Chefelf.com Night Life: retrospect - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

retrospect a very amazingly original freeware fps

#1 User is offline   Dragonspawn Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:linkinpark... im mad for em!<br>Computers.... im comp nerd.<br>Scuba diving... i like going down on girl instructors... ahem, i mean with!

Posted 11 February 2005 - 02:15 PM

Retrospect is an fps with great graphics, but somewhat slow gameplay and is very short, but what makes it so cool? time travel! and i dont mean, travelling through different timelines (thats been done) , i'm talking like 5 minutes ago, where u actually see yourself kill things or whatever else u did. the games got puzzles wich require clever usage of the time travel, like pushing a button which opens a door that closes instantly, entering the temopral relocater (or something like that, the time machine) and waiting by the door while past you opens it). the download is a small version made for a competition, the creator says he's gonna work on it and turn it into a full game with more levels, enemies, weapons and even multiplayer!!
anyway i beat this game like 3 times (not saying much cos its short) but its just sooo awsome.
anyway the link: Retrospect

#2 User is offline   Diablos Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 11 February 2005 - 04:20 PM

Indeed it is original but the problem is how it is very slow paced, but i definately agree that it is a great idea, perhaps the creater will make the game a bit faster paced biggrin.gif

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size