Chefelf.com Night Life: What can Americans do - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

What can Americans do to help end the war and save the world?

#61 User is offline   not this crude matter Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 03 January 2005 - 10:55 PM

'I dont know why you would bow your head down to the freedom fighters in Iraq.Wait, they arent even freedom fighters...they are terroists. The Iraqi people just want a nice stable country led by a democratic gov't. The people that you are praising are the ones hurting the Iraqi civilians and trying to bring tryanny back to the region. So yeah go join the "freedom fighters" who are lopping off the heads of innocent men and women as we speak. You'd be a real hero. mellow.gif

#62 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:23 AM

Oh please. Al Zarqawis group is a tiny faction and they've been condemened by the real resistance fighters. Really now, if all of the resistance were like that Iraq would be a crater by now.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#63 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:43 PM

Yeah, they're mostly just pissed off that there's a foreign force occupying them. And there is more actual warfare then terrorism over there anyhow.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#64 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 06 January 2005 - 02:23 PM

Yes imagine that, people wanting to shoot at foreign forces occupying their country.

Why if Iraq had invaded the US I know we'd set a much better example by kindly sitting by and letting them take over our government.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#65 User is offline   not this crude matter Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:25 PM

Ok so what is the resistance? IS it the people blowing up Iraqi security forces with carbombs? Or are they just the ones trying to turn Iraq into a hell hole. I tell ya your "freedom fighters" have killed a hell of a lot more Iraqi's than the U.S. millitary acidentaly did. Come on freedom fighters, blow up more of your own people to stop them from having democrasy and to have it turned into another dictadorship that tortures its own citizens. thumbsup.gif Screw America for trying to help!

This post has been edited by not this crude matter: 06 January 2005 - 10:26 PM

#66 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 07 January 2005 - 01:06 AM

The resistance is the force that occupied Fallujah for over a month and tried to keep the US out. I don't hear of the terror bombings killing Iraqis at all, though, now that I think it out... They tend to take out US security checkpoints, which are run by US soldiers of all people.

#67 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 07 January 2005 - 12:56 PM

I tell ya your "freedom fighters" have killed a hell of a lot more Iraqi's than the U.S. millitary acidentaly did.

What are you basing this upon?

turned into another dictadorship that tortures its own citizens

Yeah, say what you want about the current US regime in Iraq, but at least it's not an unelected regime that tortures its own citizens... Oh, wait... nevermind...

Screw America for trying to help!

There's about one hundred thousand Iraqis you can ask about America's brand of help. They might be a bit hard to find though since they're all buried in the desert.

The resistance is the force that occupied Fallujah for over a month and tried to keep the US out.

Slade- Haha exactly, you see you're proving NTCM's point? Falluja is a smoking crater now so it MUST be because the resistance occupied it! All they want to do is blow up all of Iraq and it's oh-so obvious that that's what they did in Faluja. I mean, who else would ruin an entire city like that? Why you'd have to be a crazy terrorist!

#68 User is offline   not this crude matter Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 07 January 2005 - 11:24 PM

When you hear about deaths in IRaq. Its usually either. A) U.S soldiers kill Iraqi insurgents. B ) Iraqi insurgents kill U.S. troops . C) Iraqi insurgents blowing up Security Forces or people trying to make their country a better place.

When you hear news, do you ever hear US troops mow down countless lines of innocent civilians! Its more like, (sarcasm) Terroist bastards are murdering shoot volunteer police officers in training . Thats mostly what Im basing it upon.*Waits to hear how the US's news broadcast is extrememly bias and cannot be trusted*

Even if all of your beloved "resistance" was in fallujah, then who is responsible for all the other terror attacks that happen daily on normal Iraqi citizens. Don't try to blame everything on Zarqawi's group.

This post has been edited by not this crude matter: 07 January 2005 - 11:24 PM

#69 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 07 January 2005 - 11:35 PM

A) U.S soldiers kill Iraqi insurgents.

Hurray for our victorious troops!

B ) Iraqi insurgents kill U.S. troops .

We must avenge our glorious troops!

i insurgents blowing up Security Forces or people trying to make their country a better place.

You see? They really are all terrorists just like our glorious leader says!

So that's all you get out of a newscast eh? Did it ever occur to you that maybe most Americans are more interested in a six pack and a good rectal scratching than the deaths of ten thousand Iraqi infants? That maybe if Americans gave a damn about Iraqi life this war wouldn't have started? It's pretty clear that the Americans the US media markets to only want to hear stuff that validates their fascist ultra imperialist ideology and thats what the media feeds them.

#70 User is offline   not this crude matter Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 08 January 2005 - 12:50 AM

Maybe if you gave a damn about Iraqi life you would stop supporting the terroists that are killing Iraqi citizens who are even remotely in favor of the US or are happy the don't have to live under tryanny anymore.

#71 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 08 January 2005 - 01:14 AM

-Sighs- I support the RESISTANCE not the "terroists". Contrary to what you and Bush might believe the resistance in Iraq is made up of tens of thousands of Iraqis while the terrorists are just a few foreign loonies, much like the Americans who are being led by a few foreign loonies.

#72 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 09 January 2005 - 04:18 AM

I love how they always beat us to the media being biased thing so they can make it look like we're just a bunch of fools that make things up. Mmm... the acrid stench of doublespeak...

NTCM But you're clearly aware that the media is right-wing biased, minus PBS, which actually did a wonderful documentary on that subject two weeks ago. That's right, documentary, filled with facts. Crazy, i know... So why ask questions you know the answers to?

#73 User is offline   not this crude matter Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 09 January 2005 - 11:39 AM

SLADE- Basicly ever major news station is liberal, with the exception for FOX.

#74 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 09 January 2005 - 02:59 PM

Laff... Believe what you want, mang...

#75 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:49 PM

NTCM's idea of a liberal opinion: "It sucks that so many Americans die in Iraq"

My idea of a liberal opinion: "It DOSNT suck that so many Americans die in Iraq cuz we need to hurry up and lose this war"

So, no, the media is not liberal.

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size