Star Wars Fan Convention

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Liam Neeson(Quigon)Returns in episode III: Return of the Shit

#16 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 13 January 2005 - 11:47 AM

I heard some of that too. Did they sample his voice from when DM attacked on tatooine (What was "it?")

Closer than they thought, "it" could be an abbreviation of "Sith." ("it" is in the word. sleep.gif )

Anybody besides me think DM's coolest stance was watching the sr-71 fly away?

#17 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 13 January 2005 - 01:23 PM

I had no idea that was Qui Gon. And why couldn't he be arsed to appear in spirit form to, ya know, help Anakin through a time when he really needed someone?

"Hmmm well his mother just died and he's full of homicidal rage that could explode at any time... but then again baywatch is on. I'll just make a half assed chiding remark."

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#18 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 13 January 2005 - 02:48 PM

I was told everything I post is "random," convenient or not for those who hate me, this thread should be deleted, for it is completely random and out of nowhere because I just happen to see it in the news. My apologies, delete this tirade of meaningless randomness at once.
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities."
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

Enjoy this Tribute to Nazism...(Mp3)

#19 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 13 January 2005 - 11:35 PM

Hannibal, give up the silly attitude. The vast majority of crap you post is completely useless and adds nothing to the discussion. When you post something that actually matters you might consider doing it again instead of making snotty and sarcastic comments to derail your own thread.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#20 User is offline   Helena Icon

• Basher Extraordinaire
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Current age: 22<br /><br />Current occupation: Auditor<br /><br />Interests: Reading, computer games, music, and Star Wars (obviously).<br /><br />Talents: Can't act, can't dance, can sing a little.<br /><br />Loves: Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series.<br /><br />Hates: Harry Potter. Surely I can't be the only one?

Posted 14 January 2005 - 08:58 AM

Yes, stop whinging. As you can see from this thread, people are quite happy to respond to you when you post something that's actually sensible and relevant to Star Wars, rather than just ranting about racism and Nazis. If you want to discuss that kind of thing, take it to the Debate Club forum.
The sandpeople had women and children. We know this because Anakin killed them how could he tell? The children might be smaller but I never saw a sandperson with breasts. Did they hike their skirts and show him some leg or something?

Also, I can see the point of wanting to kidnap a human and use her as a slave, but they didn't. They tied her to a flimsy easel for a month. It's assumed they had to feed and give her water. What for? Was she purely ornamental? I can understand them wanting the droids, you can sell those for a lot of money, but a chick who's only skills are finding non-existand mushrooms and getting randomly pregnant, you're not going to get much.

- J m HofMarN on the Sand People

#21 User is offline   KokiriChild Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 11:15 AM

I hope QGJ does return, I miss that guy ^^

#22 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 14 January 2005 - 01:25 PM

Madam- I happen to like the debate forum, please dont suggest that.

Kokiri- I like QGJ as well but the problem is he has no business appearing in ep 3 if he wasnt in ep 2. What's more his existence messes up the continuum of SW as a whole.

#23 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 15 January 2005 - 11:40 AM

I don't care about the PT. I probably won't see ROTS until it hits video, and even then, I don't really care.

QJ is a useless character, whose sole purpose was to die. Through his death he made Maul look more menacing. If you think about it, it's the only real reason to hate Maul. He attacked QGJ once, and then fought him a second.

This post has been edited by Jordan: 15 January 2005 - 11:40 AM

Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#24 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2005 - 03:19 PM

devil.gif You are all going to hell devil.gif
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities."
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

#25 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 January 2005 - 08:59 PM

Liam Neeson back for Revenge of the Sith
Posted on Mon, 10-Jan-2005

According to USA Today, Liam Neeson will reprise his role as Qui-Gon Jinn (the character he played in "The Phantom Menace") for the third and final (and you know what? I'm kinda glad; the prequel series has been about as dissapointing as an end of year report card) "Star Wars" prequel pic.

"I can't speak about it," Neeson joked. "Jedi code of ethics."

Apparently the 'top secret cameo' involves Qui-Gonn Jinn's Ghost, no doubt appearing to either/both Skywalker and Kenobi at a pivotal moment.
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

#26 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 22 January 2005 - 12:32 AM

Ok.... If Qui Gon is able to appear as a ghost and does so for both Anakin and Obi Wan than why wasnt he in the OT... I really can't wait until Lucas is through editing the final scene when we see the ghosts of Mace Windu, Qui Gon, Yaddle, Jango Fett and Gonk for some reason. They'll have to turn it into a panned shot just to fit all of the bastards.

#27 User is offline   jariten Icon

• making the nature scene
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2005 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Jan 12 2005, 01:27 PM)
Jariten- Why would it tighten things up if he was completely ignored during ep2? That's kind of silly. Qui Gon was never even mentioned in episode 2 and there were a lot of important times he should have popped up. This just adds to the inconsistency, not only with the OT but now with the preceding PT.

Its been mentioned already but he was in Episode 2 at a couple of points. By "tighten things up" I meant that if Quis actually IN Ep3 it`d bring TPM into the fold a bit more. I`m worried it wont really fit in with the rest of the saga. The pacing and general tone feel really different somehow.

#28 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 22 January 2005 - 12:59 AM

I still say he has no business returning as a ghost since noone seemed to give a damn about his death. I mean they never even mentioned him at his own damn funeral!

#29 User is offline   mesa fanboy killer Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 01:16 AM

Liam 'sleep walked' through TPM. It would have been degrading for an actor of his calibre to do that movie.
Especially after GL said that he chose him because 8yr olds wouldnt have heard of him.

#30 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:26 AM

Liam was paid a handsome sum I'm sure. NEVER feel sorry for big name actors. They eat well.

This post has been edited by Jordan: 22 January 2005 - 02:27 AM

Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size