Chefelf.com Night Life: Abuse photos will become propaganda tools: U.S. - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Abuse photos will become propaganda tools: U.S. Monday, December 6, 2004

#16 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 07 December 2004 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Jesus Christ @ Dec 6 2004, 08:10 PM)
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL PART OF MOVIE WHERE HANNIBAL AND HOFMARN HAVE MAKEOUT SESSION.  ALL THIS TENSION CAN ONLY LEAD TO MAKEOUT SESSION.  CROWD WILL CHEER.

jesus, you have returned...

good to see you again. innocent.gif

------------------------------------------------

the thing wioth the tear gas gun, is it's no where like being shot by a grenade launcher... it's more like being shot with a 44 magnum that has bullets the size of a fist...

wich i think is a much safer thing to point at civiliians that are standing 2 feet infront of you...

#17 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 07 December 2004 - 09:04 PM

But of course!

and Jesus, I don't care what anybody else says. I love you. CROWD WILL CHEER. Indeed. You need to ressurect Jon Gutner and have children with him. Then the world would be a better place.

Although the tension could go the way it's been going; Hannibal accusing JM of something, JM totally ignoring him...

Edit: Spelling.

This post has been edited by Slade: 07 December 2004 - 09:04 PM

This space for rent. Inquire within.

#18 User is offline   Hannibal Icon

• Legend
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 08 December 2004 - 01:19 AM

http://apnews.myway..../D86R7M401.html

Workers Threatened Over Prison Abuse

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) - U.S. special forces accused of abusing prisoners in Iraq threatened Defense Intelligence Agency personnel who saw the mistreatment, according to U.S. government memos released Tuesday by the American Civil Liberties Union.

FBI agents also reported seeing detainees at Abu Ghraib subjected to sleep deprivation, humiliation and forced nudity between October and December 2003 - when the most serious abuses allegedly took place in a scandal that's remains under investigation.

"These documents tell a damning story of sanctioned government abuse - a story that the government has tried to hide and may well come back to haunt our own troops captured in Iraq," said Anthony D. Romero, executive director of the New York-based ACLU.

Many detainees at Guantanamo have been held without charge and without access to attorneys since the camp opened in January 2002. The United States has imprisoned some 550 men accused of links to Afghanistan's ousted Taliban regime or al-Qaida; only four have been charged.
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities."
~ Voltaire (1694-1778)

Enjoy this Tribute to Nazism...(Mp3)

#19 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 08 December 2004 - 04:41 PM

You see, this is part of President Bush's three point strategy to end terror.

*Take pictures of your men torturing people to scare others into compliance

*Chase around an elderly bearded man to... ummm... make him run, or something.

*Keep random people in cages. If a person is in a cage they cannot commit terrorism. Unless they blow up their cage. God help us all if they learn to blow up their cages.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#20 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 09 December 2004 - 07:06 PM

Hey, they have yet to press charges on Ken Lay, and he screwed over his entire company here in America. Of course, he was also friends with Dick "Aargh, another heart attack!" Cheney.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size