Star Wars Fan Convention

• (2 Pages)
  • +

ROTS Spoilers Keepin up with the Skywalkers

#16 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 08 January 2005 - 02:35 PM

Oh gosh that would be so great! Let's try to keep it quiet. (and yes, I'm well aware that what's seen at the cinema doesn't have to remain for the dvd sleep.gif )

#17 User is offline   Sagacity Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 08 January 2005 - 02:46 PM

Huh? You want the general movie-going public in May to find out GL is off his rocker? blink.gif

#18 User is offline   CowboyCurtis Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I lose interest in more things each and every day as things grow more and more mediocre and substandard...

Posted 08 January 2005 - 07:57 PM

I'm confused, too. Don't we WANT the public to know this? I want people ENRAGED and UPSET! I want them to rush the gates of Skywalker Ranch and rush enmasse---like the 'zombies' of 28 Days Later---to his front down and pull him out by his flannel lapels---and then dip him in tar and feather him!

Okay, I'll sit down quietly now...
Flying Ferret

Battle for the Galaxy--read the "other Star Wars"

All I know is I haven't seen the real prequels yet.

#19 User is offline   Helena Icon

• Basher Extraordinaire
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Current age: 22<br /><br />Current occupation: Auditor<br /><br />Interests: Reading, computer games, music, and Star Wars (obviously).<br /><br />Talents: Can't act, can't dance, can sing a little.<br /><br />Loves: Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series.<br /><br />Hates: Harry Potter. Surely I can't be the only one?

Posted 10 January 2005 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (Sagacity @ Jan 8 2005, 07:56 PM)
Not hot off the presses, but this is a deal killer if it turns out to be true:

Anakin foresees Padme will have a daughter. And that's all. Not twins. Just a daughter.

Oh. My. God.

Whoever said this has to be mistaken, surely?
The sandpeople had women and children. We know this because Anakin killed them how could he tell? The children might be smaller but I never saw a sandperson with breasts. Did they hike their skirts and show him some leg or something?

Also, I can see the point of wanting to kidnap a human and use her as a slave, but they didn't. They tied her to a flimsy easel for a month. It's assumed they had to feed and give her water. What for? Was she purely ornamental? I can understand them wanting the droids, you can sell those for a lot of money, but a chick who's only skills are finding non-existand mushrooms and getting randomly pregnant, you're not going to get much.

- J m HofMarN on the Sand People

#20 User is offline   Sagacity Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 10 January 2005 - 11:15 AM

I keep going back to the place where that was announced to see if it's been debunked, but all I see now are people rationalizing it away with so many twists and summersaults of logic that it would it would tie your neurons into knots. sad.gif

#21 User is offline   not this crude matter Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 10 January 2005 - 07:48 PM

If that were ture which I doubt it is, how would this be such an awful thing. Somebody please tell me. huh.gif

This post has been edited by not this crude matter: 10 January 2005 - 07:49 PM

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size