Chefelf.com Night Life: Happy Birthday, Slade - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Happy Birthday, Slade

#16 User is offline   Emu Icon

• the internets
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:fire, typing random things; getting guys drunk and getting them to do my Spanish homework for me; time travel; exploding things.

Posted 07 November 2004 - 09:57 PM

Happy Birthday!!
Head Gunner for the Royal Sloop Crimson Steel, Queen of the Dead, Instigator of Chaos and Confusion, Knight of the Grand Recursive Order of the Lambda Calculus, and also The Non.

Remember Emu's face, people; one day it's going to be on the news alongside a headline about blowing some landmark to smithereens, and then we can all sigh and say, "She was such a normal person".....
....We'd be lying though.
-Laughlyn

If my doctor tells me to exercise, I am going to force him to do my homework.
-Mirithorn

- Do Not Use the Elevators - deviantART - Infinite Monkeys -

#17 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2004 - 01:50 AM

And Happy belated birthday from me, too.

I am late alas, however on checking the time zone map, your birthday is still somewhere in Alaska.
It is eight o'clock in the morning here, Corvax Time, which is eight hours earlier than Movie Goer time and nine hours earlier than Barend time

#18 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 08 November 2004 - 02:20 AM

And seven hours earlier then Sublime Time.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#19 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:15 AM

Thanks again, everybody. There's nothing like going to a kickass rock concert as a birthday present to yourself and then spending two days straight doing homework (or trying to find the motivation to do said homework). Today, Monday the 8th, I will, if all goes well, finally dye my hair as black as my outlook on life is. Oww... headache, lack of sleep, one more week of classes... I can make it, I think.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#20 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2004 - 10:32 AM

Don't do it... Espacially not with a black dye. I did that mistake a year ago. The dye was supposed to wash off ... it never did. Now I am stuck with growths. When you have long hair, you have to either cut it or dye it every two months, or end up looking silly....Like I do now...

#21 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 08 November 2004 - 08:15 PM

Since when have I cared whether or not I look silly? Never. Sometimes I look silly on purpose. You have a pic of yourself, Madam, so I know what "growths" are?

#22 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 November 2004 - 01:10 AM

Oops, I must have used wrong exp​ression, sorry. I think "roots" would be better. It is just when you dye your hair, it grows back your natural colour, so you end up having two-coloured hair, if it is long. I have this lovely washed-off black below ears, and my own muddy blonde above.
And since I have been growin my hair for four years, I would not want to chop it off to get rid of the black. I can dye the roots again, but then you have to do it every two months.
So I look silly instead.

If you really want some change, have your hair peroxided. You can always dye back if your natural colour is darker, no problem. It is making your hair lighter that is problematic, because you have to damage the hair to get rid of the natural pigment.

#23 User is offline   Slade Icon

Posted 10 November 2004 - 10:33 AM

Ah, well, I dyed it black, or rather attempted to. It came out a dark brown with a reddish twinge. Last night I was irritated because it wasn't black, but this new color is kind of growing on me. When I get back from class I was orignally planning on re-dyeing it a bit, but last night I stayed up late playing World of Warcraft (My review of it is "Meh." at the moment, but I haven't played as a member of a group yet, so there might be fun in that aspect.), so I'm going to sleep for 4 hours this afternoon and then take an open book practical on writing xhtml/css. If you know anything about these topics, you'll know that I could be done in 15 minutes without knowing any of either language if it's open book.

#24 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2004 - 11:10 AM

Well, I don't know anything about xhtml/css, whatever that is. Something to do with computers, I presume? Well, I am a lemon on that, but good luck with your task anyway.

Did you use a permanent dye or colouring shampoo?

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size