terrorist, you have to have some sort of power at the time of crowning which BL has none, being dead and all, whereas bush, being leader of the kinda free world, has assloads.

. Remember an ounce of subtle, behind the scenes evil is worth a pound of strait up, world domination evil.

Edit: Blasted , of DOOM

This post has been edited by Kirby: 04 January 2005 - 12:03 AM

The Power of Christ Impales You!
- Tagline for Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

You've read it, you can't un-read it. Stay tooned for more
TALES OF INTEREST.
I like to be part of the crowd so I want to say that Icey is the best guy ever

#15 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 04 January 2005 - 01:36 AM

NTCM- Well, Bush and his regime have arrested thousands of immigrants to the US who are of middle eastern descent and held them without trial. It's not easy to report on it because they dont have access to lawyers or anything or have already been deported to who knows where. And I still don't get how you can honestly be more afraid that Bin Laden will randomly order an attack on wherever you live and work than that Bush will do something to bug you.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size