Chefelf.com Night Life: Stinger pounding punch Xtreme energy drink - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Stinger pounding punch Xtreme energy drink The techno climbing ninja have succeeded

#16 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 06 October 2004 - 04:49 PM

Movie Goer- Thanks man, among some other people who's opinions I've respect you've really helped me out of a bit of a slump over some bad comments on my novel. I think I already pointed out that I'm making my career as a writer of, well, everything, I do articles, humor, essays, poetry and novels and I have started working as a play but so far I only have one book of poetry and three or four novels that are anywhere near finished.

I'm really glad you found it funny, as well as my post in the star wars forums. I'll probably add them into an essay anthology some time, though of course they'll still be viewable here in original form. As soon as anything happens with my book you guys will be among the first to hear about it after I get done all the signed copies that people have ordered even in advance of publishing. My first novel that is actually with publishers at the moment is the first in a trilogy of books about a vampire hunter I did. Now that I've read up on my J. D. Salinger I've discovered it bears a resemblance in its themes to "The Catcher in the Rye" which I highly reccomend.

Walrus of Plastic- I still kind of like them, they're a t least far better than some of the other ridiculous herbal drinks on the market, though I think they've gone insane with the new diet brands of the drinks.

Yeah I miss those days as well but hell, we can still post silly things on the forum, I'm sure a lot of us have something funny to write about, in fact I just developed an idea for a satyrical essay while I wrote this so I think I'm going to start a lobby thread for people to post articles in.

Slade- Maybe I should go all Don Quixote and start wondering from land to land on a half crippled horse trying to post humorous articles and claiming to be reviving the old ways of internet humorists. You could be Slad Panza, my loyal squire!

Ninja Duck- Agreed, I actually did check out some of those adds. I can't believe people are so gullible as to believe that a drink will give them energy. I should start selling healing potions and see if anyone buys them, I can see it now "Just drink this and it will restore ten hp to you, or for a few dollars more you can have our patented hi-potion and heal for a hundred hp!

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#17 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 07 October 2004 - 05:54 AM

Then as people leave the store, you can have somebody jump them with a knife and yell the ever famous catch phrase "Your GP or your HP!"
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#18 User is offline   Complicated Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 07 October 2004 - 10:07 AM

~Is more concerned with your pink obession then the devilish effects of the latest attept of an energydrink gone wrong...~

This post has been edited by Complicated: 07 October 2004 - 10:08 AM

#19 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 07 October 2004 - 12:19 PM

Your GP or your HP!

*shudder* I stopped reading 8-Bit Theater at about episode 300. I just couldn't take the lack of new jokes anymore.

Fighter: I like swords.
Black Mage: I hate you.
Red Mage: I like my character sheet, and hate both of you.
Thief: I like money and stealing Simpsons gags.
White Mage: I hate Black Mage.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

JM - That would kick so much ass! I have the sudden urge to write a story along those lines! Do you mind if I do? Better yet, I'll actually read Don Quiote and then do a modern story loosely based on it. I miss writing funny stuff. I need to finish the damned story I've had partially finished for over a year now.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#20 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 07 October 2004 - 05:21 PM

Complicated- So you finally got a membership eh? Well good now ya gota shuddup! -Joking-

Everyone who isn't her- This is Lisa. She's from Canada and she's not my girlfriend. Yes that is the worst introduction in history.

Sime- Haha! I wonder if I could collect enough chicken feathers to sell as Phoenix Downs?

Slade- I've spoken with my lawyers and we figured out that, yes, it would be possible for you to use that idea. However I maintain the movie rights to it lol. That would actually be pretty cool, a guy could put on a chefelf.com shirt and run around the country like "Halt! For I shall write humorous articles about you! I am a web-humorist-errant!" and everyone's all like "Nonsense there havn't been any web humorists in these parts in centuries!

I would advise against reading Don Quixote though. It's a great book but you'll take a month to get through it, it's about a hundred chapters. I actually like 8Bit for some reason, if for nothing else than because the guy manages to make an entertaining plot out of the actual plot of the game.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#21 User is offline   Complicated Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Post icon  Posted 07 October 2004 - 11:12 PM

Actually.. Ive had one for weeks now.. I just thought id bless everyone with my silence... I dont feel as kind today.... But i';ll refrain from making a fool outta you .....fer now

Oh yes.. I forgot..

~Waves to everyone~...

im the good one...

This post has been edited by Complicated: 07 October 2004 - 11:17 PM

#22 User is offline   Just your average movie goer Icon

• -
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2004 - 06:33 AM

Welcome Complicated, so you must be J M's female friend (but not his girlfriend) who comes from Canada... welcome to the forum.

#23 User is offline   Madam Corvax Icon

• Buggy Purveyor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2004 - 07:35 AM

I accidentally dipped into this topic and I am glad to read that apart from physics degree I have one more thing in common with Sime. We both hate coffee.

Actually, the international career of this brown liquid is a mystery to me. Why anyone would like to drink it? Surely not for its taste, which is like liquid mud. I know dozens of drinks which do not taste so foul. It can’t be for its stimulating qualities, because it makes you irritated and it gives you heartburn and palpitations to boot. It is not for quenching thirst, because surely you cannot do that by drinking liquid mud?

So I am glad I discovered I am not alone in my opinion. Sorry, I digress…

#24 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 08 October 2004 - 10:34 AM

Right on. Maybe I'll get back to writing for a while after I finish learning Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata in c# minor, movement 1. I've also got to get working on skateboarding too. Watch out, Slade the skate-dork is about.

I don't like coffee very much. Caffeine doesn't do anything for me except increase my kidney output. However, mochas kick ass.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#25 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 08 October 2004 - 10:34 PM

I like haate coffee, give me a cappuccino anyday! Coffee is just so bitter and watery but cappuccino now that's a respectable drink.

#26 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 11 October 2004 - 09:02 AM

Can't stand the taste or smell of any coffee drink. I also like 8BT, and sure, the jokes are formulaic, but so's the proscribed layout of drink testing.

This post has been edited by SimeSublime: 11 October 2004 - 09:02 AM

The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#27 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 15 February 2005 - 01:18 AM

hehe I was just reading this thing and yet another great energy drink came up that practically makes fun of itself. It's called pollen burst and it supposedly contains pollen and 3000 other things, but the best part is that it contains SOD haha SOD, that's great, they just put that in big white letters on the add. Obviously these people have never been to Britain or at least spoken to Yahtzee. Plus their advertisement looks like a scene from my morning visit to the lavatory...

and now introducing our new formula with superoxide dismutose AND oxide-fulminating ferum! (SOD OFF)

#28 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 15 February 2005 - 06:10 AM

Wow! Plant spunk in a pint! Sign me up right away!

Incidently, I'd like to join the coffee-hating fraternity. I tried it once, when I needed to stay up for some reason, had two sips, and decided that my bias was indeed justified.

Its still sitting on a shelf in my room, probably green by now. Ah well.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#29 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof

Posted 15 February 2005 - 11:55 AM

The coffee hating fraternaty welcomes you, Chyld.

#30 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 15 February 2005 - 12:38 PM

I personally enjoy frappuccinos, cappuccinos, and...some other stuff...I can never keep up with the names...

I can't help but wonder how people with pollen allergies would react to that. And if the main ingredient is pollen, just imagine what the other 3000 things could be...
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size