• (2 Pages)
  • +

George Bush Rules You need to accept that

#1 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 21 December 2004 - 02:31 PM

George Bush rules. He does. nobody voted for him but morons, but face it...he is the emperor god-king of the world now. What he says goes. If you aren't with him, you are against him. If you have something bad to say about him, then you can just die. If you don't agree with his policies, then in the words of the vice president, DICK Cheney, "You can fuck off."

Bush Rules, you don't. There's nothing you can do about it. Jesus made him president, so there.

All hail the chief.

Seig Hail the chief.

He's Man of the Year don't you know?

So I don't want to hear your useless complaints about microchips, national IDs, torture scandals or executions of unarmed civilians or the economy. You aren't the president so shut up.

...Oh yeah, and Donald Rumsfeld is gay.
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities."
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

Enjoy this Tribute to Nazism...(Mp3)

#2 User is offline   Stongbah Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 22 December 2004 - 12:24 AM

Ok...

#3 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 22 December 2004 - 09:12 AM

biggrin.gif
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#4 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 22 December 2004 - 01:58 PM

Strongbah- don't worry, that's the typical reactiuon to one of Hannibal's posts.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#5 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 22 December 2004 - 10:34 PM

Bah, I thought it was good.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#6 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2004 - 01:06 AM

"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities."
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

#7 User is offline   Stongbah Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 23 December 2004 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Hannibal @ Dec 23 2004, 01:06 AM)
*user posted image removed - See above image*

Idiots who copy and paste crappy pictures from all over the internet to make some sort of point.

This post has been edited by Slade: 14 January 2005 - 02:06 AM

#8 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2005 - 02:45 PM

US 'erodes' global human rights

The report is critical of the 'coercive interrogation techniques' of the US
Violations of human rights by the US are undermining international law and eroding its role on the world stage, a leading campaign group says.

Human Rights Watch says the US can no longer claim to defend human rights abroad if it practises abuses itself.

It urges the creation of an independent US commission to examine prisoner abuse at Iraq's US-run Abu Ghraib jail.

Washington is currently investigating alleged abuses at that facility and at its jail in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

'Defiance'

HRW says the US can no longer claim the moral high ground and lead by example.

A Guantanamo Bay inmate in his cell
Attacks on repressive regimes cannot justify attacks on the body of principles that makes their repression illegal
Human Rights Watch

Guantanamo 'torture letter'
Abu Ghraib inmates remember

It cites coercive interrogation techniques at Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib jail as particularly damaging.

The group, the largest US-based rights organisation, says the actions of the US in such detention centres have undermined Washington's credibility as a proponent of human rights and a leader of the war against terror.

"Its embrace of coercive interrogation [is] part of a broader betrayal of human rights principles in the name of combating terrorism," HRW says.

The group calls for the Bush administration to set up a fully independent investigative commission, similar to the 9/11 Commission, to look into the Abu Ghraib allegations.

It also urges a special prosecutor to be appointed to determine what went wrong and to hold those responsible to account.

Last August, an independent commission came to the conclusion that the American soldiers who ran the Iraqi jail were mainly to blame.

Trials of a group of soldiers accused of being at the heart of the Baghdad prison scandal are under way at a military court in Texas.

Last week the US defence department announced a new investigation into allegations of prisoner abuse at Guantanamo Bay.

'Inaction'

However, according to the report, the impact of the abuse scandals has already seriously damaged the US's role as champion of human rights, reverberating worldwide.

When the US classified what was happening in Sudan's Darfur region as genocide it was immediately accused by the country's government of using Darfur as part of "a global American assault on Islam and Arabs", the report notes.

HRW criticises the US and other Western powers for handing the situation to the relatively inexperienced African Union.

"The situation cries out for the involvement by major military powers but they have chosen to be unavailable," the report says.

"Continued inaction risks undermining a fundamental rights principle: that the nations of the world will never let sovereignty stand in the way of their responsibility to protect people from mass atrocities," HRW concludes.
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

#9 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (Stongbah @ Dec 23 2004, 06:43 AM)
Idiots who copy and paste crappy pictures from all over the internet to make some sort of point.

Idiots who quote copy and pasted crappy pictures from all over the internet to make some sort of point.

#10 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:10 PM

Who cares right?

I am quite sure this is the attitude that served to exterminate 6 million jews. Yeah, Hannibal shut the fuck up. Who gives a fuck if this is reality.

ITs only going to get bigger and closer to you. Even to this board.

Witty comments about shit won't make it go away.
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

#11 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Hannibal @ Jan 13 2005, 03:10 PM)
Witty comments about  shit won't make it go away.

Exactly. So stop posting on this forum.
Go...BEYOND! Go now! The world is waiting for you..!!!
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#12 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:27 PM

Hannibal owns.... You rock man blink.gif

This post has been edited by Dr Lecter: 13 January 2005 - 03:28 PM

#13 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 13 January 2005 - 04:01 PM

Hannibal, I hope you only act like this online.
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#14 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 13 January 2005 - 07:04 PM

Hannibal, please, just calm down or pipe down. you hate Bush, WE KNOW! based on the replies in the Debate room and newsdesk you can tell some people round here aren't exactly his biggest fans.

If you're going to continue. head over to www.okaygood.com and find some activists. But don't pick fights with people who asked you nicely.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#15 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 13 January 2005 - 11:12 PM

I believe we're all agreed that Bush is a nazi. The question is what we're going to do about it. If you have serious intentions of preventing global muslim holocaust you're going about it the wrong way. You should be uniting people and forming alliances, not pissing people off by continuously proving a point (that Bush is a bad guy) that we all agree to already, or trying to prove points that not even the most rabid Bush hater would consider (for instance, that Bush is a follower of sun yung moon )

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size