• (4 Pages)
  • +

Greatest bad guy/gal ever

#31 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 14 January 2005 - 08:19 AM

Haven't played the first(don't think it was even released here), but the second is great. I just finised it the other day, and loved it.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#32 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 10:39 AM

The first isn't too bad either.
I think it still delivers...
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#33 User is offline   revoltoncube Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Kickboxing, Volleyball, Football(European), Singing, Writing Songs, Music, Drama, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil, (Nintendo Games- that includes Mario)...and loads of other stuff

Posted 17 January 2005 - 10:36 AM

ok, so what about Andross?
he was a monkey

#34 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 17 January 2005 - 10:48 AM

I guess we should ask ourselves what defines a great villian? Is it a well written character with a proper history and an effective personality, or is it a really big monster?

Sure, Andross fits into the latter, but I think he was a ridiculous villain.

This post has been edited by SimeSublime: 17 January 2005 - 10:48 AM

The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#35 User is offline   revoltoncube Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Kickboxing, Volleyball, Football(European), Singing, Writing Songs, Music, Drama, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Resident Evil, (Nintendo Games- that includes Mario)...and loads of other stuff

Posted 17 January 2005 - 10:53 AM

yeah, he was a bloody funny enemy, it was like Nintendo were actually TRYING to make their characters a joke. eg; Andrew (his nephew)

#36 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:19 AM

Or Slippy. See here:
http://www.vgcats.co...s/?strip_id=103

#37 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 17 January 2005 - 12:11 PM

The bad guy of all bad guys is clearly Murray, he hasn't killed a lot of people, or succeeded in anything, but he's Murray and will obliterate you with his sheer adorableness.

#38 User is offline   floppydisk Icon

• The Amazing Bag-Man!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Movies. Books. Video Games.

Posted 17 January 2005 - 03:32 PM

I think Bowser's a loser. He has zero personality, and for all we know, very little brains.

Can Boba Fett count? He was in video games.
QUOTE (Theodor Herzl)
If you will it, it is no dream.

#39 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 17 January 2005 - 07:13 PM

The best definition of a good video game bad guy is the sheer presence they have on the game. A good bad guy draws in the player.

Oh, and Boba Feet always get's points.
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#40 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 18 January 2005 - 07:35 AM

Ha, Boba Feet. I can just imagine getting to the end of the game to be confronted by a pair of feet that have be lopped off at the ankles biggrin.gif

#41 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Who am I? I'm Laughlyn, resident Gentleman B*stard of the highest order of the british empire, A geek who's crawled out of the far side of the abyss to wreck havoc upon his breathren. A closet troll, purveyor of bartender brand advice (<br />Call me for realtionship advice\general abuse on +447949623581.... Just don't expect me to answer), thinks-he's-artsy person, and occasional Pirate.<br /><br />Interests? What the bloody hell is this? A census?

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:17 AM

Ah yes, the incompetant hungover individual at the keyboard strikes again. In future I shall try to remember to post, only when my vision has improved enough that can see the screen..... biggrin.gif

Oh, IT'S SNOWING!
IPB Image
I want to go back to the films of the 80's, where plots were simple, and explosions happened regularly....

#42 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 19 January 2005 - 08:25 AM

I want snow sad.gif

All we have is ash.

#43 User is offline   revoltoncube Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 21 January 2005 - 05:23 AM

snow? ash? we just get rain... sad.gif

#44 User is offline   Laughlyn Icon

• Token drunk
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:11 AM

Both of them are probably preferable to snow right now. I take the environmentally friendly (and perminantly skint) method of walking to work after lectures, however, I turned up a few days ago looking like frosty the bloody snowman. Snow had even rested on my head and frozen my ponytail solid. sad.gif

Fortuntely the twisted blighty weather has turned sunny again, so it's all gone.
IPB Image

#45 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 23 January 2005 - 01:17 AM

Some dickhead went and lit a bunch of fires in the hills outside of town. Actually, they did it last Sunday and they're still burning. As such, we have smoke and ash coming down all over the town. It sucks. Nearly 40 degrees and we can't use the aircon.

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size