Chefelf.com Night Life: Shaved Ice, Spanked Bottom... - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Shaved Ice, Spanked Bottom... Wednesday, November 10, 2004

#16 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 11 November 2004 - 06:51 PM

If he thought he could get away with this I wonder what his next contract would have looked like.

"Employees understand that they are to pleasure me on every hour that is a multiple of four."

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#17 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 12 November 2004 - 12:14 AM

side note...

the adds here are by google, so they are topic heading sensitive...

but why did SHAVED ICE, SPANKED BOTTOM attract adds about Abe Lincoln, John Wilks Booth, and emoticons?

is there a history lesson i missed?

#18 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 12 November 2004 - 01:06 AM

John Wilks Booth would be from JM's signature, and emoticons would be from Jen's edit.

Last night I was working at the Eagle's concert, and a woman who was quite drunk walked past whilst talking to her friends. I don't know what the conversation was about, but she said "There's nothing as good as a smack up the bum". I hope she meant to say 'on' instead of 'up'.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#19 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 12 November 2004 - 02:15 AM

maybe she's a heroin smugler...

smile.gif

#20 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2004 - 09:11 AM

Or maybe there's things we never want to know...
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#21 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 13 November 2004 - 06:45 PM

-_`
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#22 User is offline   reiner Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 November 2004 - 10:47 PM

slade and his elephant man emoticons

#23 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 14 November 2004 - 04:25 PM

reiner and his spank obseesed girlfriend...

]Principal is whipped to punish two teens
PALMER: Christian school fires educator who says Jesus inspired him.

By ZAZ HOLLANDER
Anchorage Daily News

(Published: November 13, 2004)

WASILLA -- Matanuska Christian School's principal has been fired and a teacher has quit over a disciplinary incident in which the principal had himself whipped in front of two students.

Principal Steve Unfreid, who said he was inspired in his choice of disciplinary tactics by the actions of Jesus, asked teacher Joe Brost to whip him in front of two male students in the school's basement last month after the boys were caught kissing girls in the locker room for the second time in a week.

Unfreid, in an interview Friday at his home, acknowledged he should have called the boys' parents first but expressed no regret for his behavior.

The school's board of directors unanimously decided in a closed door session Sunday to fire Unfreid.

Brost resigned Monday night at a crowded meeting in the school's chapel. He did not want to comment for this story.

Roughly 120 students now attend the Palmer school. About 20 students have left in the incident's aftermath, school officials said. It could not be learned whether the departing youths were motivated to leave by their support of Unfreid.

In a letter sent to the school's board Wednesday, Unfreid said he would not fight his dismissal. He also apologized for "outbursts at the school board meeting" on Monday.

Unfreid violated school policy by not notifying parents before going ahead with discipline, particularly with "anything that unusual," school board president and acting administrator Scott Richardson said Friday.

The decision to take the boys' punishment on himself showed a form of Christianity that was too radical for some members of the school community, Unfreid said, sitting cross-legged on a leather couch in his Wasilla living room Friday afternoon.

Since coming to the school as a teacher several years ago, he said, he pushed for the school to admit a married student, laid on hands in an effort to heal a girl basketball player's injured ankle, and has taken troubled students into his family's home.

"The vision I had is the love of God can change everything," Unfreid said.

When the two seniors, 17 and 18, got caught kissing girls in front of younger students in late October, Unfreid said that while contemplating what discipline to hand out, he woke at 3 a.m. and prayed how to avoid expelling them. He said that was when he remembered years ago he had cured his son of chronic lying by telling his son to hit him with a wooden ladle instead of spanking the youngster.

Later at school, Unfreid walked the boys down to a basement room with Brost. He told them, " 'Guys, this has gotta stop,' " he said. " 'I've let the atmosphere get too lax. I share in this discipline. This is a one-time deal.' "

Then the principal took off his belt, gave it to Brost, and instructed the teacher to "discipline me like you would discipline your own son," he recalled.

He told the teacher to stop only when the students acknowledged their mistake. The whole thing, starting with the trip downstairs, lasted 5 to 10 minutes, he said.

The next day, Unfreid mentioned the lesson in Bible class. A student in class complained, talked to school officials, and word of the incident spread.

By Thursday, Palmer police came to the school to interview the principal and some students, Richardson said. That same day, Unfreid and Brost were put on administrative leave.

The scandal showed up in newspaper, radio and television news reports this week.

School officials are looking for a new principal.

Richardson said the school has a ban on corporal punishment of any kind.

Asked about any religious split in the school, Richardson said the school board voted unanimously to fire the principal. "There's no split at all on the school board," he said. "But there are some parents who expressed support of Mr. Unfreid's actions."

Parent Mitch Rausa, reached by phone Friday night, said the whole thing really surprised him and other parents, though he is trying to remain neutral on the principal's actions.

The situation -- and the public and police attention -- made him uncomfortable, though the police found no wrongdoing, Rausa said.

The school developed its own bylaws to keep government out of its business, he said. That's why it's so important to stick to those bylaws.

"Being a believer, I know that the only one that can take on the sins of anyone is Jesus," he said.

http://www.adn.com/f...23c.html#mat-su with photo and quote...

Another Spank story from Amber Nicole

i didn't post under a new heading beacuse i beleive it relates to the other story....

Spanking in Christianity? What's the deal...
last time it was Dirty.... this time it's personal!!!!

#24 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 14 November 2004 - 04:30 PM

also... i forgot to add, if it had been me... at no point would i have yelled stop...

I still feel guilty for what I have done... perhaps you should give him a littl more...

harder!!!!

#25 User is offline   Amber-Nicole Icon

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • PipPipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 14 November 2004 - 04:36 PM

Rules against kissing are so retarded. We have them at my high school, but they aren't enforced. I could understand a teacher maybe getting on to some kids if they were making out, and things were getting really steamy, but the majority of the time it's just couples giving eachother a quick hello or goodbye kiss.
"And there's not a bloody thing the king of Sweden can do about it!" -Ninja Duck (Hey, somebody had to use it. ~_^)

#26 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 14 November 2004 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (amber nicole)
I could understand a teacher maybe getting on to some kids if they were making out, and things were getting really steamy

just so you know...

in australia 'getting on to' means making out... smile.gif

i found it a bit weird reading that the first time...biggrin.gif

#27 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 15 November 2004 - 03:40 AM

I can understand disipline for going a bit to far with your partner at school, but expulsion? What the fuck?
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#28 User is offline   reiner Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2004 - 09:47 AM

Two things to understand :

1) It's a christian school. They should wait for marriage befor they can user their naughty bits.

2) It's a private school. They can do whatever they want. Damn private schools.

#29 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 15 November 2004 - 10:06 AM

I went to a catholic school, where kissing was not allowed. I always assumed it was more so the students didn't make the single people more depressed/suicidal then anything to do with christian values. The kids weren't having sex. Christianity has no problem with kissing before marriage. Unless you're insane.

#30 User is offline   reiner Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2004 - 01:34 PM

Unless you're insane.

He had himself flogged in front of two teenage boys in order to teach them a lesson.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size