• (3 Pages)
  • +

Double-Yew Emm Dees in Eye-Rack

#1 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 15 October 2004 - 07:24 PM

So, then, what exactly were the reasons of the American government for invading Iraq? How much of it did they make up, and how much is real?

I'm looking to pick the brain of a certian Che Guevara fan, but I hope anyone who knows will answer.

Bonus points if you manage to use the words "tubes" and "uranium" in the same sentence.

#2 User is offline   Amber-Nicole Icon

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 15 October 2004 - 07:32 PM

To answer your first question: I don't know. I don't trust the government. It's impossible to know whether anything is true or not, which doesn't give you much to base political decisions on.

And for the bonus: "In the procedure of tying a woman's tubes, Uranium should not be involved."

wink.gif Tubes make me think of making babies not happen. My mind works in strange ways, and the simplest of words trigger the strangest of thoughts.
"And there's not a bloody thing the king of Sweden can do about it!" -Ninja Duck (Hey, somebody had to use it. ~_^)

#3 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 15 October 2004 - 11:08 PM

The U.S. government had a number of non-sensical reasons for invading Iraq. Here's a list along with my rebuttals to these reasons.

1 Iraq wasnt letting inspectors do their jobs.
(It was actually the US bombing and invasion that drove the UN inspectors out.)

2 Iraq had purchased uranium from Africa and aluminum tubes from Europe.
(The documents regarding the uranium were known to be forgeries when they were spoken of by Bush and his fellow murderers. Aluminum tubes can be used for ANYTHING. A roll of aluminum foil qualifies as an aluminum tube so I suppose I'm preparing to develop WMD as well!)

3 Iraqi officials met in the Eastern Europe with one of the 9/11 hijackers.
(It was later proven that the hijacker was in the US training to crash planes at the time. Moreover Bin Laden has, in the past, called for the death of Saddam Hussein. They do not get along.)

4 Iraq was harboring ***A*** terrorist.
(That's all they could prove. That there was one terrorist in Iraq and that he received medical care for an injured leg. A limp wahabiist does not a jyhad make.)

5 Iraq is a muslim nation, so it's ok to invade them, seeing as they're non believers and they're all going to hell anyways.
(I wonder why they never pointed out this, being as it was probably their main reasoning)

6 Iraq has a lot of oil. Not that we care or anything, just saying is all.
(Yeah, bullshit.)

7 Iraq could conceivably eventually pose a threat to someone, possibly us or our allies.
(Isn't this the same reason they deported Cat Stephens?)

8 Iraq funds the Palestinian Intifadah and gives monetary aide to the families of suicide bombers.
(actually they never stressed this in the run up to the war to avoid ticking off Syria, a member of the security council. Moreover I support the Palestinian struggle for independence and I feel bad for the families who have lost people to the tyranny of the zionist entity. So really this dosn't bother me one bit. Maybe I'm slightly biased in favor of the valiant Palestinian nationalist cause. Or maybe I just don't like war criminals like Ariel Sharon. But I still say that Saddam giving charity to the families of suicide bombers (who's homes were often destroyed in acts of internationally illegal collective punishment by the zionists) was not one bit wrong.)

By the way, on a related issue does anyone remember when emperor Dubya accused Cuba of having WMD in the form of biological weapons and it turned out they were manufacturing vaccines against the very weapons they accused them of having?

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#4 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 16 October 2004 - 12:00 AM

god bless that dubya, and him doin the lords wohrk, yall, hyuk hyuk, *spit* now i'm gonna kill me some sissy faggot trator democrats!!!

i love the add that says kerry is a traitor to his country for reporting war crimes...

geez .... at least he showed up for duty...

I can't believe people are as stupid as they appear...
redneck "patriotic" republicans who believe the american way is to kill anyone who doesn't vote for a john wayne, 'lets kill them fuckin nigggers and injins', rightwing psychotic slack jawed yokel...

can you guys do me favor...?
take yourselves, your families, all the cool bands, comedians, and other entertainment related types (worth saving) and lay low in canada and mexico, while i convince the rest of the world to bomb the living fuck out of your frighteninlg dangerous country to make it safe to live in the world once more...

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

peace...

(you have eight days)

#5 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 16 October 2004 - 12:08 AM

There's a difference between conservatism and being a redneck.

#6 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 16 October 2004 - 12:24 AM

i'm happy for people to be conservative...

but those PABAAH freaks are scaring the living piss out of me!!!
and breoadcasting their nazi bullshit all over the world...

i just find it disturbing that people can be so extreeme about their side in a so called democracy...

#7 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 16 October 2004 - 11:16 AM

Also, note how the right wing deliberately misquotes and misinterperates what the left (or the middle that they are trying to put off as left) says, and then preaches it as fact.

Although to be fair the left may do it to the right too, I just haven't noticed it, since I've stopped listening to the media.

The whole political situation over here in the US is so phenomenally skewed and flawed it makes my blood boil just thinking about it.

JM - Are they still building that wall to block the Palestinians in? Sharon is a disgusting example of the human race. Nothing like driving tanks through civilian areas to show those suicide bombers who's got the military might...

In defense of the war in Iraq, c'mon, there's WMDs over there! They are just buried really really really deep down in the sand in an unknown unmarked place!
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#8 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:56 AM

A conservative is merely an intelligent person with redneck views. In otherwords they've searched until they have something not unlike knowledge to back up their war mongering racist elitist beliefs.

"Are they still building that wall to block the Palestinians in? Sharon is a disgusting example of the human race. Nothing like driving tanks through civilian areas to show those suicide bombers who's got the military might..."

Yep, despite the international corut's decision that such a thing is completely illegal since they're bulding the damnable thing on Palestinian land. They do far worse than drive tanks around. They have one of the best armies on earth (care of tax payer dollars from the US) against a Palestinian resistance that has no army at all. They use torture just like the US does, quietely. They also imprison people without trial, bulldoze the homes of families thought to be linked to the resistance and they routinely open fire on people armed only with stones.

"In defense of the war in Iraq, c'mon, there's WMDs over there! They are just buried really really really deep down in the sand in an unknown unmarked place!""

One of the funniest thing about the war was possibly the stupidest idea Bush ever put forth. He said that if Saddam didnt have WMD he should prove it in order to prevent war. Now you can prove you DO have something but how can you prove you DON'T have something?

So on this basis, Slade, I believe that you have a polka dot purple puppy in your house. If you cannot prove that you do not have a polka dot purple puppy I will invade you and claim your house for my own. You have two weeks to comply. Note that simply saying "I do not have a polka dot purple puppy" will be perceived as a lie, and thus you must come up with material proof. Somehow...

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#9 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 17 October 2004 - 01:01 AM

On a related note I'd like to point out that I'm putting together a coalition of the willing to help me invade and subjugate Slade's house. If you say you support me I'll pay you, and you could send some tiny amount of aid as well. The most important thing is that I get other people to say it's ok so that it won't look like I'm just one crazy guy storming someone's place of residence, cuz that'd be bad for my image. If I have a few people who say what I'm doing is ok than I can say it's a group of people invading his house and that way I won't look so dumb, even though I'll still essentially be doing it on my own.

#10 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 October 2004 - 01:29 AM

The Australian Government doesn't seem to shy about following the Americans blindly, so I guess I'm in with you.

This post has been edited by SimeSublime: 17 October 2004 - 01:30 AM

The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#11 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 17 October 2004 - 01:39 AM

Excellent! You see, the coalition of the willing is growing! Slade, the members of this forum are tired of you jerking us around and being vague about what you have and don't have. Clearly your refusal to deny that you have PPDP is an admission of guilt, though if you deny it that will also be considered an admission of guilt.

Not that we're blood thirsty war mongers or anything but I'm advising the coalition to start preparing for military operations against you since I know that you cannot produce definitive proof that your home does not contain PPDP. I ask all other forum goers to join me. We must oppress Slade, for freedom!!!

#12 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 17 October 2004 - 02:05 AM

I would ask all rational posters to come to our aide. The fact that Slade most definatly has a PPDP is a threat to all futures. If we don't stand up to his heretical evil we will soon have many refugees fleeing his backyard, and throwing their children overboard to gain the sympathy of the pinko comies. We must make a stand, for Slade's family is also known to have convorted with prooven terroists last Friday night. I so saw them!

This post has been edited by SimeSublime: 17 October 2004 - 02:06 AM

The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#13 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 17 October 2004 - 06:07 AM

Sime said it best. Documents that I wrote ermmm... I mean that I obtained from a liable source, say that Slade is attempting to purchase lumber and nails. These components could be crafted to produce boards with nails in them (BWNIT). He could throw his BWNIT great distances, thus posing a threat to all forum goers within a twenty yard radius and if he were to build some sort of crude catapult it could be even more deadly.

You can all see why invading Slade's house is the right thing to do. It has nothing to do with me and Sime wanting his video game consoles. It's about freedom. Freedom to blow up and conquer whoever we want. Because, people, if we lose that freedom the terrorists have already won. We can no longer live in fear of tyrants like Slade. I have it on reliable sources that he met last week with Jariten, a known George Lucas supporter.

Slade is gathering PPDP and BWNIT and he has links to George Lucas. Ladies and gentleman, our course is clear.

#14 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:34 AM

Is it even legal to be so funny? biggrin.gif

Anyway, thanks for the info, as I knew nothing.

#15 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:45 AM

It's not just legal, but our God given responsibility. For we all know that we are superior in the eyes of the Lord, for we rise in his name to smite the unholy Slade, and through our most obvious rightousness we shall prevail and liberate the oily*cough*gaming goodness!

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size